Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!

ok, for the tier list

if everyone could PM me tests in the old thread that look like they would make a good top tier combo, please do so as this will speed up the process of making a tier list (attack and defence tests from the old thread is best, i got stamina)
I would love to help with this. What parts exactly will need testing?
I don't know if Totanou (however you spell it) has seen this yet, but I will post my final results for Rock Aquario 100HF/S here now:
VS attack
PTW (no access to mold 2 MXS)
Launcher Grip for LLD
standard shot both
respective Light launchers for both
100% power both
120 Height

Rock Aquario 100HF/s VS. Lightning L-Drago CH120RF

RA win %: 90%
1 draw

need more tests for Ra!!!
so far, RA is actually holding it's own, it seems. although, this IS a ptw. I'll test the same beys in my MXS. probably stadium makes difference. also, were you using a MF on LLD?
Hah, thanks for making this thread LeonTempestXIII. I plan on contributing with my LLD stadium, as much as possible, and thanks for clearing up a few things in the OP! I'll try to contribute in the following days.
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:34 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: so far, RA is actually holding it's own, it seems. although, this IS a ptw. I'll test the same beys in my MXS. probably stadium makes difference.

And we're talking about RA100hf/S, not HF/s as I requested(EDIT: Are we?). Who knew I had created a good staminattacker/anti-attack by accident? Raigeko13 posted results(with HF/S I believe) and Ra still pulled through, despite it being my a narrower margin.
Ok, out of OP discussion here.

I seriously think Rock is Top Tier, let's face it, Lightning sucks in really any of the stadiums.
Also, I am still posting results in the PTW seeing I know how to do all the shots in it properly, accept it or not, this is Hasbro.

Anyways, I know Lightning will be Tier here, but what about Rock?
(Jul. 14, 2011  7:19 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Ok, out of OP discussion here.

I seriously think Rock is Top Tier, let's face it, Lightning sucks in really any of the stadiums.
Also, I am still posting results in the PTW seeing I know how to do all the shots in it properly, accept it or not, this is Hasbro.

Anyways, I know Lightning will be Tier here, but what about Rock?

Top Tier, I believe. Everyone was saying that in the first thread until about page 76, then they all seemed to forget about it, and began to talk about LTSCs or destabilizers or some such thing IIRC.
(Jul. 14, 2011  7:19 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: but what about Rock?

rock is one of the best attack wheels hasbro has made so far, and it has use in "balance" combos
Here's a test for Burn susanow, just so it's in this thread, too. More to come later, if I have time.
Lightning lDrago 100HF vs Burn susanow 100fs
MXS, String launcher for susanow, light launcher L w/ long ripcord for ldrago
Susanow launched first.
Susanow: 80%
Ldrago: 20%
LOL @ uncustomised LLD. Not a criticism.
Rock Aquario 100HF/S vs. Earth Virgo 125WD
LF Stadium, both using String Launchers. Earth Virgo always launched first. Sliding Shoot for RA.
RA: 5% 1 KO
EV: 95% 19 OS

I don't see anything. HF/S isn't even riding the TR right after losing the flower pattern, and even F does THAT. I can't see any attack potential, it's just moving Earth Virgo around a bit, then getting OSed.
Rock Aquario 100HF/S is terrible, fully.

You have Lightning?

Try: [NO MF]

Lightning L-Drago [UPPER] H145RF Vs. Earth Virgo 125WD. Will do testings tomorrow if time.
(Jul. 14, 2011  8:35 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Rock Aquario 100HF/S vs. Earth Virgo 125WD
LF Stadium, both using String Launchers. Earth Virgo always launched first. Sliding Shoot for RA.
RA: 5% 1 KO
EV: 95% 19 OS

I don't see anything. HF/S isn't even riding the TR right after losing the flower pattern, and even F does THAT. I can't see any attack potential, it's just moving Earth Virgo around a bit, then getting OSed.

I've seen that happen with Ra too VS. Earth. It mostly works against Attack, Burn, and little kids. Heh, LF is the one (not counting SV and Mo) stadium that I don't have. I don't have a string launcher(mine broke and I returned it) but from I remember, I find it hard to believe that RA didn't ride the ridge after de-FP-ing.
Nope, lost WAY too much stamina to do it right. It'll ride until it hits something, at which point it just falls off. I like Rock, as it is hard to push off of the TR, but with 100 and HF/S, it does NOTHING on the TR. It's pretty sad, really.
(Jul. 14, 2011  8:55 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Rock Aquario 100HF/S is terrible, fully.

You have Lightning?

