Hasbro burst codes sharing thread

It's weird but when when a scaned cognite c3 I get orpheus o2 and then cognite c3 with the same code
(Dec. 30, 2017  4:31 PM)onyx blader Wrote: It's weird but when when a scaned cognite c3 I get orpheus o2 and then cognite c3 with the same code

What are orpheus' parts?
(Dec. 31, 2017  10:10 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2017  4:31 PM)onyx blader Wrote: It's weird but when when a scaned cognite c3 I get orpheus o2 and then cognite c3 with the same code

What are orpheus' parts?

armed defense with a blue defense
(Dec. 31, 2017  11:31 PM)onyx blader Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  10:10 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: What are orpheus' parts?

armed defense with a blue defense

Alright. Thanks!
(Sep. 12, 2017  11:07 AM)DankBose Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  1:49 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Xeno Xcalius code?
http://aminoapps.com/page/beyblade/12001...xcalius-x2

Who is be wanting any code tell me and i will give

if you are able to give me the blast jinnius code I would be very thankfull
(Jan. 03, 2018  3:38 PM)salad Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2017  11:07 AM)DankBose Wrote: http://aminoapps.com/page/beyblade/12001...xcalius-x2

Who is be wanting any code tell me and i will give

if you are able to give me the blast jinnius code I would be very thankfull

Someone else is giving us a j3 code on youtube on friday
(Jan. 03, 2018  9:46 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  3:38 PM)salad Wrote: if you are able to give me the blast jinnius code I would be very thankfull

Someone else is giving us a j3 code on youtube on friday

thats not even possible jinnius j3 is wave 3 WAVE 2 isnt even out on entertainment earth wtf
(Jan. 03, 2018  10:19 PM)bidinga Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  9:46 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Someone else is giving us a j3 code on youtube on friday

thats not even possible jinnius j3 is wave 3 WAVE 2 isnt even out on entertainment earth wtf

He draws random combinations until he gets something just watch this https://youtu.be/QsHJ_ykZO94
(Jan. 22, 2017  11:23 AM)Technolord Wrote: Is there a code for xcalius? Cause I would love to have it

I have it currently, I am a new member so... here you go! But it might be in a different language. beyblade codes
I don't know why but I've just got the game and I've tried scanning some qr codes for the switch strike beys and more of the recent beys and they are not working, however they are in the game. Anyone know how to solve it?
(Jan. 09, 2018  10:13 PM)Wyvernator Wrote: I don't know why but I've just got the game and I've tried scanning some qr codes for the switch strike beys and more of the recent beys and they are not working, however they are in the game. Anyone know how to solve it?

When scanning try moving your device back to get the code between the 2 arches
(Jan. 09, 2018  10:55 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2018  10:13 PM)Wyvernator Wrote: I don't know why but I've just got the game and I've tried scanning some qr codes for the switch strike beys and more of the recent beys and they are not working, however they are in the game. Anyone know how to solve it?

When scanning try moving your device back to get the code between the 2 arches
Tried it, still not working, bit odd that. Anything else?
Does anyone have the maximum Garuda code?
(Jan. 10, 2018  3:02 AM)Wyvernator Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2018  10:55 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: When scanning try moving your device back to get the code between the 2 arches
Tried it, still not working, bit odd that. Anything else?

Do you have the latest update? Some of my viewers had the same problem but they were all missing a recent update.
(Jan. 11, 2018  4:28 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  3:02 AM)Wyvernator Wrote: Tried it, still not working, bit odd that. Anything else?

Do you have the latest update? Some of my viewers had the same problem but they were all missing a recent update.
Checked the store, don't see any updates available. I'll give it a double check in a moment.
(Jan. 22, 2017  11:23 AM)Technolord Wrote: Is there a code for xcalius? Cause I would love to have it

[Image: agMcdf] if you still need it here's an Xcarius X2 code

(Jan. 10, 2018  5:30 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Does anyone have the maximum Garuda code?

Try this one and let me know if that is the code cause I'm not to sure[Image: Gzx9tq]
(Jan. 16, 2018  1:55 AM)Fou1er Wrote:

[Image: agMcdf] if you still need it here's an Xcarius X2 code

(Jan. 10, 2018  5:30 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Does anyone have the maximum Garuda code?

Try this one and let me know if that is the code cause I'm not to sure[Image: Gzx9tq]

That is a fake maximus Garuda QR Code

SUGOI-KONICHEWA
(Jan. 16, 2018  1:55 AM)Fou1er Wrote: [Image: agMcdf] if you still need it here's an Xcarius X2 code

Sorry i didn't exactly know ?

Anyone have the nightmare luinor code?
(Jan. 16, 2018  2:54 AM)Fou1er Wrote:
SUGOI-KONICHEWA
(Jan. 16, 2018  1:55 AM)Fou1er Wrote: [Image: agMcdf] if you still need it here's an Xcarius X2 code

Luinor L3 is currently Unreleased.
(Jan. 16, 2018  2:54 AM)Fou1er Wrote:
SUGOI-KONICHEWA

nL/L3 is not even in the app...
Anyone know if there's a forum or a website for sharing Takara Tomy Japanese QR codes? I want to add B-35, 41, 73 and 74 to my TT Japanese profile, but I've got the TT Korean packaging for those, which uses different codes for their own Beyblade Burst app.
(Feb. 25, 2018  2:56 AM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: Anyone know if there's a forum or a website for sharing Takara Tomy Japanese QR codes?  I want to add B-35, 41, 73 and 74 to my TT Japanese profile, but I've got the TT Korean packaging for those, which uses different codes for their own Beyblade Burst app.

Once you scan Japanese codes you can't use them again, so there's not really any code sharing website because that person would los the points the codes give them.