Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

(Oct. 12, 2017  4:57 PM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:41 PM)MWF Wrote: the normal blue one is too unpredictable. out of the box you may get the smoothest and strongest hasbro burst launcher before the string launcher or it skips and weak launches on a strong launch.
So the Gold String launcher is the best...ok.

I was just asking if we should put it on the list

EX: attack: blah
Defense: blah
Stamina: blah
Launcher: blah

well a tight blue launcher with the longer ripcord is strong. not sure how good the string launcher is but it gets some praise.

one thing I know is the supergrip launcher is low tier. the only reason to get it is for the longer ripcord. the launcher itself is strong at first but is quite unreliable and will start to fail.

though TT launchers are compatible with hasbro beyblades so only in a pure hasbro tournament would a hasbro launcher tier list be helpful. but here is how I see it.

high tier: string launcher
Mid-High tier: (tight) standard launcher with long ripcord
Mid tier: (tight) standard launcher
Low-Mid tier: (loose) standard launcher with long ripcord
Low tier: (loose) standard launcher
Bottom-Low tier: super grip launcher
Bottom Tier: super grip launcher with normal ripcord

take this with a grain of salt though every standard launcher is different and your super grip launcher may actually work.
The combos I use are:
W2.H.S
H2.V.P
Y.H.P
U.S.D
K.H.S
K2.H.N
Well, since others are saying their combos, these are all my combos
O2.S.A
V2.T.V
S2.K.X
D.B.U
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:59 AM)amidamaru Wrote: The combos I use are:
W2.H.S
H2.V.P
Y.H.P
U.S.D
K.H.S
K2.H.N

(Oct. 13, 2017  2:21 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Well, since others are saying their combos, these are all my combos
O2.S.A
V2.T.V
S2.K.X
D.B.U

Guys this isnt the place to tell this.u should talk about competitive hasbro parts here
So I know Hasbro having a much harder to wear variable tip has been brought up, is intentionally wearing your tip allowed for tournament play? I.E. If I took a file to the tip and ground it down a bit to get it closer to an ultra flat rubber tip.
(Oct. 13, 2017  8:15 AM)Vakka Wrote: So I know Hasbro having a much harder to wear variable tip has been brought up, is intentionally wearing your tip allowed for tournament play? I.E. If I took a file to the tip and ground it down a bit to get it closer to an ultra flat rubber tip.
It is allowed only if u wear it down by battles only. Also this question does not belong here it belongs to the hobby q/a section
I found that one of three slots for launching works (even though to use it I have to use my dominant hand to hold the launcher) so I would say a working SG Launcher is at least Mid tier with a normal ripcord and Mid-High tier with a long ripcord but loose SG launcher is still worse than a loose blue launcher.

(off topic extra fact) my launcher set up changed. I have my tightest blue launcher, then my SG launcher, then a gutted blue launcher to extend the grip. it allows for strong launches with the blue launcher and controlled launches with the SG launcher.
can we just talk about hasbro beyblades so that we can know which parts are good and update the list plz discussing launchers is off topic.back to topic now can someone tell if theres difference in burst resistance of hasbro vatryek,hasbro spryzen s2,roktavor r2 and doomscizor d2 layers.some people have these layers with good burst resistance while some people find them easier to burst can someone do testing on this atleast on one of these layers plz
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:25 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: can we just talk about hasbro beyblades so that we can know which parts are good and update the list plz discussing launchers is off topic.back to topic now can someone tell if theres difference in burst resistance of hasbro vatryek,hasbro spryzen s2,roktavor r2 and doomscizor d2 layers.some people have these layers with good burst resistance while some people find them easier to burst can someone do testing on this atleast on one of these layers plz

lot of hasbro layers are subject to mold variations.
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:29 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:25 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: can we just talk about hasbro beyblades so that we can know which parts are good and update the  list plz discussing launchers is off topic.back to topic now can someone tell if theres difference in burst resistance of hasbro vatryek,hasbro spryzen s2,roktavor r2 and doomscizor d2 layers.some people have these layers with good burst resistance while some people find them easier to burst can someone do testing on this atleast on one of these layers plz

lot of hasbro layers are subject to mold variations.

u mean difference of tightness?
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:44 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:29 PM)MWF Wrote: lot of hasbro layers are subject to mold variations.

u mean difference of tightness?

