Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

(Jun. 09, 2017  3:35 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  3:27 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: 1. Triple is barely different in weight.
2. Triple focuses weight on Valkyrie's 3 attack points.
3. Focusing outward allows harder hits, the whole point of an attack type.
4. Even so, weight is not the only thing that matters, and Limited's weight distribution is too wonky for anything other than Valkyrie, which has wear issues, so it is not used much.

Oh i thought limited would be good with hasbro roktavor and hasbro roktavor R2 beacsuse it would focus the weight behind the contact points

Problem with Limited is the inward curves of the shape, which makes it very awkward with most layers.
(Jun. 09, 2017  3:41 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  3:35 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Oh i thought limited would be good with hasbro roktavor and hasbro roktavor R2 beacsuse it would focus the weight behind the contact points

Problem with Limited is the inward curves of the shape, which makes it very awkward with most layers.

oh ok i get it now thats what makes its use "Limited" lol.
(May. 05, 2017  3:09 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List 

Attack
 - Valtryek/Valtryek V2 Knuckle/Heavy Variable/Zephyr
- Roktavor Heavy Zephyr/Variable
Defense 
- Unicrest Heavy/Gravity Defense
- Kerbeus K2 Gravity/Heavy Defense
Stamina
- Unicrest Gravity/Spread/Heavy Revolve/Defense
- Kerbeus Gravity/Spread/Heavy Revolve/Defense
- Yegdrion Gravity/Spread/Heavy Revolve/Defense
- Doomscizor D2 Gravity/Spread/Heavy Revolve
Balance
- Valtryek V2 Spread Zephyr
- Yegdrion Heavy/Knuckle Zephyr
- Roktavor Heavy/Gravity Defense
- Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Spread Revolve
- Kerbeus K2 Heavy/Gravity Revolve
i heard hasbro revolve has a weaker spring causing the bey using it to burst easily
(Jun. 11, 2017  4:31 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Think we can add Xcalius to this List?

Xcalius is doing pretty good in the xcalius testing thread but its still being tested so i guess we should wait.
(Jun. 09, 2017  3:41 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  3:35 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Oh i thought limited would be good with hasbro roktavor and hasbro roktavor R2 beacsuse it would focus the weight behind the contact points

I stil found it to have perfect synergies with Miniboros. With Valky, I found it to do better vs other attackers compared to T vs L
(Jun. 14, 2017  12:58 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  3:41 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Problem with Limited is the inward curves of the shape, which makes it very awkward with most layers.

I stil found it to have perfect synergies with Miniboros. With Valky, I found it to do better vs other attackers compared to T vs L

Tbh, Minoborus isn't that useful. And Valkyrie, the only competitive layer it's used on, wears a ton.
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:51 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  12:58 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I stil found it to have perfect synergies with Miniboros. With Valky, I found it to do better vs other attackers compared to T vs L

Tbh, Minoborus isn't that useful. And Valkyrie, the only competitive layer it's used on, wears a ton.

i thought minoborus was good and it wasnt used much cuz its a prize in a random booster which are pretty rare.
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:53 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:51 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Tbh, Minoborus isn't that useful. And Valkyrie, the only competitive layer it's used on, wears a ton.

i thought minoborus was good and it wasnt used much cuz its a prize in a random booster which are pretty rare.

Minoborus is good, but not top tier level. The main thing it counters, D2, is gone now. It's also in a set, not a random booster, and it was also available in RLC Volume 2 in green.
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:55 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:53 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i thought minoborus was good and it wasnt used much cuz its a prize in a random booster which are pretty rare.

Minoborus is good, but not top tier level. The main thing it counters, D2, is gone now. It's also in a set, not a random booster, and it was also available in RLC Volume 2 in green.

so minoborus is less less effective than valkryie and xcalibur and better than other attack layers?
(Jun. 14, 2017  2:10 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:55 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Minoborus is good, but not top tier level. The main thing it counters, D2, is gone now. It's also in a set, not a random booster, and it was also available in RLC Volume 2 in green.

so minoborus is less less effective than valkryie and xcalibur and better than other attack layers?

