Spring Counter (Kick Counter)
Vanish Counter
Moment Crash
Saber Whip
Ultra Saber Whip
Jump Upper (Shot Upper)
Ultra Jump Upper

Episodes
Episode 1: The King Of Darkness! Destruction Belfyre!
Episode 2: Land Of The Destroyed! The Palace Of The Underworld!!
Episode 3: Strategic Modes! High And Low!
Episode 4: Theater Of Darkness! Bael vs Valt!
Episode 5: Spread Your Dark Wings! The King Of Darkness Takes Flight!
Episode 6: The Other Valtryek!
Episode 7: The Perfect Strategy! Belfyre vs Fafnir!
Episode 8: The Jet Black Dragon Roars! Ronin Balkesh!!
Episode 9: Into The Skies! The Battle Tour!
Episode 10: Explosive Clash! Bael vs Rashad!!

I think they're going to keep Roar into Roar becuase 1. It hasn't been used and 2. There's nothing wrong with Roar.
Im 99% sure "Guilty Longinus" will be localized to "Sorry Luinor" by hasbro.
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:06 AM)Zektor Wrote: Im 99% sure "Guilty Longinus" will be localized to "Sorry Luinor " by hasbro.

If they name it Sorry Longinus I'm going to be furious
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:07 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:06 AM)Zektor Wrote: Im 99% sure "Guilty Longinus" will be localized to "Sorry Luinor " by hasbro.

I
LOL
I think they'll translate Dynamite Bomb to Destructive Bomb
Guilty Longinus- Blame Luinor
They'll probably keep Guilty, Guilty
It was a nice thought tho and I like how Valkyrie has been in every seen of burst but some how it has more beys than 6……
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:09 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I think they'll translate Dynamite Bomb to Destructive Bomb

I think they'll translate it to "Destructo Berufaia! Daisan no Bakudan! Bites za Dusto!"
lol.
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:14 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:09 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I think they'll translate Dynamite Bomb to Destructive Bomb

I think they'll translate it to "Destructo Berufaia! Daisan no Bakudan! Bites za Dusto!"
lol.
hermano va a ser esto: bomba de destruccion
Were talking in see Spanish now?
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:16 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:14 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I think they'll translate it to "Destructo Berufaia! Daisan no Bakudan! Bites za Dusto!"
lol.
hermano va a ser esto: bomba de destruccion

Нет, чувак, это будет называться "Бум-бум-бомба"
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:20 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:16 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: hermano va a ser esto: bomba de destruccion

Нет, чувак, это будет называться "Бум-бум-бомба"
alright, you win...
No man, it'll be called "Boom Boom Bomb"? Finally google translate comes by and saves the day
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:27 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: No man, it'll be called "Boom Boom Bomb"? Finally google translate comes by and saves the day
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:27 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: No man, it'll be called "Boom Boom Bomb"? Finally google translate comes by and saves the day

Yeah, that's what it said in Russian...
I think illya mao will be called illya mariah because in plastic gen there was a girl called mao similar to today’s mao (both cat themed), and her named was dubbed to mariah/j
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:27 AM)LeeWilfred Wrote: You can have good music at https://bruitagesgratuits.com

?????
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:39 AM)Attila Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:27 AM)LeeWilfred Wrote: You can have good music at https://bruitagesgratuits.com

?????

Spam, don't respond.
I think they will leave Guilty for Luinor, because it doesn't have that bad of a meaning like for example Bloody. Nightmare didn't change, so why change Guilty then?
(Aug. 12, 2021  10:43 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: I think they will leave Guilty for Luinor, because it doesn't have that bad of a meaning like for example Bloody. Nightmare didn't change, so why change Guilty then?

Becuase Longinus is sus
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  10:43 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: I think they will leave Guilty for Luinor, because it doesn't have that bad of a meaning like for example Bloody. Nightmare didn't change, so why change Guilty then?

Becuase Longinus is sus
Are you serious?! Longinus being "sus" is your reason? Bruh, just bruh.

At least call him "Longisus" if you want to do it more interesting.
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:33 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Becuase Longinus is sus
Are you serious?! Longinus being "sus" is your reason? Bruh, just bruh.

Chill bro, it was just a joke, if you go into what Longinus is inspired from, you'll realize Guilty is actually a good name for Longinus also the name doesn't really matter, (Also, this conversation belongs in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread)
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:35 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:33 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Are you serious?! Longinus being "sus" is your reason? Bruh, just bruh.
Chill bro, it was just a joke, if you go into what Longinus is inspired from, you'll realize Guilty is actually a good name for Longinus also the name doesn't really matter, (Also, this conversation belongs in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread)
I know that this was just a joke, I know that. But the whole "sus" thing got a bit boring and annoying for me, so that's the reason for my reaction (which wasn't even meant serious). 
Other than that you're right, the name doesn't matter that much. Although we all want good names that sound cool and not these silly sounding names like "Guilty".
Just in cases hasbro does change Guilty I vote that they change it to Mercy Longinus