Hasbro burst codes sharing thread

(Feb. 06, 2017  2:17 PM)Aazen Wrote: Has Minoboros been released yet? Got it in the Beyshop but I can't have it go on the Avatar track till I get the code.

Nope
Has anybody got Horusood H2 code?? Its asks for Horusood H2 in the tournament so i am guessing it has a QR code somewhere..
(Feb. 12, 2017  1:04 AM)MIKA AUGUS Wrote: Has anybody got Horusood H2 code?? Its asks for Horusood H2 in the tournament so i am guessing it has a QR code somewhere..

It hasn't been found yet but you could buy H2 in the store
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgInCMgl-Sc MORE CODES ! can someone put here the minoboros code? My camera cant capture de code
(Feb. 13, 2017  6:28 AM)rafa7 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgInCMgl-Sc MORE CODES ! can someone put here the minoboros code? My camera cant capture de code

Try either angling the camera or moving a bit further, or both. I got Minoboros to work for me.
Can somebody please reconstruct Spryzen S2's code? My camera won't let me scan it.
(Feb. 17, 2017  2:37 AM)Dormega Wrote: Can somebody please reconstruct Spryzen S2's code? My camera won't let me scan it.

Zankye has a video look up wave 1 Beyblade Burst codes
(Jan. 22, 2017  4:43 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: No one physically owns Xcalius yet, as far as we know. Be patient.

i have an xcaliius code
Hi can someone do minoboros code as zankye one didn't work
(Feb. 19, 2017  8:01 PM)Kirito21311 Wrote: i have an xcaliius code

This was a while ago, we know it's out now
(Feb. 19, 2017  9:01 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: Hi can someone do minoboros code as zankye one didn't work

Try moving your phone toward and away from the screen a bit. I had a little trouble with that one myself but I did get it to work.
(Feb. 12, 2017  1:13 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It hasn't been found yet but you could buy H2 in the store

You mean buying H2 from the Hasbro Store>??
(Feb. 20, 2017  10:56 PM)MIKA AUGUS Wrote: You mean buying H2 from the Hasbro Store>??

In the app
Can someone please give me the code to odax o2/Obelisk Odin
(Feb. 25, 2017  3:53 AM)FireBirdes Wrote: Can someone please give me the code to odax o2/Obelisk Odin

Odax O2 is not out yet.
(Feb. 25, 2017  4:21 AM)FireBirdes Wrote: Is Holy Horusood out yet?

No, not that we have seen.
They just dropped an update for Beyblade Burst, anyone know what they did?
(Mar. 02, 2017  5:55 PM)LegacyDuelist Wrote: They just dropped an update for Beyblade Burst, anyone know what they did?

Just bug fixes. No new content.
(Mar. 02, 2017  7:11 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Just bug fixes. No new content.

Still can't battle Horusood H2 though.
I have a problem with the new uptade. Some off my beys disapear. O make the scan again but the game dont save. I think its because off the new uptade. Someone has the Same problem ?
After the new uptade some off my beys disapear I already make the scan but they dont save. Anyone has the same problem ?
(Mar. 02, 2017  11:56 PM)Soul96 Wrote: Still can't battle Horusood H2 though.

Nevermind. I does appear however that Odax and Nepstrius are missing from my roster and I can't rescan them back in.
(Mar. 03, 2017  1:07 AM)rafa7 Wrote: I have a problem with the new uptade. Some off my beys disapear. O make the scan again but the game dont save. I think its because off the new uptade. Someone  has the Same problem ?

After the new uptade some off my beys disapear I already make the scan but they dont save. Anyone has the same problem ?

Suffering a very similar problem unfortunately.