Basically. It is not really good in the meta, and I'd say its slightly more effective than V2.
(Jun. 14, 2017  2:16 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  2:10 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: so minoborus is less less effective than valkryie and xcalibur and better than other attack layers?

Basically. It is not really good in the meta, and I'd say its slightly more effective than V2.

Which kinda means its top tier lol. As if V2 is top tier, something "better" then it won't lol :p?

Edit:- we are taking about hasbro lol.
(Jun. 14, 2017  2:41 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  2:16 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Basically. It is not really good in the meta, and I'd say its slightly more effective than V2.

Which kinda means its top tier lol. As if V2 is top tier, something "better" then it won't lol :p?

yup thats true.kinda confused which minoborus are u talking about hasbro or TT?also i feel alot of hasbro parts havent been tested like hasbro Y2,hasbro U2 ,hasbro S2 etc.
Apologies for the bump, but is there a more active discussion of the Hasbro Burst metagame happening anywhere on the forums (other than this thread)?

The reason I ask is because after looking at the most recent tournament report for Hasbro Burst, the meta seems very stale and stamina-centric, which makes the fact that there's no active discussion addressing this (that I could find) odd.
(Jul. 10, 2017  8:12 AM)Evilfaic Wrote: Apologies for the bump, but is there a more active discussion of the Hasbro Burst metagame happening anywhere on the forums (other than this thread)?

The reason I ask is because after looking at the most recent tournament report for Hasbro Burst, the meta seems very stale and stamina-centric, which makes the fact that there's no active discussion addressing this (that I could find) odd.

There is but it's mostly in this section of the forum
(Jul. 10, 2017  8:12 AM)Evilfaic Wrote: Apologies for the bump, but is there a more active discussion of the Hasbro Burst metagame happening anywhere on the forums (other than this thread)?

(Jul. 10, 2017  8:26 AM)mj9 Wrote:

There is but it's mostly in this section of the forum

theres no discussion because theres no testing if u could do some it might start a discussion.
I can confirm that Yegdrion Y2 has the absolute best defense in the game right now and Survive has the best stamina and defense. I would remove all defense drivers from the list and replace with Survive (so in defense, stamina, and balance categories defense should be taken out and replaced with survive). Xcalius should be added as 2nd best attacker and roktavor should be moved to first place, along with that add Accel (only to roktavor) and Xtreme to all attackers, Accel is more tight than zephyr making it much better on roktavor since it has so much recoil.
(Jul. 10, 2017  11:37 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I can confirm that Yegdrion Y2 has the absolute best defense in the game right now and Survive has the best stamina and defense.   I would remove all defense drivers from the list and replace with Survive (so in defense, stamina, and balance categories defense should be taken out and replaced with survive).   Xcalius should be added as 2nd best attacker and roktavor should be moved to first place, along with that add Accel (only to roktavor) and Xtreme to all attackers, Accel is more tight than zephyr making it much better on roktavor since it has so much recoil.

Is defense still a viable alternative, or do you consider it to be that far outclassed?
(Jul. 10, 2017  11:43 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  11:37 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I can confirm that Yegdrion Y2 has the absolute best defense in the game right now and Survive has the best stamina and defense.   I would remove all defense drivers from the list and replace with Survive (so in defense, stamina, and balance categories defense should be taken out and replaced with survive).   Xcalius should be added as 2nd best attacker and roktavor should be moved to first place, along with that add Accel (only to roktavor) and Xtreme to all attackers, Accel is more tight than zephyr making it much better on roktavor since it has so much recoil.

Is defense still a viable alternative, or do you consider it to be that far outclassed?

I never considered defense to even be viable, the Hasbro version is just so bad for some reason.

