[Hasbro]  Noctemis N3 Testing and Discussion

I just got the hasbro Noctemis N3. If anyone wants me to do tests with it, or if you want to post your own tests, you can do that here. I will update this post with tests when I do them.

N3.7G.Ir (smash mode) VS dC3.7.Br 

# of battles: 20

N3: 9 wins (KO: 2, B: 5, OS: 2)
dC3: 11 wins (OS: 9, B: 1)
Ties: 0

Winner: dC3
dC3 win rate: 55%
N3 win rate: 45%

Thoughts: it was a close battle and because of the spring gimmick in dC3's , was really effective at repelling and absorbing the smash attacks from N3. I was surprised to see that N3 almost had as much stamina as dC3 and beat it twice by OS. For some reason, near the end dC3 was able to dodge N3's attacks and grab the center. Since N3 was stalling, it wasn't able to get a consistent attack pattern on dC3, making dC3 win a lot.

N3.7G.Ir (upper mode) VS dC3.7.Br 

N3: 8 wins (KO: 5, B: 3, OS: )
dC3: 12 wins (KO: , B: , OS: 12)
Ties: 1

Winner: dC3
dC3 win rate: 60%
N3 win rate: 40%

Thoughts:
The upper mode is definitely worse than smash mode (at least in this match up) which surprised me a bit. The spring in dC3 absorbed the attacks from above made by N3 in smash mode, but the attack came from below in upper mode so dC3's spring should have had less of an effect. But other than that, I noticed that sometimes (even when dC3 won) N3 would kinda spike dC3 upwards and would be horribly 
destabilized. The matches were still very close though.

N3.7F.Ds (smash mode) VS G3.7C.O

N3: 14 wins (KO: , B: 1, OS: 13)
G3: 6 wins (KO: 1, B: , OS: 5)
Ties: 2

Winner: N3
G3 win rate: 30%
N3 win rate: 70%

Thoughts: I wanted to do tests to see if N3 could beat G3 because mG just got unbanned and its safe to say, G3 got destroyed. If N3 can not only OS but burst G3, then mG on orbit doesn't stand a chance. I did some more unwritten testing and with an sliding shoot, N3 got bursts on G3 around half the time, witch is pretty crazy. The flow frame really helped it out with both stamina, and attack. What I noticed was N3 would smash G3 down and it would be damaged by the frame because of the jagged shape. Also, another thing I noticed was just when I thought G3 was going to OS N3, N3 would fall on the Ds ring and it would beat G3. But yeah, It was very suprising.
(Aug. 03, 2018  4:32 AM)bladekid Wrote: I just got the hasbro Noctemis N3. If anyone wants me to do tests with it, or if you want to post your own tests, you can do that here.

I wish I had Noctemis N3 (my favorite Bey) But if you can, please try Noctemis N3 4 Star Destroy
(Aug. 03, 2018  4:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  4:32 AM)bladekid Wrote: I just got the hasbro Noctemis N3. If anyone wants me to do tests with it, or if you want to post your own tests, you can do that here.

I wish I had Noctemis N3 (my favorite Bey) But if you can, please try Noctemis N3 4 Star Destroy

Ok, do you have anything you want me to test it against?
How does it compare it's self to the TT version just wondering cause TT has 3 hit?
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:40 AM)TheBeyBladeGuy Wrote: How does it compare it's self to the TT version just wondering cause TT has 3 hit?
I'm not sure. N3 might be better stock because Ul has less stamina than J, but I don't have the TT version. I also don't know about 3H, but I'm not sure 2 is better.
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:47 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:40 AM)TheBeyBladeGuy Wrote: How does it compare it's self to the TT version just wondering cause TT has 3 hit?
I'm not sure. N3 might be better stock because Ul has less stamina than J, but I don't have the TT version. I also don't know about 3H, but I'm not sure 2 is better.

Ahhh ok I just asking I don't if should get the set or not
I've been trying noctemis n3 7 meteor destroy against a bunch of random stuff. Also used Iron and 0 intermittently.

So far my overall general non properly tested feel about it is that it is extremely well balanced in both modes. It easily outspins almost anything and is much tighter on the slopes than C3. It is however very prone to self bursting with attack drivers. It is especially weak against heavy hitters like X3 and SR3, and other super heavy layers.

It's not strong enough, even with extreme or hunter or destroy, to burst or outspin Garuda G3. It was however fairly good against fafnir F3, with a decent number of knock outs and a large portion of spin finishes.

My final feels on noctemis N3 is that it is awesome. The crazy weird stadium is kinda cool too cause you can't hard launch or it flies off.
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:50 AM)Dutchems Wrote: I've been trying noctemis n3 7 meteor destroy against a bunch of random stuff. Also used Iron and 0 intermittently.

So far my overall general non properly tested feel about it is that it is extremely well balanced in both modes. It easily outspins almost anything and is much tighter on the slopes than C3. It is however very prone to self bursting with attack drivers. It is especially weak against heavy hitters like X3 and SR3, and other super heavy layers.

