Hasbro burst codes sharing thread

(Mar. 03, 2017  1:07 AM)rafa7 Wrote: I have a problem with the new uptade. Some off my beys disapear. O make the scan again but the game dont save. I think its because off the new uptade. Someone  has the Same problem ?

After the new uptade some off my beys disapear I already make the scan but they dont save. Anyone has the same problem ?

same here.  Most of the scanned beys disappeared on iPhone but seems okay on Android.
(Mar. 03, 2017  8:35 AM)chanray Wrote: same here.  Most of the scanned beys disappeared on iPhone but seems okay on Android.

I have Android
Does anyone know the Doomsicors and Wyverns Qr Codes
(Mar. 04, 2017  6:26 AM)CrescentOG Wrote: Does anyone know Doomsizor and Wyvern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H26hPdeb58U
Can you give me a photo of QR code of blue digital stadium? How many stadium they are?
(Mar. 04, 2017  4:41 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Can you give me a photo of QR code of blue digital stadium? How many stadium they are?

The QR code for the Blue stadium is on the first post and there are 2 stadiums released: the Blue and the yellow stadium
(Mar. 04, 2017  5:16 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: The QR code for the Blue stadium is on the first post and there are 2 stadiums released: the Blue and the yellow stadium

Thanks for the info!
(Mar. 03, 2017  8:34 AM)Soul96 Wrote: Suffering a very similar problem unfortunately.

Beys that disappeared for me: Odax, Odax O2, Wyvron W2, Horusood, Minoborus, Kerbeus, Doomscizor, Doomscizor D2, Xcalius, Nepistrius, Nepistrius N2....

I'm done with this app.
I only have 4 burst beys
Pinching_eyes_2
I have a wyvern code
Did anyone try to uninstall and reinstall the app yet to see if it fixes the problems? Just asking before I completely erase all my progress on the game and start fresh.
(Mar. 05, 2017  5:42 PM)L Drago 34 Wrote: I only have 4 burst beys

Pinching_eyes_2

I have a wyvern code
Can you share Wyvern code?
Hi guys. Does anyone have Code for horusood h2 , odax 02 and nepstrius N2 ?
I tried to use H2 qr code but it doesn't work for an beyblade burst app problem. Why?
(Mar. 20, 2017  2:14 PM)MineBladerBoy Wrote: Hi guys. Does anyone have Code for horusood h2 , odax 02 and nepstrius N2 ?

Zyanke has a video on all except Odax O2 (last I checked.)
(Mar. 20, 2017  3:13 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Zyanke has a video on all except Odax O2 (last I checked.)

Oh ok. Thanks bro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s2GncFxy70

Here's the code for Xcalius. I'm not sure if it works. If it doesn't post a reply.
(Mar. 20, 2017  5:31 PM)zayed dragneel Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s2GncFxy70

Here's the code for Xcalius. I'm not sure if it works. If it doesn't post a reply.

The old pic worked for me. This one works as well, when I scanned it said you already have this.  Cant confirm because I already had it.
Why H2 qr code doesn't work? Is it an app problem?
(Mar. 21, 2017  8:27 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Why H2 qr code doesn't work? Is it an app problem?

I scanned it without a problem, weird. Maybe tilt your phone?
(Mar. 21, 2017  8:29 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I scanned it without a problem, weird. Maybe tilt your phone?

It isn't my phone because it is the only beyblade that doesn't work. 
Very strange!
(Mar. 21, 2017  10:44 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: It isn't my phone because it is the only beyblade that doesn't work. 
Very strange!

I had the same problem with the third video of Zankeye.. Maybe bcus I scanned almost everything...
Am I the only one who had a good few of my Beys removed from the app recently? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy.