Hasbro Lightning Force Stadium Review

Do not put this stadium over an attack stadium. Ever.
I never said I put it over the Attack stadium? I said ill get this while im saving money for the attack stadium?
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:35 AM)StormLeone3323 Wrote: I never said I put it over the Attack stadium? I said ill get this while im saving money for the attack stadium?

but wouldnt it be a better idea to just save up for the attack stadium instead of using part of your savings to get a stadium and make it take longer to save for an attack stadium?
well its gonna cost me about 60 dollars from dimsum2u to get BB32, and i only have 20 right now. And i woldnt take money from my savings, i just wouldnt get gas this week lol
Wow, I'm actually surprised at how much slope there is from the video.

Doesn't look nearly as terrible as PTW, and I was impressed with the ability of the RF combo to score some pockets.
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:45 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:35 AM)StormLeone3323 Wrote: I never said I put it over the Attack stadium? I said ill get this while im saving money for the attack stadium?

but wouldnt it be a better idea to just save up for the attack stadium instead of using part of your savings to get a stadium and make it take longer to save for an attack stadium?

The stadium cost less than a bey. It was 8 something for me and that's in Canadian Dollars. It's not totally ideal but it seems better formed that old school plastic gen stadiums and if you're like me and you only own the one stadium and you don't wanna shell out a ton of cash for one this isn't really a bad option IMO. I have played in plenty of attack stadiums and this is infact a poor substitute, BUT for the money I think it's alright. I was scoring quite a few KO's with MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF against Earth Aquila 145WD as a baseline. Not sure it could touch my defence but very little can anyway seeing as it's the absolute top MF Earth Bull GB145WB and the pocket to wall ratio is minuscule.
I seem to get quite a lot of KO's in it. I seem to get them a bit more regularly than in the TT balance stadium I've used - though that's probably more to do with the tornado ridge being crappy than anything else.
It's a fun stadium, and is a fraction of the price of getting a TT one. I think if you're having reservations about buying a Takara stadium, this is definitly a great alternative.
(Sep. 12, 2010  9:46 AM)TraceKaiser Wrote: I seem to get quite a lot of KO's in it. I seem to get them a bit more regularly than in the TT balance stadium I've used - though that's probably more to do with the tornado ridge being crappy than anything else.
It's a fun stadium, and is a fraction of the price of getting a TT one. I think if you're having reservations about buying a Takara stadium, this is definitly a great alternative.

That's interesting to hear.
I only have the one TT Balance stadium, and I think it performs quite well.
That said, the LF performance looks somewhat similar, which isn't bad at all.
this is my conclusuon:

if you are low on cash, this stadium is a good cheap alternative for a attack/stamina stadium. this is definatly better than a PTW stadium (i saw some vids) and although it isnt as great as a TT stadium, for $8USD, it is worth the buy. Basicly, this is a stadium for begginers, and for the more expierenced players, a great stadium to test new techniques and beys. the imcreased slope and new flat center are great improvements to the PTW

For a hasbro stadium, its a good buy and worth your time. I would even legalize it for WBO tortaments, though that is up to Kai-V.

i have never really liked the pockets, since beys can bounce out, so its sometimes hard to tell if you won or not, but thats a beef i have always had with Hasbro stadiums. its nothing new though.
the use of the words "good cheap alternative for a attack/stamina stadium" is misleading.

Using the word good leads people to believe that this is a stadium comparable to that of a TT attack stadium, or stamina stadium.

I would suggest you say "By no means comparable to a TT attack/stamina/whateverelsethereis, this stadium is the most balanced stadium that hasbro has released"
i did say something like that at one point in my last post, but the way you worded it was much better
You did, although the starting/ending statements are usually blanket statements.
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:22 PM)momiji manju Wrote: the use of the words "good cheap alternative for a attack/stamina stadium" is misleading.

Using the word good leads people to believe that this is a stadium comparable to that of a TT attack stadium, or stamina stadium.

I would suggest you say "By no means comparable to a TT attack/stamina/whateverelsethereis, this stadium is the most balanced stadium that hasbro has released"

Or you can say.
"If you cant get a TT stadium in the U.S./Wherever. Get this."?
Something similar
I do think this stadium is a cheaper - and therefore slightly worse - version of the balance stadium. It performs very similarly, and for the price difference I'd say choose this (though obviously only for balance. If you wanted attack, still go for attack or whatever). The difference is mainly down to the pockets, and I think the area inside the tornado ridge is smaller. It seems to perform a little more aggressively too. If it's a choice between this for £9, or a balance stadium - which is only slightly better - for £30, it makes more sense to buy the LL Drago stadium.
I hope this is made tournament legal, but we'll have to wait and see.

Just to reinstate, in case people get the wrong end of the stick - the balance stadium is better. It performs better. However, the difference in performance doesn't match the difference in price.

Hopefully people can test a load of top tiers in this soon.
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:43 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: I do think this stadium is a cheaper - and therefore slightly worse - version of the balance stadium. It performs very similarly, and for the price difference I'd say choose this (though obviously only for balance. If you wanted attack, still go for attack or whatever). The difference is mainly down to the pockets, and I think the area inside the tornado ridge is smaller. It seems to perform a little more aggressively too. If it's a choice between this for £9, or a balance stadium - which is only slightly better - for £30, it makes more sense to buy the LL Drago stadium.
I hope this is made tournament legal, but we'll have to wait and see.

Just to reinstate, in case people get the wrong end of the stick - the balance stadium is better. It performs better. However, the difference in performance doesn't match the difference in price.

Hopefully people can test a load of top tiers in this soon.

That's why you get the attack stadium.
Did you not read what we have been writing for 4 freakin pages? this is good for a cheaper alternative for a attack or balance type stadium. it is not as good as a TT stadium, but it is much cheaper and it is the best Hasbro stadium thus far. stop talking anout the TT stadiums. this thread is a review for the Ldrago stadium only.
He's saying that the price is worth it to get an Attack Stadium and also that tests should primarily be conducted in an MFB Attack.
yes we know that already. enough about the attack stadium. we are doing tests for this stadium right now. tests for
new beys should be done in the TT stadiums, but right
now, we are just doing tests for the Ldrago sadium itself
So basically this stadium is like the TT balance type one except a little bit worst?
exactly. not in design, but in results, exactly. it is worth the buy
Are the knockouts more frequent then in PTW?
hard to say. dont own a PTW. hopefuly never will.
Someone really has to conduct actual tests in this stadium before we start seriously recommending it ...
i did ask several members to do so, since as i stated before, i am not equiped to do a full in depth review, and some ready have. yes more testing will need to be done but thus far this is a decent stadium
CAN SOMEBODY MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF A MFB STADIUM/BALANCE TYPE STADIUM AND LF COMPARISISON INSTEAD OF ARGUING JEEZ! Woot finally let that out