Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

I got a second copy of E2 and it is reasonably tight (not instaburst against Attack types) on claw. It can survive against V.H.H in the combo E2.G.C with reasonable chances.

The E2.G.C can also burst my stamina combo D2.G.R so it may have some stamina busting properties. Either that or I have multiple bad molds of D2.
when i launched my yegdrion y2 heavy reboot #E0955 to the side it even outspun evipero heavy needle in a battle

(Dec. 30, 2017  2:30 PM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2017  2:53 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Hi guys, I have recently been battling with gV and I have noticed that it is very burst resistant. So I tried it on gravity and after many battles I noticed that it had no clicks ( I know hasbro doesn’t have teeth but I couldn’t put it into better terms) every battle. The only theory I could come up with is that the wings on gV are taller then it’s tt counterpart, but this is only a theory and I don’t have a God Valkyrie to compare the to so........

gV is rubbish when it comes to attack but yet again this bey never seems to burst, especially with gravity. Does anyone else have one so we can compare results?

gravity and what driver i have gV and gravity also
God Valkyrie is Burst resistant due to its gimmick acting less like Bound Attack and more like Bound Defense (Of which I'm getting kinda sick of seeing with gK, dC and sT all having that gimmick in different forms. Seriously Takara Tomy, be more creative!) with the springs absorbing impacts and cushioning blows. But that also kills Attack potential really, REALLY hard.

Continuing on that, it's ill-suited for Stationary Attack/Defense as the shape of the wings kills Stamina upon impact and the Bound Wings can cause it to send itself flying if hit hard.

Basically, God Valkyrie without the Strike God Chip has great Burst resistance. But nothing else
as of right now my main combo i enjoy using is fafnir f3 8 glave atomic, so far in my testing (ive been testing this combo for about a week and a half now) its only bursted 2 or 3 times, its pretty hard to burst and has pretty good stamina, spin steals and sometimes even busts the other opponents.

you can even start rounds more aggressively by launching it sideways to abuse the free spinning ring on the atomic driver, this can allow for some pretty good hits at the beginning and even possible knockouts.
(Jan. 06, 2018  7:02 PM)SatansTrashBin Wrote: as of right now my main combo i enjoy using is fafnir f3 8 glave atomic, so far in my testing (ive been testing this combo for about a week and a half now) its only  bursted 2 or 3 times, its pretty hard to burst and has pretty good stamina, spin steals and sometimes even busts the other opponents.

you can even start rounds more aggressively by launching it sideways to abuse the free spinning ring on the atomic driver, this can allow for some pretty good hits at the beginning and even possible knockouts.

wont 4 be better for that combo since 4 has comparable stamina to 8 but has better burst defense?
(Jan. 06, 2018  8:52 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  7:02 PM)SatansTrashBin Wrote: as of right now my main combo i enjoy using is fafnir f3 8 glave atomic, so far in my testing (ive been testing this combo for about a week and a half now) its only  bursted 2 or 3 times, its pretty hard to burst and has pretty good stamina, spin steals and sometimes even busts the other opponents.

wont 4 be better for that combo since 4 has comparable stamina to 8 but has better burst defense?
hmmm good point, idk why i chose 8 over 4, only thing i can think of is because im running valtryek 4 unite and only have one 4, but i could easily use another disc for that.
Combos to test

dF 8G A

gV G A
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:02 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Combos to test

dF 8G A

gV G A
I could test those combos for you. I'm about to get a B-33 on Monday. So to confirm, you want Fafnir F3 8Glaive Accel and Genesis Valtryek V3 Gravity Accel to be tested right? Or maybe you meant Atomic with A? It's actually abbreviated as At if that's what you want. If I can test these for you, let me know who you want these combos to face, how many matches for each, and the launch order. Thanks.

dF 8G A

gV G At

Sorry about that I meant atomic, anyway  I was also thinking L G RB for anti mobile
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:44 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:

dF 8G A

gV G At

Sorry about that I meant atomic, anyway  I was also thinking L G RB for anti mobile

What is L G RB?

