Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

(Oct. 28, 2017  9:58 PM)tubitr Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:07 PM)Foxer Wrote: I have tested u2 on revolve and I can say that d2 on revolve is better

Doesn't d2 on Revolve burst too often ?

Also there's people here saying Revolve is one of the best parts for stamina but in my experience it barely outspins Survive (and that's only if the Bey doesn't get knocked round too much) while also bursting much easier. Is there something I'm missing about Revolve?
Some people have a tighter mold of revolve. If u have more than one revolve then try d2 on that to check if its tighter on that. Also certain discs also increase tightness. Tightness of hasbro parts vary from player to player.revolve still has better stamina while its easier to burst than survive thats way revolve has no use except for stamina department.
The Yegdrion Y2 Dual Pack is coming out, and as of now, uncustomized, Y2 is looking to be one of the best Burst-Defense Beyblades available in the Hasbro market. More testing will come soon.
(Nov. 04, 2017  6:06 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: The Yegdrion Y2 Dual Pack is coming out, and as of now, uncustomized, Y2 is looking to be one of the best Burst-Defense Beyblades available in the Hasbro market. More testing will come soon.

Thanks also please check the list it has the all things which need testing
odax o2 heavy needle #C2282 is abnormally tight and pretty good for defense surprisingly
on the topic of O2, O2 Spread Accel is REALLY tight and has a lot of stamina, and by tight I mean, only get's bursted by lS or L2
(Nov. 07, 2017  1:53 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: on the topic of O2, O2 Spread Accel is REALLY tight and has a lot of stamina, and by tight I mean, only get's bursted by lS or L2

what is the mold??
(Nov. 07, 2017  2:06 AM)bidinga Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  1:53 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: on the topic of O2, O2 Spread Accel is REALLY tight and has a lot of stamina, and by tight I mean, only get's bursted by lS or L2

what is the mold??
#B9505 and by mean only getting bursted by lS and L2, I mean rarely getting bursted by anything else, not impossible
Hi guys, can anyone tell me some good Defense combos which have good stamina and burst resistance.

(Nov. 18, 2017  4:54 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Hi guys, can anyone tell me some good Defense combos which have good stamina and ko resistance 

By the way can you guys test K.G.A
Has anyone ever tested Unicrest Down Press? It went up against all of these other randomized custom Beys of mine: Nepstrius Spread Defense, Doomscizor D2 Ring Jaggy, Valtryek V2 Boost Unite, Valtryek V2 Spread Zephyr, Kerbeus K2 Oval Needle, Valtryek V2 Knuckle Accel, Spryzen S2 Triple Variable, Wyvron W2 Triple Massive, Spryzen Vertical Revolve, Roktavor R2 Gravity Edge, Odax O2 Force Xtreme, Odax O2 Boost Revolve, Doomscizor Limited Massive, Kerbeus K2 Oval Quake, Doomscizor D2 Boost Variable, Odax Wing Xtreme, Horusood Vertical Jaggy, Roktavor R2 Limited Jaggy, Wyvron W2 Limited Fusion, Minoboros Force Impact, Unicrest U2 Armed Accel, Valtryek Force Xtreme, Xcalius Gravity Press, and Kerbeus K2 Central Press, and it beat them all.
U2HP
It's nearly impossible to outspin and burst my UHR. The Press isn't even tight at all.
an amazing combo to try out is kerbeus.knuckle.unite [ripfire]
(Nov. 18, 2017  5:19 AM)dt1000 Wrote: U2HP
It's nearly impossible to outspin and burst my UHR. The Press isn't even tight at all.

Interesting...
(Nov. 18, 2017  5:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: an amazing combo to try out is kerbeus.knuckle.unite [ripfire]

ripfire K.K.P has more stamina properties.
Guys ripfire are not allowed in the meta yet and for the other combos being discussed they are already mention on the list pls discuss new combos or combos which u guys think are good and arent on the list
Is odax’s layer as burst resistant as it’s TT version
(Nov. 19, 2017  2:26 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Is odax’s layer as burst resistant as it’s TT version

No, it got nerfed.
(Nov. 19, 2017  2:42 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  2:26 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Is odax’s layer as burst resistant as it’s TT version

No, it got nerfed.

Thanks mate, just wondering because of odax’s insane burst resistance in TT
Guys, can you test K.G.A and J.J.D
(Nov. 19, 2017  8:53 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Guys, can you test K.G.A and J.J.D

Kga is already mentioned  in the list and for the other combo jerk is very bad so the combo which needs testing is j2 h/g/s/k revolve/defense/needle/survive
Ok, thanks for the feed back

I just that I saw a video (where I got the his combo from) and it burst the opponent many times
(Nov. 19, 2017  2:42 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  2:26 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Is odax’s layer as burst resistant as it’s TT version

No, it got nerfed.

I have a recolored Odax (Yellow and Orange) that seems to have better slopes than the original colored version. I do not have a Takara version to compare it to though.
(Nov. 20, 2017  2:41 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  2:42 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: No, it got nerfed.

I have a recolored Odax (Yellow and Orange) that seems to have better slopes than the original colored version. I do not have a Takara version to compare it to though.

Thing is, they also changed the shape slightly, so even if it was, it's still worse.
Should we test this
(Nov. 20, 2017  6:44 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Should we test this

No need. @[Kei] did a test with it I think, and most of the other members agree that Odax isn't as good as Odin