Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions

(Sep. 02, 2018  11:58 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote: I'm guessing either Heat Salamander or Hades Salamander.

Also, I hope Bloody Longinus will be Blitz Luinor. Hopefully, Hasbro won't make it sound dumb.

(Sep. 02, 2018  11:58 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: That was posted in may

Oh oops. ?

Hades Salamander is unlikely since Dead Hades is a Super Z Bey and having a dragon Bey be named after a Salamander wouldn't make sense in America.
I think Heat salarush sounds like something Hasbro would do
(Sep. 03, 2018  7:15 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I think Heat salarush sounds like something Hasbro would do

I guess. Reminds me of Arc Balkesh B3.
Ok guys I did a thing
(Sep. 16, 2018  2:31 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Ok guys I did a thing

I rather like this "thing" you did. Too bad eF is confirmed to still be called Emperor Forneus, rP is still Phoenix P4 (no confirmed sub-name), hS is still called Salamander S4 (no confirmed sub-name), vL is called Leopard L4 (no confirmed sub-name), aH is called Hercules H4 (no confirmed sub-name), and hK remained exactly the same. Also, k1mbo got a 360 no scope headshot in the dark when he guessed Brutal Luinor, since that" the real name!
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I rather like this "thing" you did. Too bad eF is confirmed to still be called Emperor Forneus, rP is still Phoenix P4 (no confirmed sub-name), hS is still called Salamander S4 (no confirmed sub-name), vL is called Leopard L4 (no confirmed sub-name), aH is called Hercules H4 (no confirmed sub-name), and hK remained exactly the same. Also, k1mbo got a 360 no scope headshot in the dark when he guessed Brutal Luinor, since that" the real name!
Phoenix P4 is rP? Then what was Dark Phoenix?
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:43 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I rather like this "thing" you did. Too bad eF is confirmed to still be called Emperor Forneus, rP is still Phoenix P4 (no confirmed sub-name), hS is still called Salamander S4 (no confirmed sub-name), vL is called Leopard L4 (no confirmed sub-name), aH is called Hercules H4 (no confirmed sub-name), and hK remained exactly the same. Also, k1mbo got a 360 no scope headshot in the dark when he guessed Brutal Luinor, since that" the real name!
Phoenix P4 is rP? Then what was Dark Phoenix?

Death Phoenix P4 is a Starter, probably as the black rP seen in the show, although it's weird that Hasbro would make a recolor with a different name outside of the Dual layer Slingshocks...
Half of these aren't confirmed or even real translations/ actual current moves

Follow up based off of the Ntruder's

Wonder Valtryek (confirmed)
Wonderous Slash
Wonderous Flash Launch
Wonderous Winged Launch

Z Achilles (confirmed)
Z Buster
Z Launch
Z Defense
Z Slash
Z Dive

Emperor Forneus (confirmed)
Emperor Guard
Emperor Drift
Shin Emperor Drift
Emperor Crash

Crash Roktavor (confirmed)
Roktavor Typhoon
Hurricane Counter
Roktavor Storm

Brutal Luinor (confirmed)
Dragon Scream
Brutal Squall

Heat Salamander
Salamander Inferno Blast
Heated Sword Slash
Raging Heat Tornado

Archer Hercules
Eternal Spin
Archer Strike

Revive Phoenix
Phoenix Break
Revive Impact

Vise Leopard
Growling Bite

Buster Xcalius
Quad Saber
Fifth Strike

Hazard Kerbeus (confirmed)
Chain Deflection
Chain Counter

Ghost Fafnir
Dead Hadius
Turbo Valtryek
Orb Egis
(Sep. 16, 2018  6:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
Half of these aren't confirmed or even real translations/ actual current moves

I know that, and the moves I listed are my idea of what hasbro would call these. (E.g. jet shoot=winged launch)

A clarification:

Blaze wing=revive impact
Rebellion counter= phoenix break
Dusk inferno= phi’s dark power thing
Cyclone grip=laban’s umm... spinny attack
Lenyx bite = when Laban flips the frame for more power
Electric barrier=emperor Gaurd
Surge counter= emperor drift
[new] surge crash= emperor crash
Roctavor zone = ragnaruk typhoon
Roctavor cyclone = ragnaruk storm
Wonder launch= winning rush shoot
Turbo flash launch= Winning flash shoot
Turbo winged launch=winning jet shoot
Achilles blade = z slash
Achilles shield= z defense
Z break = z Buster
Z strike= z dive
Dragon scream(forgot this one earlier)
Brutal slash= bloody squall
Quad sabers= quadruple impact
Fifth impact
Heracles Gaurd= eternal spin
Arrow strike= that move that’s kinda like shield crash
Chain launch= umm stay in the middle type move
Chain counter
Salarush inferno=wrath of the flaming tornado(woa long name)
Blade heat slash= sword rebellion hell slash

Hope that helped
Half of them still don't make sense

It should be more of a proper translation to the name, then fanmade stuff
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Half of them still don't make sense

Keep in mind Japanese only has like 26 syllables or something like that.