Do you mean Luinor L2 Gravity Reboot?
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:44 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:

dF 8G A

gV G At

Ok, so Fafnir F3 8Glaive Atomic and Genesis Valtryek V3 Gravity Atomic right? Also, Luinor L2 Gravity Reboot as well to confirm? Like I said before, just let me know what beys you want these beys to battle, how many matches for each, and the launch order.
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:58 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:44 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Sorry about that I meant atomic, anyway  I was also thinking L G RB for anti mobile
Ok, so Fafnir F3 8Glaive Atomic and Genesis Valtryek V3 Gravity Atomic right? Also, Luinor L2 Gravity Reboot as well to confirm? Like I said before, just let me know what beys you want these beys to battle, how many matches for each, and the launch order.
10 battles each, gV vs X H X and Fafnir vs stock A2, does anyone know any mobile defence/stamina for L2 to vs?

(Jan. 07, 2018  6:46 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:44 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Sorry about that I meant atomic, anyway  I was also thinking L G RB for anti mobile

What is L G RB?

Yes
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:43 PM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:58 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Ok, so Fafnir F3 8Glaive Atomic and Genesis Valtryek V3 Gravity Atomic right? Also, Luinor L2 Gravity Reboot as well to confirm? Like I said before, just let me know what beys you want these beys to battle, how many matches for each, and the launch order.
10 battles each, gV vs X H X and Fafnir vs stock A2, does anyone know any mobile defence/stamina for L2 to vs?

(Jan. 07, 2018  6:46 AM)dt1000 Wrote: What is L G RB?

Yes
Alright, got it. All I need to know now is who you want me to launch first. Thanks.
gV vs X: gV first, dF vs A2: A2 first
(Jan. 07, 2018  2:13 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: gV vs X: gV first, dF vs A2: A2 first
Alright, got it. Will get to it soon once I get the B-33 later this week. Thanks.
would
roktavor
Genesis Valtryek Frame and disk
Survive

work?
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:54 AM)Icestrike Wrote: would
roktavor
Survive

work?

Maybe for Stationary Attack?
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:57 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:54 AM)Icestrike Wrote: would
roktavor
Survive

work?
Yes
Maybe for Stationary Attack?
(Jan. 07, 2018  2:38 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  2:13 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: gV vs X: gV first, dF vs A2: A2 first
Alright, got it. Will get to it soon once I get the B-33 later this week. Thanks.

not to be rude or inpatient but how's the testing going or are you still waiting on B-33?
(Jan. 13, 2018  12:37 PM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  2:38 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Alright, got it. Will get to it soon once I get the B-33 later this week. Thanks.

not to be rude or inpatient but how's the testing going or are you still waiting on B-33?
I got the B-33 not too long ago. I'm just getting some testing for Rebel Blader out of the way. Another thing that sometimes sets me back is I lose several hours of potential testing because of drowsiness, causing me to sleep through most of the day. Sorry about that.
I have one

Maximum Garuda Oval Impact

I forgot Hasbro Doesn't HAVE Maximum Garuda yet. Does it?
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:22 PM)Icestrike Wrote: I have one

No, it doesn't

And was the giant spam space really necessary?
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:32 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:22 PM)Icestrike Wrote: I have one

No, it doesn't

And was the giant spam space really necessary?

No I forgot this isn't the youtube comment section. XD
(Jan. 13, 2018  1:45 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  12:37 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: not to be rude or inpatient but how's the testing going or are you still waiting on B-33?
I got the B-33 not too long ago. I'm just getting some testing for Rebel Blader out of the way. Another thing that sometimes sets me back is I lose several hours of potential testing because of drowsiness, causing me to sleep through most of the day. Sorry about that.

No worry's I was just wondering thats all