How Y2 is for stamina? Does Y2GS does any good in TT format?
i have several questions what about the stamina of Y2?also what are ur thoughts on hasbro S2 i heard its good and also hasbro R2 monodragon said it was a lil bit worse than hasbro  V2. also where do the hasbro toptier stamina and defense layers(K,Y,Y2,U) stand in the TT meta game.also so survive is the only good defense/stamina driver for hasbro burst wouldnt survive be easy to KO is there no alternative to it?also what r ur thoughts on hasbro claw?
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:47 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
i have several questions what about the stamina of Y2?also what are ur thoughts on hasbro S2 i heard its good and also hasbro R2 monodragon said it was a lil bit worse than hasbro  V2. also where do the hasbro toptier stamina and defense layers(K,Y,Y2,U) stand in the TT meta game.also so survive is the only good defense/stamina driver for hasbro burst wouldnt survive be easy to KO is there no alternative to it?also what r ur thoughts on hasbro claw?

1. Sprizen S2 hasn't seen much in competitive usage not because of the buff it received (which is rather a good thing), but rather the design of Sprizen S2 doesn't help any major category, or even balance for that matter. It's not bad by any stretch (at least better than Nepstrius in the Hasbro meta), but not good either.

2. A lot of the top tier layers in the Hasbro Metagame have since been outclassed by better layers, which is what will likely happen once we get the God Layer system.

3. Survive has been proven to have more stamina and defense than Revolve and Defense, so worrying about Survive being KO'd isn't a big issue. Revolve would be the next best option.

4. Claw is an interesting one (as I happen to have it myself and I have done some experimentation). The tip is similar to Survive, allowing for the possibility of a good spin time, but the claws are low to the ground, causing a strong likelyhood of scraping if the Beyblade is destabilized.
(Jul. 21, 2017  6:04 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:47 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i have several questions what about the stamina of Y2?also what are ur thoughts on hasbro S2 i heard its good and also hasbro R2 monodragon said it was a lil bit worse than hasbro  V2. also where do the hasbro toptier stamina and defense layers(K,Y,Y2,U) stand in the TT meta game.also so survive is the only good defense/stamina driver for hasbro burst wouldnt survive be easy to KO is there no alternative to it?also what r ur thoughts on hasbro claw?

1. Sprizen S2 hasn't seen much in competitive usage not because of the buff it received (which is rather a good thing), but rather the design of Sprizen S2 doesn't help any major category, or even balance for that matter. It's not bad by any stretch (at least better than Nepstrius in the Hasbro meta), but not good either.

2. A lot of the top tier layers in the Hasbro Metagame have since been outclassed by better layers, which is what will likely happen once we get the God Layer system.

3. Survive has been proven to have more stamina and defense than Revolve and Defense, so worrying about Survive being KO'd isn't a big issue. Revolve would be the next best option.

4. Claw is an interesting one (as I happen to have it myself and I have done some experimentation). The tip is similar to Survive, allowing for the possibility of a good spin time, but the claws are low to the ground, causing a strong likelyhood of scraping if the Beyblade is destabilized.
i heard Spryzen S2 is good for attack.claw scarping issue shouldnt be considered  that detrimental since that scarping can prevent KO and claws main use is defense.only unicres was ouclassed by yegdrion and kerbeus for stamina.also theres never much testing of hasbro people dont pos tests hey just say a particular part is good .
(Jul. 21, 2017  11:43 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2017  6:04 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: 1. Sprizen S2 hasn't seen much in competitive usage not because of the buff it received (which is rather a good thing), but rather the design of Sprizen S2 doesn't help any major category, or even balance for that matter. It's not bad by any stretch (at least better than Nepstrius in the Hasbro meta), but not good either.

i heard Spryzen S2 is good for attack.claw scarping issue shouldnt be considered  that detrimental since that scarping can prevent KO and claws main use is defense.only unicres was ouclassed by yegdrion and kerbeus for stamina.also theres never much testing of hasbro people dont pos tests hey just say a particular part is good .

I own S2 and it's decent at Attack but Roktavor, V2 and Valtryek outclass it