[Hasbro]  Reviving The Hasbro Format

Ok, so a lot of you guys know that as of the releases of Zwei Longinus, Judgement Joker, and Lord Spriggan, that Hasbro beys have pretty much lost what little viability they had left. B3, SrS3, lS3, G3, dC3, and a couple others were decently viable before the aforementioned TT releases and even though most of them were completely outclassed, you could still pull off a win with them, especially B3 because of its insane Opp. spin game and burst resistance, SrS3 for it's good stamina (a little less than hS and could be used on something like St.At  win against hS), and dC3, with it's near top tier stamina and good destabilizing (just like SrS3, on something like St.At, it could beat pP Xt+). But now with attack being very buffed by Zwei and Judgement and Lord almost outclassing B3 in burst resistance, it's safe to say Hasbro is on its way out viability wise. It's also safe to say that Hasbro is basically a whole other burst series when compared to TT. Ok, so my plan is to make an effort to revive and revise the existing Hasbro format. So let's start off with bans: B3, tS4, SrS3 and G3 (clearly) and maybe gK4. I do think potentially banning the lift, turn, and wall frame will eliminate any reason to ban Br in my opinion as you won't really be able to make a defense stamina hybrid that just stuffs out to competition. Fafnir F3 may be too good on it, but with Hn-S out, it makes it surprising easy for L3 to beat it. Plus, no lS3.00W.Br to ruin everything lol. And other than that, the same rules apply. I do for the record think we should either have a 2 point burst rule, or a 2 point KO rule as I don't think that will be too unfair to stamina types. If the rules of the current Hasbro format gets amended with the bans and the 2 point rule (whichever one we go with) I will try to attend and host them if possible. And besides the aforementioned bans, I don't want to ban anything down the road unless it is super OP, and then, I may even try to unban some of the banned beys to forward the meta. Thanks for reading, hope you guys can help me revive this very forgotten format
I wish you the best of luck with this mate. Even though I'm also a Hasbruh, I don't see myself hosting Hasbro-Only Format tournaments because I don't want to inconvenience the folks coming from out of state to attend New York tournaments and be restricted to only using a brand that they may not collect a lot of if they primarily use Takara Tomy and stuff. I also prefer Classic over Standard due to it being a newer Format with things to discover as well as both brands being on a more equal level, so I'll probably be hosting mostly Classic tournaments with a Standard tournament every now and then when I get back into hosting again. I also agree with your reasoning as to why those parts you mentioned would probably get banned.
I'd have to agree with you on every point except the Lord having better burst resistance. B3 on Bearing hasn't been seen to possibly burst really ever when there have been instances where Lord on dash drivers have bursted
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:15 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: I'd have to agree with you on every point except the Lord having better burst resistance. B3 on Bearing hasn't been seen to possibly burst really ever when there have been instances where Lord on dash drivers have bursted

I've burst B3 a lot, but my lord Spriggan hasn't burst yet.
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:15 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: I'd have to agree with you on every point except the Lord having better burst resistance. B3 on Bearing hasn't been seen to possibly burst really ever when there have been instances where Lord on dash drivers have bursted
Oh my bad, I was under the impression that is was better burst resistance wise. My bad.
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:18 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

I've burst B3 a lot, but my lord Spriggan hasn't burst yet.

I'll believe it when I see it
(Oct. 19, 2019  11:48 AM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:18 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I've burst B3 a lot, but my lord Spriggan hasn't burst yet.

I'll believe it when I see it

It's not that hard to do anymore thanks to Zwei, Judgement, and lord.
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:11 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  11:48 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: I'll believe it when I see it

It's not that hard to do anymore thanks to Zwei, Judgement, and lord.
I agree, Zwei on Jl’ or X’ can burst B3, you just need to be good at technical launching.
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:13 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  2:11 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: It's not that hard to do anymore thanks to Zwei, Judgement, and lord.
I agree, Zwei on Jl’ or X’ can burst B3, you just need to be good at technical launching.

I did it with lord Spriggan's stock combo, but it's stock is still decent. I had it in the tallest attack mode btw.

Honestly, I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Zwei has been proven to burst B3 at least a few times. I have never heard of Lord bursting whatsover.