Hasbro VS Takara Tomy. WHO makes better stadiums?

Hasbro VS Takara Tomy. WHO makes better stadiums

come on people i need to know so i can see if i have the stadium.
Takara Tomy Stadiums are the best
which ones?

DO you have the B-96 muggen stadium?
(May. 06, 2019  12:00 AM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: which ones?

DO you have the B-96 muggen stadium?
No, the standard stadium.
(May. 06, 2019  12:06 AM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: sweet and the b-96 is awesome

In my opinion the B-126 is Awesome!
(May. 06, 2019  12:06 AM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: sweet and the b-96 is awesome

I’ve heard a lot about it. It’s supposed to be amazing!
(May. 06, 2019  12:08 AM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: give me a picture of the B-126
http://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beyblad...eystadium/
so what about the turbo sling shock stadium?
(May. 06, 2019  1:46 AM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: so what about the turbo sling shock stadium?

nope nope nope nope nope nope. The little bump in the middle is really annoying and ruins battles sometimes. Plus Hasbro makes small stadiums in general so the beys don't have much room to move around and have a good battle.
Stadiums with ramps, flat parts, and other such junk are wrong.
This isn't a chatroom. We're not going to respond to every single post you make mere moments after you make it. Stop bumping your own thread. What are you asking this time?
Ive seen Takara Tomy stadiums and how Beys perform in them. Id say that they happen to be really well
I don't know the difference because I only have one variety.
i swear if i see one more hasbro stadium with that DANG BUMP IN THE MIDDLE ILL MCFRIKIN LOSE IT RRRRAUGHHHH
I find the blue slingshot stadium really fun to use with my TT beys, pP/dP/rP.10.Fr is my favorite to use as It can use Phoenix Break and
Competitively, Takara-Tomy has more stable and large stadiums, allowing Attack combos to actually work. The Hasbro stadiums have always ranged from gimmicky to garbage.
TT makes the better battle-oriented standard stadiums that gives consistent results.
Hasbro makes a few that have good gimmicks but that's all they are. Gimmicks. Fun to use but too unpredictable in a battle.
Like many said before. The TT standard burst Beystadium is the best stadium you can get.

But the slingshock set stadium is fun to use when you want to mess around.

The battle tower is just too small.

every other hasbro stadium is just awful.
I thought the Epic Rivals Stadium was decent? and the one that comes in the Shadow Snake Pit set too
Okay yeah guys, but the slingshock stadiums are super fun!
All I have is a red Chaos Core Beystadium. The bump in the middle is annoying, and the swirl pattern doesn’t do much.
The best hasbro stadium is the one from the Shadow Snake Pit set, decent size NO bump in the middle, and the spike gimmick does not get in the way of battles.