[Hasbro]  Wyvron W3 Testing and Discussion

@[kjrules17] post ur testing of Tempest Wyvorn here
Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic (First Weak) vs. Xcalius 4Glaive Xtreme (Second)
- W3.4G.At: 19 OS (95% Win Rate)
- X.4G.X: 1 KO (5% Win Rate)

Even though Xcalius 4Glaive Xtreme had two advantages on Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic (them being Xcalius was always launched second and at full power while Wyvron W3 was always launched first and weak launched), Xcalius still got destroyed. The only reason Xcalius got that Stadium Out Win was because it was able to chain some hits together, but every other battle, Wyvron W3 outspun Xcalius.
Thats some good defense can u further test stock teMpest wyvron against roktavor 2/4 glaive/cross needle/weight(launch this second) and launch both combos full power
(Jan. 08, 2018  4:39 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Thats some good defense can u further test stock teMpest wyvron against roktavor 2/4 glaive/cross needle/weight(launch this second)  and launch both combos full power
So, by the /, you mean I have to test all possibilities right?

If so, please confirm the matchups?

W3 4GAt (First) vs R 2GN (Second)
W3 4GAt (First) vs R 2GW (Second)
W3 4GAt (First) vs R 2CN (Second)
W3 4GAt (First) vs R 2CW (Second)
W3 4GAt (First) vs R 4GN (Second)
W3 4GAt (First) vs R 4GW (Second)
W3 4GAt (First) vs R 4CN (Second)
W3 4GAt (First) vs R 4CW (Second)

Thanks.
(Jan. 08, 2018  4:45 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  4:39 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Thats some good defense can u further test stock teMpest wyvron against roktavor 2/4 glaive/cross needle/weight(launch this second)  and launch both combos full power
So, by the /, you mean I have to test all possibilities right?

Thanks.
no just rOcktavor 4 glaive needle also did xcalius get good hits against tempest wyvron in the first testing? also launch roktavor combo as hard as possible
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:07 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  4:45 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: So, by the /, you mean I have to test all possibilities right?

Thanks.
no just rOcktavor 4 glaive needle also did xcalius get good hits against tempest wyvron in the first testing? also launch roktavor combo as hard as possible
Alright, got it. Thanks. And yeah, Xcalius was super aggressive, but that free spinning layer for Wyvron W3 just tanked Xcalius' attacks.
This is good news. So in general, Hasbro S3 and W3 improved, while R3 stayed the same as well as F3, I believe.
Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic (First) vs. Roktavor 4Glaive Needle (Second)
- W3.4G.At: 15 OS (75% Win Rate)
- R.4G.N: 5 OS (25% Win Rate)

Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic did pretty great for the most part. Out of 20 matches, it only lost 5 times. And keep in mind, this is a stock combo while Roktavor 4Glaive Needle is probably way heavier than its stock combos, Roktavor Heavy Survive and Roktavor Central Accel, which allowed it to give Wyvron W3 some trouble every now and then.

This is it for Hasbro testing for now. I have to do some stuff, but I should be back later this evening to continue.
thats some good defense can u do the following tests too so i can conculde the performence of w3
stock w3(launch first full power) vs z2 4/2glaive zephyr(launch second full power)
stock w3 vs r3 2/4glaive atomic(launch first)launch both with full power
stock w3 vs yegdrion gravity orbit(launch first) launch both with full power
(Jan. 09, 2018  7:49 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: thats some good defense can u do the following tests too so i can conculde the performence of w3
stock w3(launch first full power) vs z2 4/2glaive zephyr(launch second full power)
Alright, let's just confirm these new tests ok?

W3.4G.At (First) vs. Z2.4G.Z (Second): Rebel Blader
W3.4GAt (First) vs. Z2.4G.Z (Second): Rebel Blader
Y.G.O (First) vs. W3.4G.At (Second): Rebel Blader

Also, I only have one Atomic, so I can't do R3.2/4G.At vs. W3.4G.At at the moment.
(Jan. 09, 2018  7:58 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2018  7:49 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: thats some good defense can u do the following tests too so i can conculde the performence of w3
Alright, let's just confirm these new tests ok?