It's not strong enough, even with extreme or hunter or destroy, to burst or outspin Garuda G3. It was however fairly good against fafnir F3, with a decent number of knock outs and a large portion of spin finishes.

My final feels on noctemis N3 is that it is awesome. The crazy weird stadium is kinda cool too cause you can't hard launch or it flies off.

Wow that is helpful I might think about picking up the set thanks. ?
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:50 AM)Dutchems Wrote: I've been trying noctemis n3 7 meteor destroy against a bunch of random stuff. Also used Iron and 0 intermittently.

Thanks for the input! I've noticed that stuff too. A stupid good combo I made was N3.7G.Br, it was able to OS dC3 on At and R, plus it's good for stationary attack. I made this joke combo that's actually pretty decent is N3(downward mode) on Tw. It will get to a point where it can just downward smash most beys into the ground (besides J3) and with the purple G frame, it looks sick! But yeah, N3 is really good.

(Aug. 03, 2018  5:49 AM)TheBeyBladeGuy Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:47 AM)bladekid Wrote: I'm not sure. N3 might be better stock because Ul has less stamina than J, but I don't have the TT version. I also don't know about 3H, but I'm not sure 2 is better.

Ahhh ok I just asking I don't if should get the set or not
Hmm, If you have a lot of hasbro beys, I'd suggest it. The stadium is a lot of fun and the V3 is pretty good as well. The funny thing is that the strike chip on the V3 isn't metal. But yeah, I'd really suggest getting it.
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:23 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  4:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I wish I had Noctemis N3 (my favorite Bey) But if you can, please try Noctemis N3 4 Star Destroy

Ok, do you have anything you want me to test it against?

Anything you want
Noctemis N3 0 Meteor Destroy Vs Spryzen Requiem S3 7 Cross Bearing
(Aug. 03, 2018  3:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:23 AM)bladekid Wrote: Ok, do you have anything you want me to test it against?

Anything you want
Ok, I'll start the testing
(Aug. 03, 2018  3:53 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  3:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Anything you want
Ok, I'll start the testing
That is nice
(Aug. 03, 2018  4:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  3:53 PM)bladekid Wrote: Ok, I'll start the testing
That is nice
Here you go!

N3.0M.Ds VS SrS3.7C.Br

First Test:

10 battles
Alternating launches
SrS3 mode: right
N3 mode: downward

SrS3 win rate: 40% (OS: 0, KO:  0, B: 4)
N3 win rate: 60% (OS: 6, KO: 0, B: 0)

Thoughts: while, N3 won, it wasn'ts able to burst or KO SrS3. SrS3 was able to burst N3 pretty much every round it was launched second though I'm surprised SrS3 didn't OS N3 once. The downward mode of N3 was able to get some pretty good smash attacks on SrS3. It's a good combo.

Second Test:

10 battles
SrS3 launched first
SrS3 mode: left
N3 mode: downward

SrS3 win rate: 90% (OS: 7, KO:  0, B: 2)
N3 win rate: 10% (OS: 1, KO: 0, B: 0)

Thoughts: it hardly did anything to SrS3 and lost most of the time. At one point, N3 knocked out SrS3, but bursted right before. I thought I'd mention it. SrS3 won because of the Br driver and only beat it once.

Third Test:

10 battles
Alternating launches
SrS3 mode: right
N3 mode: upward

SrS3 win rate: 80% (OS: 3, KO: 1,B: 4)
N3 win rate: 20% (OS: 2, KO: 0, B: 0)

Thoughts: it seems there is a big difference between the two modes and the upward mode is clearly not as good. With 2 double burst, it seems to be a bit better for burst attack, but not by much. It overall did much worse than the downward mode.

Forth test:

10 battles
SrS3 launched first
SrS3 mode: left
N3 mode: upward

SrS3 win rate: 70% (OS: 5, KO: 0, B: 2)
N3 win rate: 30% (OS: 0, KO: 3, B: 0)

Thoughts: I was surprised that N3 got a couple KOs on SrS3. Though, besides that, N3 really didn't do too well. Because of the Br driver, N3 wasn't able to beat SrS3 when it came to the end. Br just had too much LAD and precession.

Final thoughts:

It seems to be a good combo, its just that SrS3 is so good. That's the reason why its banned. But N3 put up a fight. With good attack. Stamina, and LAD, it's definitely a good combo.
Alright, bladekid, I put your thread in Burst Customizations. [Image: smile.png]  Always good to see people helping out with testing!

You're doing good with testing (just might want to double-check what's considered standard testing procedure, particularly for number of rounds). But please make use of the first post for results rather than leave it a plain post. When you make a thread in Burst Customizations, at least some testing should be done and shared at the start, with the first post having some for people to see.

No worries, just getting sections more on track bit-by-bit. So if you could slip some standard-procedure tests in the first post, that'd be great.
(Aug. 04, 2018  3:36 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Alright, bladekid, I put your thread in Burst Customizations. [Image: smile.png]  Always good to see people helping out with testing!