Try: [NO MF]

Lightning L-Drago [UPPER] H145RF Vs. Earth Virgo 125WD. Will do testings tomorrow if time.

i did LLD(upper)H145R2f vs. Earth Bull CH120WD and EB won almst all the time. will post testing tomorrow
120? Non-existent. Unless you mean CH120 or 125. Both have been proven to be dominant. Did you use Catapult Shoot? RF works better that way, and also, post tests ASAP. I'll get on testing mine. Oh, and did you use a Beylauncher L or a long winder?
I'll do testings tomorrow on it, in PTW and ATK Stadium.
(Jul. 14, 2011  9:34 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: 120? Non-existent. Unless you mean CH120 or 125. Both have been proven to be dominant. Did you use Catapult Shoot? RF works better that way, and also, post tests ASAP. I'll get on testing mine. Oh, and did you use a Beylauncher L or a long winder?

i fixed it and i used a string launcher for EB and a Left hasbro for LLD on a Launcher grip. after my testing, both combos rotate at the same speed. test up soon
Testing for Earth Bull CH120WD Vs. Lightning L-Drago H145R2F
Earth Bull win 14/20 70% won. 2 penalty poket, rest OS
Lightning win 6/20 30% won. all penalty poket, no escape!
1 Tie
MXS stadium used
both launched at 100%
String Launcher for EB
Hasbro launcher l w/launcher grip for LLD
LLD banked
this lookes like a good combo for hasbro stadiums. more testing is needed though for other combos
Did you use a long winder? otherwise, that's why you get bad results.
I'm doing quick tests, don't have some Virgo ATM. Subbing with Bull. Also, using plain 100, not H145. That's tomorrow. READ BELOW!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Standard Testing [For Hasbro]
PTW Stadium
BeyLauncher and BeyLauncher L
Banking for LLD

Earth Bull 125WD VS. Lightning L-Drago [Upper] 100RF
LLD 100RF Win%age: 90% [All KO]
Earth Bull 125WD Win%age: 10% [All OS]

Some need to seriously bank. Shoot powerful, of course, and make sure you keep the motion. Sometimes, that happens when using a plain Light Launcher L [Hasbro].

Notes: Some were so immediate, after a couple seconds, an absolutely perfect recoil hit popped open. The problem is, WD has balance issues after a major hit, that would be considered otherwise a KO in an Attack Type BeyStadium. Sometimes, I noticed LLD slow down, and hover slowly to the center, and perfectly hitting in the right space, in the small folds under Earth Mold 2. The only times Earth could survive was when LLD didn't have enough TR movement. Those two matches were indefinitely the same, but LLD just lucked out.

You know what's a good combination? MF Earth Aquario 105CS. Plain, 105. No GB145 garbage, plain 105. As well with 145. The CS, that Hasbro makes, will absolutely change, but the Defense is amazing.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I find WD quite useful, as always, but when on a pro-level with these stadiums, it's no problem to give this a good beating. WD should be Top-Tier for Defense, under the Hasbro CS. Teh Hasbro CS, though, even in an Attack Type BeyStadium, I couldn't get MF LLD 100RF to beat it. Pretty impressive, for Earth [CS].

NOTE: Whether you accept these does not matter to me, you are only hurting yourself. When I plan shoot in PTW, the dang beys Slide Shoot. It's because my launch in it is so used to a near-perfect-sliding-shoot. Please do take these tests seriously.
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:34 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: so far, RA is actually holding it's own, it seems. although, this IS a ptw. I'll test the same beys in my MXS. probably stadium makes difference. also, were you using a MF on LLD?

No, i don't have a Metal Face.
(Jul. 14, 2011  7:08 PM)toatanu Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:34 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: so far, RA is actually holding it's own, it seems. although, this IS a ptw. I'll test the same beys in my MXS. probably stadium makes difference.

And we're talking about RA100hf/S, not HF/s as I requested(EDIT: Are we?). Who knew I had created a good staminattacker/anti-attack by accident? Raigeko13 posted results(with HF/S I believe) and Ra still pulled through, despite it being my a narrower margin.

HF/s means it is in HF mode. hf/S would be S mode. sorry about the un-clarification.
TESTING RESULTS!!! LLD CH120 (mint) RF: 7 wins, 6 KO and 1 OS!
RA 100 hf/S: 2 KOs, 6 OS!
LAUNCHERS: hasbro LL (max powah) with flame sgtro launcher grip.
LLD launched with TT beylauncher L (MLD VER.) bank shot for LLD
MXS stadium.
hf/S in S mode
(Jul. 15, 2011  12:12 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: WD should be Top-Tier for Defense

thankyou for the tests.

the fact that WD is good for defence has been known for a long time
I mean it should be established on the Tier list fpr Hasbro, like it's must for the list.

I've known it was tier even before Black Ace made the 1st thread.
(Jul. 15, 2011  2:24 AM)geminikid13 Wrote: TESTING RESULTS!!! LLD CH120 (mint) RF: 7 wins, 6 KO and 1 OS!
RA 100 hf/S: 2 KOs, 6 OS!
LAUNCHERS: hasbro LL (max powah) with flame sgtro launcher grip.
LLD launched with TT beylauncher L (MLD VER.) bank shot for LLD
MXS stadium.
hf/S in S mode
Rock Aquario 100HF/S getting those results?

Testing now.