[Hasbro]  Spiral Treptune T4 Testing and Discussion

Here are some tests I did with Spiral Treptune T4. As far as the weight goes, I got 10.42 grams when weighing the Layer. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Caynox C3, Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Xcalius X3, one of the best Hasbro Right Spin Attack Layers we have right now.

Disclaimer (Click to View)

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)
Can you test Spiral Treptune 10 Eternal?
(Sep. 23, 2019  4:23 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Can you test Spiral Treptune 10 Eternal?
Maybe, idk. It's not really a good Layer, you'd probably be better off using other Right Spin Layers like Caynox C3, Kerbeus K4, Spryzen Requiem S3 (Right Spin), etc. The reason why I do these specific tests is to see if the Layer can beat what's top-tier for Hasbro. Of course there are tons of Layers I haven't tested yet, but I will try to get to them soon. If a Layer doesn't do well in these tests, I'm probably not going to have a reason to continue testing it for right now. Maybe when Burst Limited comes out, some of these outclassed Layers could be revisited. But at the moment, I just want to get these baseline tests out of the way, you know?
I've got the Aqua-X version of Treptune from the Element X pack and it is pretty much what I've concluded from trying it against my favorite combos.
The layer is pretty bad, no matter what. I'm hype for your Luinor L4 tests, should also be pretty bad, unless you find a pretty good combo that I'm unaware of.
(Sep. 23, 2019  4:37 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  4:23 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Can you test Spiral Treptune 10 Eternal?
Maybe, idk. It's not really a good Layer, you'd probably be better off using other Right Spin Layers like Caynox C3, Kerbeus K4, Spryzen Requiem S3 (Right Spin), etc. The reason why I do these specific tests is to see if the Layer can beat what's top-tier for Hasbro. Of course there are tons of Layers I haven't tested yet, but I will try to get to them soon. If a Layer doesn't do well in these tests, I'm probably not going to have a reason to continue testing it for right now. Maybe when Burst Limited comes out, some of these outclassed Layers could be revisited. But at the moment, I just want to get these baseline tests out of the way, you know?

I see.
Is this Tide, or Spiral?
(Sep. 23, 2019  3:38 PM)Mikuri Wrote: I've got the Aqua-X version of Treptune from the Element X pack and it is pretty much what I've concluded from trying it against my favorite combos.
The layer is pretty bad, no matter what. I'm hype for your Luinor L4 tests, should also be pretty bad, unless you find a pretty good combo that I'm unaware of.
Nope, it's just bad
(Sep. 23, 2019  8:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is this Tide, or Spiral?
Oof, it’s Spiral lol.
(Sep. 23, 2019  9:41 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  8:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is this Tide, or Spiral?
Oof, it’s Spiral lol.
So no rubber?
(Sep. 23, 2019  9:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So no rubber?
Nope. All plastic. bladekid has a testing thread up for Tide Treptune T3 though if you’re interested in that.
(Sep. 23, 2019  9:45 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  9:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So no rubber?
Nope. All plastic. bladekid has a testing thread up for Tide Treptune T3 though if you’re interested in that.

Oof.