There is good reason why you hear Japanesey sounding English all the time. 

A good example is there is no short a sound, only long A. 

So the sound that Canadians make at the end of sentances, Eh? Doesn't even exist in the Japanese language.
Think about this:
Most of the time, a Special Move is going to be the direct translation, but with changes to have them make sense with the new names. For example: God Reboot became Genesis Reboot. The ones that need to be censored will probably be changed more than that. Maybe Sword Rebellion Hell Slash will be called Infernal Heat Impact.
(Jul. 28, 2018  9:06 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I could see Revive Phoenix being like "Rising Phenor" or "Rising Phantax" or something. They kept Fafnir and Garuda though, so hey, potentially "Rising Phoenix".

No, they already have Rising Ragunruk. Maybe, they will make it "Reborn Phoenix"

(Sep. 10, 2018  1:16 AM)LemonBlade3 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  7:15 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I think Heat salarush sounds like something Hasbro would do

I guess. Reminds me of Arc Balkesh B3.

It sounds like a vegetarian slushie that 7-11 would make.
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:23 PM)XanderShakadera Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  9:06 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I could see Revive Phoenix being like "Rising Phenor" or "Rising Phantax" or something. They kept Fafnir and Garuda though, so hey, potentially "Rising Phoenix".

No, they already have Rising Ragunruk. Maybe, they will make it "Reborn Phoenix"

hasbro's R2 is called Raging Roktavor,we can still have a Hasbro rename with Rising.
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:55 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:23 PM)XanderShakadera Wrote: No, they already have Rising Ragunruk. Maybe, they will make it "Reborn Phoenix"

hasbro's R2 is called Raging Roktavor,we can still have a Hasbro rename with Rising.

That honestly reminds me of the situation where they renamed a B-Daman from "Force Dragren" to "Strike Dragren", but then renamed the upgrade "Assault Dragren" to "Force Dragren" which made things so confusing.
But "STRIKE Dragren" was part of their naming system for control types to be fair.

But if they didn't use "Rising" before, I wonder why it's now they'd start using it? They changed it from "Rising" to "Raging".
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Half of them still don't make sense

Think whatever you want to, I simply interpret them into hasbro’s idea Of what is “cool”. (e.g. double impact—-> dual sabers
(Sep. 16, 2018  5:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:43 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Phoenix P4 is rP? Then what was Dark Phoenix?

Death Phoenix P4 is a Starter, probably as the black rP seen in the show, although it's weird that Hasbro would make a recolor with a different name outside of the Dual layer Slingshocks...

It might ve the evolution of rP i guess
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:31 PM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  5:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Death Phoenix P4 is a Starter, probably as the black rP seen in the show, although it's weird that Hasbro would make a recolor with a different name outside of the Dual layer Slingshocks...

It might ve the evolution of rP i guess
Probably just the "Shadow" form of Phoenix akin to the relationship between Shining and Shadow Amaterios.
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:55 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:23 PM)XanderShakadera Wrote: No, they already have Rising Ragunruk. Maybe, they will make it "Reborn Phoenix"

Good point! Maybe we could have a "Relive Pheonix?"
XanderShakadera
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:55 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: hasbro's R2 is called Raging Roktavor,we can still have a Hasbro rename with Rising.

Good point! Maybe we could have a "Relive Pheonix?"

Maybe rebellion Phoenix?
(Sep. 24, 2018  11:00 PM)Angry Songbird Wrote: Ghost Fafnir
Doom Hades
Hex Salem

we already know that Salamander's name is still Salamander,so no "Salem"
I hope that the new Spriggan will be called Blitz Spriggan 14 Blend. Blitz Spriggan because Blitz is German and means 'lightning' just like the lightnings in a 'storm' (Spriggan :P) and lightnings can be very fast and strike out of nowhere. 14 is the double of 7, just like 12 is the double of 6 (this would continue the ValkyrieVsSpriggan-Rivalry). Blend is a synonym for 'Merge'. I hope Blend will be either a mix of Wedge and Unite (just like the Driver of my 3D printed Bey Galahad) or a Metal Change Base (like the one from Driger Slash).
(Sep. 25, 2018  3:28 PM)TL14 Wrote: I hope that the new Spriggan will be called Blitz Spriggan 14 Blend. Blitz Spriggan because Blitz is German and means 'lightning' just like the lightnings in a 'storm' (Spriggan Tongue_out) and lightnings can be very fast and strike out of nowhere. 14 is the double of 7, just like 12 is the double of 6 (this would continue the ValkyrieVsSpriggan-Rivalry). Blend is a synonym for 'Merge'. I hope Blend will be either a mix of Wedge and Unite (just like the Driver of my 3D printed Bey Galahad) or a Metal Change Base (like the one from Driger Slash).

My idea would be cyber spriggan 14 retaliate, with retaliate being a wind up gimmick with a semi-flat unite and a plate that would wind up a mechanism to spin the tip for a speed boost in both movement and spin.