W3 4GAt (First) Against Z2 4GZ (Second): Rebel Blader

Y GO (First) Against W3 4GAt (Second): Rebel Blader

Also, I only have one Atomic, so I can't do R3 2/4GAt vs W3 4GAt at the moment.

ok do the rest then
(Jan. 09, 2018  8:05 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2018  7:58 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Alright, let's just confirm these new tests ok?

Y GO (First) Against W3 4GAt (Second): Rebel Blader

Also, I only have one Atomic, so I can't do R3 2/4GAt vs W3 4GAt at the moment.

ok do the rest then
Ok.
Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic (First) vs. Zeutron Z2 2Glaive Zephyr (Second)
- W3.4G.At: 18 OS (90% Win Rate)
- Z2.2G.Z: 2 OS (10% Win Rate)

Yegdrion Gravity Orbit (First) vs. Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic (Second)
- Y.G.O: 19 OS (95% Win Rate)
- W3.4G.At: 1 OS (5% Win Rate)
Bump
(Jan. 10, 2018  8:08 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Bump
w3 4g orbit  launch first hardvs x 4g variable launch second
(Jan. 10, 2018  8:26 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  8:08 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Bump
w3 4g orbit  launch first hardvs x 4g variable launch second
Got it.
so basically tornado wyvern has awesome defense but bad staminA
(Jan. 10, 2018  9:10 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: so basically tornado wyvern has awesome defense but bad staminA
Pretty much but if you want me to do more tests, let me know.
@[kjrules17] if I may make a request I would like to see how well the Hasbro F3 does against W3.
If possible I would like both of them to be non-customized. With W3 being hard launched first and F3 being weak launched second.
I am interested to know how well F3 can equalize with W3's free spinning part.
(Jan. 10, 2018  9:14 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: @[kjrules17] if I may make a request I would like to see how well the Hasbro F3 does against W3.
If possible I would like both of them to be non-customized. With W3 being hard launched first and F3 being weak launched second.
Alright, I have your test written down in the notes. However, two things from my end. One, I feel like this test would be better off in the Fafnir F3 Testing Thread, since you want Fafnir F3 to be tested. And two, this is up to you, but don't you think F3 should be weak launched first to see how good it is at spin equalizing? Like I said, it's up to you. Thanks.
(Jan. 10, 2018  9:14 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: @[kjrules17] if I may make a request I would like to see how well the Hasbro F3 does against W3.
that doesnt need testing stock f3 will lose to w3
(Jan. 10, 2018  10:53 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
that doesnt need testing stock f3 will lose to w3
You sure? That's probably the case, but don't you think I should test it anyway, just to make sure?
(Jan. 10, 2018  10:55 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  10:53 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: that doesnt need testing stock f3 will lose to w3
You sure? That's probably the case, but don't you think I should test it anyway, just to make sure?
yea testing that wont give any info.  Basically the thing is that tW will win cuz atomic has more stamina and pressicision than nothing. If he wants to see that kind of stock match-ups there are plenty of them on yt. Here this thread is for competitive combos and their tesing
(Jan. 10, 2018  9:21 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Alright, I have your test written down in the notes. However, two things from my end. One, I feel like this test would be better off in the Fafnir F3 Testing Thread, since you want Fafnir F3 to be tested. And two, this is up to you, but don't you think F3 should be weak launched first to see how good it is at spin equalizing? Like I said, it's up to you. Thanks.
@[kjrules17]Those ideas sound good to me.

@[Rebel Blader] You are probably right that tW will win. However since it seems to have better win rates so far than the Takara equivalent, I still think it would be interesting to know for sure.
(Jan. 10, 2018  7:36 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  9:21 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Alright, I have your test written down in the notes. However, two things from my end. One, I feel like this test would be better off in the Fafnir F3 Testing Thread, since you want Fafnir F3 to be tested. And two, this is up to you, but don't you think F3 should be weak launched first to see how good it is at spin equalizing? Like I said, it's up to you. Thanks.
@[kjrules17]Those ideas sound good to me.

@[Rebel Blader] You are probably right that tW will win. However since it seems to have better win rates so far than the Takara equivalent, I still think it would be interesting to know for sure.
Alright, here's what I'll do. I'll still give your test a try but I'll finish the other ones from Rebel Blader first (bc I got them first of course).