yes. some layers are tighter than others of the same layer. the same for being looser. my D2 is loose and only is burst resistant on needle. my D2 on revolve is basically asking for a burst. my V layer is looser than others two.
New Competitive Combo List
==Attack==
Rokatvor Force/Limited/Magnum/Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle/Down Accel/Zephyr/Extreme/Variable
Valtryek Triple/Force/Limited/Magnum/Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle/Down Accel/Zephyr/Extreme/Variable
Valtryek V2 Triple/Force/Limited/Magnum/Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle/Down Accel/Zephyr/Extreme/Variable
Rokatvor R2 Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle/Down Extreme/Variable
Xcalius  Force/Limited/Magnum/Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle/Down Extreme/Variable
Zeutron Z2 Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle/Down Extreme/Variable/Zephyr/Accel
==Defense==
Evipero Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Needle/Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press/Unite
Unicrest U2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Needle/Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press
Unicrest Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Needle/Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press/Unite
Yegdrion Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Needle/Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press/Unite
Yegdrion Y2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Needle/Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press/Unite
Kerbeus K2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Needle/Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press
Doomscizor D2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Needle/Defense/Survive/Press
==Stamina==
Yegdrion Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Revolve/Survive
Kerbeus Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Revolve/Survive
Unicrest Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Revolve/Survive
Doomscizor D2  Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Revolve/Survive
==Balance==
Roktavor Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle/Down Needle/Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press
Valtryek Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle/Down Needle/Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press/Unite
Yegdrion Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr/Accel
Doomscizor D2 Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr/Accel
Kerbeus Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr/Accel
Unicrest Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr/Accel
(Oct. 13, 2017  3:48 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: New Competitive Combo List
==Attack==
Rokatvor Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr/Extreme/Variable
Valtryek Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr/Extreme/Variable
Valtryek V2 Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr/Extreme/Variable
Xcalius  Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Extreme/Variable
Zeutron Z2 Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Extreme/Variable/Zephyr/Accel
==Defense==
Evipero Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
Unicrest Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
Yegdrion Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
Yegdrion Y2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
Kerbeus K2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
Doomscizor D2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
==Stamina==
Yegdrion Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread Revolve/Survive
Kerbeus Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread Revolve/Survive
Unicrest Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread Revolve/Survive
Doomscizor D2  Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread Revolve/Survive
==Balance==
Roktavor Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press
Valtryek Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press
Yegdrion Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr
Doomscizor D2 Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr
Kerbeus Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr
Unicrest Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr

I have made a few edits to the list including removing force/limited/magnum/spread and down from the attacking combos as they are not top tier substitutes. Nor is Roktavor R2 a top tier attacking layer. Removed Down from defensive combos as well as needle/revolve/unite. Added spread to stamina combos. Removed Accell from mobile stamina combos. There was a number of items on this list, that while still a useable alternative, are not quite top tier and probably should be left off this list.
(Oct. 13, 2017  11:02 PM)Shaady Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  3:48 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: New Competitive Combo List
==Attack==
Rokatvor Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr/Extreme/Variable
Valtryek Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr/Extreme/Variable
Valtryek V2 Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr/Extreme/Variable
Xcalius  Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Extreme/Variable
Zeutron Z2 Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Extreme/Variable/Zephyr/Accel
==Defense==
Evipero Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
Unicrest Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
Yegdrion Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
Yegdrion Y2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
Kerbeus K2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
Doomscizor D2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Survive/Press
==Stamina==
Yegdrion Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread Revolve/Survive
Kerbeus Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread Revolve/Survive
Unicrest Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread Revolve/Survive
Doomscizor D2  Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread Revolve/Survive
==Balance==
Roktavor Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press
Valtryek Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Defense/Revolve/Survive/Press
Yegdrion Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr
Doomscizor D2 Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr
Kerbeus Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr
Unicrest Gravity/Spread/Knuckle Zephyr

I have made a few edits to the list including removing force/limited/magnum/spread and down from the attacking combos as they are not top tier substitutes. Nor is Roktavor R2 a top tier attacking layer. Removed Down from defensive combos as well as needle/revolve/unite. Added spread to stamina combos. Removed Accell from mobile stamina combos. There was a number of items on this list, that while still a useable alternative, are not quite top tier and probably should be left off this list.

I'd say keep Needle. With enough use it becomes smooth like Defense and the spring is consistently stronger than Press or Defense
(Oct. 14, 2017  1:56 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  11:02 PM)Shaady Wrote: I have made a few edits to the list including removing force/limited/magnum/spread and down from the attacking combos as they are not top tier substitutes. Nor is Roktavor R2 a top tier attacking layer. Removed Down from defensive combos as well as needle/revolve/unite. Added spread to stamina combos. Removed Accell from mobile stamina combos. There was a number of items on this list, that while still a useable alternative, are not quite top tier and probably should be left off this list.