You're doing good with testing (just might want to double-check what's considered standard testing procedure, particularly for number of rounds). But please make use of the first post for results rather than leave it a plain post. When you make a thread in Burst Customizations, at least some testing should be done and shared at the start, with the first post having some for people to see.

No worries, just getting sections more on track bit-by-bit. So if you could slip some standard-procedure tests in the first post, that'd be great.
Ok, Thanks for the tips! I'll take a look at the testing procedures. Thanks again!
N3 upper mode, 0/glaive, Br. seems to be very strong. It can take heavy hits without bursting and outspins very regularly, even winning against G3 on atomic sometimes.

Plus the oblong shape you get when N3 lines up with glaive is awesome. Plus my glaive is the new dark green speckled one from the spinswitch set so it's my new fav haha.
(Aug. 07, 2018  6:53 AM)Dutchems Wrote: N3 upper mode, 0/glaive, Br. seems to be very strong. It can take heavy hits without bursting and outspins very regularly, even winning against G3 on atomic sometimes.

Plus the oblong shape you get when N3 lines up with glaive is awesome. Plus my glaive is the new dark green speckled one from the spinswitch set so it's my new fav haha.
A combo that's good for everything is N3.7/0F.Ds: it has good attack, great stamina, and even top tier LAD and precession.

Here is my test against aH. Enjoy:

N3.0C.Rb (smash mode) VS aH.7.Et

N3: 8 wins (KO: 2, B: 0, OS: 6)
aH: 12 wins (KO: 0, B: 2, OS: 10)
Ties: 0

Winner: aH

aH win rate: 60%
N3 win rate: 40%

Thoughts: while aH won, N3 did surprisingly well. When it lost, it only lost by a bit. The only reason N3 lost some of the time was because when it hit the reboot gimmick, it would fall over and scrape for some reason. Other then that, it was able to OS aH pretty consistantly. What I noticed was that the N3 smash attack didn't have too much of an effect until aH was low on stamina. At that state, aH didn't have centrifugal force to stay up as well as in the early part of the battle, so it was easily smashed down. Overall, I would have to say if you have a stronger launch than the opponent, you could most likely win against aH with N3 (and vice versa) so N3 can definitely stand up to it.
@[Wombat] u might wanna see this.
Glad to see n3's smash is effective against aH_Et
(Aug. 07, 2018  7:23 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: @[Wombat] u might wanna see this.
Glad to see n3's smash is effective against aH_Et
Yeah. I want him to see it because I think wombat is cool and he's really good.
(Aug. 08, 2018  2:23 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah. I want him to see it because I think wombat is cool and he's really good.
He was interested to see this matchup
(Aug. 08, 2018  7:03 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  2:23 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah. I want him to see it because I think wombat is cool and he's really good.
He was interested to see this matchup
Yeah. He tried it with the TT tN.
I think noctemis n3, 7/bump destroy might have potential to beat Garuda G3 on atomic.

I think you'd have to get a bump from a TT bey since hasbro hasn't made one yet?

On N3 you might consider Iron as well, it has more stam than people think.
(Aug. 13, 2018  3:22 AM)Dutchems Wrote: I think noctemis n3, 7/bump destroy might have potential to beat Garuda G3 on atomic.

I think you'd have to get a bump from a TT bey since hasbro hasn't made one yet?

Yeah, but the F frame has the best stamina and Ds is better than Ir in most situations because of the LAD.

(Aug. 13, 2018  3:22 AM)Dutchems Wrote: I think noctemis n3, 7/bump destroy might have potential to beat Garuda G3 on atomic.

I have tested both 7B and Ir though
Finally got some tests done for Noctemis N3!

Here are the full results for that test.

Garuda G3 7Cross Atomic (First) vs. (Smash Mode) Noctemis N3 0 Reboot (Second): Wombat
- G3.7C.At: 15 OS (75% Win Rate)
- N3.0.Rb: 4 OS, 1 Burst (25% Win Rate)

Here are some other tests I did too.

Garuda G3 7Cross Atomic (First) vs. (Upper Mode) Noctemis N3 0 Reboot (Second): Wombat
- G3.7C.At: 17 OS, 1 Burst, 1 KO (95% Win Rate)
- N3.0.Rb: 1 Burst (5% Win Rate)

Garuda G3 7Cross Atomic (First) vs. (Smash Mode) Noctemis N3 0 Reboot (Second Sliding Shoot): Wombat
- G3.7C.At: 18 OS (90% Win Rate)
- N3.0.Rb: 2 OS (10% Win Rate)

Garuda G3 7Cross Atomic (First) vs. (Upper Mode) Noctemis N3 0 Reboot (Second Sliding Shoot): Wombat
- G3.7C.At: 18 OS (90% Win Rate)
- N3.0.Rb: 2 OS (10% Win Rate)