[Hasbro]  Xcalius X4 Testing and Discussion

Here are some tests I did with Xcalius X4. As far as the weight goes, I got 14.64 grams when weighing the Layer. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Caynox C3, Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Xcalius X3, one of the best Hasbro Right Spin Attack Layers we have right now. I also tested both modes, Normal Mode and Breaker Mode.

Disclaimer (Click to View)

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)
Would you say X3 is better overall?
(Nov. 12, 2019  11:55 PM)Armor Wrote: Would you say X3 is better overall?
A little bit better, yeah. Just because of X4's imbalance and stuff.
So X4 doesn't really beat or even tie with X3 in attack power. Kind of a letdown.
Kinda had a feeling the X3 had better attack power than X4, for some reason it hits like a Mac Truck even for a God Layer. Something about its balance allows it to keep enough speed to land hard hits outside the first 10 seconds of the launch.
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:47 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Kinda had a feeling the X3 had better attack power than X4, for some reason it hits like a Mac Truck even for a God Layer.  Something about its balance allows it to keep enough speed to land hard hits outside the first 10 seconds of the launch.

Except the burst risk
Agreed. I'll still take the glass cannon.
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:55 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Agreed.  I'll still take the glass cannon.

You don't really have a choice...
Did some tests with (Normal Mode) Xcalius X4 and (Breaker Mode) Xcalius X4 for Limited but I'll post them here too.

Link to original post for context: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1603070

(Normal Mode) Xcalius X4 Tests (Click to View)

(Breaker Mode) Xcalius X4 Tests (Click to View)