I'd say keep Needle. With enough use it becomes smooth like Defense and the spring is consistently stronger than Press or Defense

I have found Press to have the stronger spring but thats fair enough.
I think accel is a good substitute to zephyr in all cases. Also down is the best disc for burst defense it definately should be added.i have had some sucess with r2 ko attack tho. Needle is definitely a good defensive driver .unite is top tier for ko defense and also spread and down are good for attack.
For mobile stamina Zephyr outclasses accel. Down may be the most burst resistant disc but it isn't good as it suffers from bad stamina, besides fitting either heavy/gravity with a driver with a strong spring creates a more burst resistant fit than one using down, whilst still keeping good stamina making Down outclassed in all regards. I highly disagree with R2 being considered top tier. Needle can prob stay though it is outclassed slightly by survive/press I found. KO defense doesn't have a strong enough place for unite to be considered top tier. Lastly spread and down are not top tier for attack in fact they are both outclassed by H/G/K.
(Oct. 14, 2017  9:39 AM)Shaady Wrote: For mobile stamina Zephyr outclasses accel. Down may be the most burst resistant disc but it isn't good as it suffers from bad stamina, besides fitting either heavy/gravity with a driver with a strong spring creates a more burst resistant fit than one using down, whilst still keeping good stamina making Down outclassed in all regards. I highly disagree with R2 being considered top tier. Needle can prob stay though it is outclassed slightly by survive/press I found. KO defense  doesn't have a strong enough place for unite to be considered top tier. Lastly spread and down are not top tier for attack in fact they are both outclassed by H/G/K.

armed suffers from bad stamina not down.down has a little bit less stamina than knuckle.spread performs ok in attack combos similar to knuckle but less burst defense.i will wait until some more testing is done by someone a good mold of r2 has good attack comparable to v2.i agree on the fact that ko defense isnt used much but it was mentioned in the tt list so i mentioned it here too.as  for accel for mobile stamina only  tests can show how is its performence compared to zephyr in stallers.
Best combo is xcalius top ,any type of middle but probably heavy. And a wyvern spin track
(Oct. 14, 2017  1:35 PM)Rowan Jones Wrote: Best combo is xcalius top ,any type of middle but probably heavy. And a wyvern spin track

massive is bad in general.

Try X.H.X
(Oct. 14, 2017  1:35 PM)Rowan Jones Wrote: Best combo is xcalius top ,any type of middle but probably heavy. And a wyvern spin track
Pls stop misleading the thread.massive is bad and not every disk is good.spend some time in the wiki.now back on topic guys,we have seen y2 h survive appearing in winning combos often is the Y2 layer good for pure defense or does it also has good stamina.hows its stamina compared to other defense/stamina layers?also anyone tested the hasbro claw?
Xcalius Knuckle Massive. I used it with a Supergrip Launcher and normal ripcord, and it never lost a battle to my friend who used a string launcher. He made a lot of different combos that all lost.
(Oct. 14, 2017  8:22 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Xcalius Knuckle Massive. I used it with a Supergrip Launcher and normal ripcord, and it never lost a battle to my friend who used a string launcher. He made a lot of different combos that all lost.
Its bad and isnt competitive.plz stop misleading  the thread
(Oct. 14, 2017  9:30 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  8:22 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Xcalius Knuckle Massive. I used it with a Supergrip Launcher and normal ripcord, and it never lost a battle to my friend who used a string launcher. He made a lot of different combos that all lost.
Its bad and isnt competitive.plz stop misleading  the thread

Then how did it always win? It resisted burst finishes, did not move from it's place in the middle, and counter attacked, able to defeat many top-tier combos.
(Oct. 14, 2017  10:09 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  9:30 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Its bad and isnt competitive.plz stop misleading  the thread

Then how did it always win? It resisted burst finishes, did not move from it's place in the middle, and counter attacked, able to defeat many top-tier combos.

I did some impromptu tests (don't have time at the moment for full tests) but from I've found, the only thing the combo has is Burst resistance. Any heavy Attack Type is almost guaranteed to send it flying. It only wins if it's saved by the walls, in the Takara Tomy stadium where Knock-Outs are hard to get.

Did a few rounds of Stamina, Unicrest Heavy Press outspun it repeatedly, even when your combo was launched second