[Hasbro]  Looking for input on combos collection pic link included -new blader(hasbro)

Hey everyone,

I recently got into beyblades(late december-february) I have a gallery of the entire collection we have( yes these are all hasbro) {collectionlink} I've recently placed an order for TT beys but in the meantime I would like to know what would the best combinations be with the ones I have.

Thank you all that help out.
sorry i dont piece names so ill use colors. so use the strike valtryek with any forge disk, then use they yellow tip that looks like a circle, and boom. great combo.
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:47 PM)eggblader Wrote: sorry i dont piece names so ill use colors. so use the strike valtryek with any forge disk, then use they yellow tip that looks like a circle, and boom. great combo.

wouldn't strike valtryek be outclassed by newer heavier and larger beys ?
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:51 PM)NoLoyalty Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:47 PM)eggblader Wrote: sorry i dont piece names so ill use colors. so use the strike valtryek with any forge disk, then use they yellow tip that looks like a circle, and boom. great combo.

wouldn't strike valtryek be outclassed by newer heavier and larger beys ?

ok. fine then use minoboros.
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:52 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:51 PM)NoLoyalty Wrote: wouldn't strike valtryek be outclassed by newer heavier and larger beys ?

ok. fine then use minoboros.

I'm genuinely looking for advice on what the best combos i can make with the all the beyblades in our collection. there are at least 115 beyblades between all the pictures in the link.
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:59 PM)NoLoyalty Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:52 PM)eggblader Wrote: ok. fine then use minoboros.

I'm genuinely looking for advice on what the best combos i can make with the all the beyblades in our collection. there are at least 115 beyblades between all the pictures in the link.

oh you want  to make a bunch. ok got it. i can do that.

hang on. is that reboot? also is that xtend?
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:08 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:59 PM)NoLoyalty Wrote: I'm genuinely looking for advice on what the best combos i can make with the all the beyblades in our collection. there are at least 115 beyblades between all the pictures in the link.

oh you want  to make a bunch. ok got it. i can do that.

i have no idea what is what.
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:28 PM)NoLoyalty Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:08 PM)eggblader Wrote: oh you want  to make a bunch. ok got it. i can do that.

i have no idea what is what.

reboot is the blue one with the tip that pushes in. you can change heignt with xtend. (the red one)
Alright, well, Twin Noctemis is extremely good for attack/stamina setups, and works great with Iron, but you don't have Xcalius X3, so an alternative would be Zephyr, the yellow driver that came on your Nova Nepstrius, the small blue and yellow beyblade that has the white N in the center, I own Nova Nepstrius N2 as well, so i would know. I would definitely recommend a combo like, Twin Noctemis, 10 (the disc that came on Revive Phoenix, the big red beyblade that has armor around it and has wings on the center) glaive, (the plastic green part under your evolution bey disc) and Zephyr, the driver i mentioned earlier. You also happen to own one of, if nor the strongest Hypersphere beys. Rock Dragon D5, the black bey that has 6 or 5 blades on it and has yellow paint on the outside of the blades, and has that silver thing in the center) and Eclipse Genesis G5, (the purple and pink bey that has that yellow dragon/titan looking head on the sides of it) Harmony Pegasus (the cyan/light blue beyblade that has the head of the pegasus on the top or bottom of it) and Zone Luinor (the white beyblade that has the two big silver dragon heads on each of the sides of it and looks very aggressive) You can make a lot of really good combos with those, You also own a lot more really good hasbro meta beys. and Minoboros sucks by the way.
(Mar. 31, 2021  7:50 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Alright, well, Twin Noctemis is extremely good for attack/stamina setups, and works great with Iron, but you don't have Xcalius X3, so an alternative would be Zephyr, the yellow driver that came on your Nova Nepstrius, the small blue and yellow beyblade that has the white N in the center, I own Nova Nepstrius N2 as well, so i would know.  I would definitely recommend a combo like, Twin Noctemis, 10 (the disc that came on Revive Phoenix, the big red beyblade that has armor around it and has wings on the center) glaive,  (the plastic green part under your evolution bey disc) and Zephyr, the driver i mentioned earlier. You also happen to own one of, if nor the strongest Hypersphere beys. Rock Dragon D5, the black bey that has 6 or 5 blades on it and has yellow paint on the outside of the blades, and has that silver thing in the center) and Eclipse Genesis G5, (the purple and pink bey that has that yellow dragon/titan looking head on the sides of it) Harmony Pegasus (the cyan/light blue beyblade that has the head of the pegasus on the top or bottom of it) and Zone Luinor (the white beyblade that has the two big silver dragon heads on each of the sides of it and looks very aggressive) You can make a lot of really good combos with those, You also own a lot more really good hasbro meta beys. and Minoboros sucks by the way.

thank you very much.  I'll try to build these tonight.  and take a picture to make sure i built the right things.  is there a good place to look at hasbro meta bey combos ?
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:37 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:28 PM)NoLoyalty Wrote: i have no idea what is what.

reboot is the blue one with the tip that pushes in. you can change heignt with xtend. (the red one)

not with the hasbro version
(Mar. 31, 2021  7:50 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Alright, well, Twin Noctemis is extremely good for attack/stamina setups, and works great with Iron, but you don't have Xcalius X3, so an alternative would be Zephyr, the yellow driver that came on your Nova Nepstrius, the small blue and yellow beyblade that has the white N in the center, I own Nova Nepstrius N2 as well, so i would know.  I would definitely recommend a combo like, Twin Noctemis, 10 (the disc that came on Revive Phoenix, the big red beyblade that has armor around it and has wings on the center) glaive,  (the plastic green part under your evolution bey disc) and Zephyr, the driver i mentioned earlier. You also happen to own one of, if nor the strongest Hypersphere beys. Rock Dragon D5, the black bey that has 6 or 5 blades on it and has yellow paint on the outside of the blades, and has that silver thing in the center) and Eclipse Genesis G5, (the purple and pink bey that has that yellow dragon/titan looking head on the sides of it) Harmony Pegasus (the cyan/light blue beyblade that has the head of the pegasus on the top or bottom of it) and Zone Luinor (the white beyblade that has the two big silver dragon heads on each of the sides of it and looks very aggressive) You can make a lot of really good combos with those, You also own a lot more really good hasbro meta beys. and Minoboros sucks by the way.

i just looked and that zephr driver is messed up. looks like the top part was either melted or just used so much it is very damaged.