Hasbro Lightning Force Stadium Review

If your comp has malware, post the pics at full size, so we don't have to download them Lips_sealed

EDIT: Ochibi- those were the aesthetic changes I was speaking of haha. They don't interfere.
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:40 AM)Aikemi Wrote: If your comp has malware, post the pics at full size, so we don't have to download them Lips_sealed

EDIT: Ochibi- those were the aesthetic changes I was speaking of haha. They don't interfere.

Oh ok. Thanks, It would be horrible if they did interfere.
then agian, ill just use my mom's CP. ya that will work. pics will be up by the end of today
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:27 AM)Aikemi Wrote: -It does have a flat stamina center, and is not identical to the PTW (excluding small aesthetic changes on the walls of the stadium,) but is very very similar.

-The stamina center, though existent, is somewhat ironic because it is covered by Hasbro's terrible paint, so when blades go into the center, the paint depletes their spin, regardless of type and/or bottom material. Should be noted that my RF based combos will usually die out shortly after criss-crossing the center a couple times, or falling into it after spinning around the stadium.

I don't know what the "stamina center" is, to be honest.
But, are you absolutely sure it's different than the PTW's? Like, you have both and have compared the difference in person?
Because I had a 3 minute car ride in between my comparison, and I own neither, but I didn't notice any difference when I ran my hand through the centers. And the Toysrus website calls it a PTW recolor [not in a way that seems like a typo].
I just want to be sure it's not a PTW recolor when it appears to be by description and by my personal once-overs.

(Sep. 05, 2010  1:24 AM)Corey Wrote: You're the only one that's said that.

And the Toysrus website. XD

(Sep. 05, 2010  1:24 AM)Corey Wrote: No offense, but I'd like to see it for myself. I don't know why that's such a big deal.

It's not a big deal. Pinching_eyes
=from the look of things do you think the linghtning force stadium is a must get or no
(Sep. 05, 2010  9:10 PM)Blackdranzer671 Wrote: =from the look of things do you think the linghtning force stadium is a must get or no
If you want serious competition, I think the answer is the same as with the Pegasus Thunder Whip.
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:59 PM)Extic Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:27 AM)Aikemi Wrote: -It does have a flat stamina center, and is not identical to the PTW (excluding small aesthetic changes on the walls of the stadium,) but is very very similar.

-The stamina center, though existent, is somewhat ironic because it is covered by Hasbro's terrible paint, so when blades go into the center, the paint depletes their spin, regardless of type and/or bottom material. Should be noted that my RF based combos will usually die out shortly after criss-crossing the center a couple times, or falling into it after spinning around the stadium.

But, are you absolutely sure it's different than the PTW's? Like, you have both and have compared the difference in person?
Because I had a 3 minute car ride in between my comparison, and I own neither, but I didn't notice any difference when I ran my hand through the centers. And the Toysrus website calls it a PTW recolor [not in a way that seems like a typo].
I just want to be sure it's not a PTW recolor when it appears to be by description and by my personal once-overs.

(Sep. 05, 2010  1:24 AM)Corey Wrote: You're the only one that's said that.

And the Toysrus website. XD

(Sep. 05, 2010  1:24 AM)Corey Wrote: No offense, but I'd like to see it for myself. I don't know why that's such a big deal.

It's not a big deal. Pinching_eyes
The same toysrus website that has a picture of a star wars accessory and a beyblade description?

...Yea, that means a lot.
(Sep. 05, 2010  10:30 PM)Corey Wrote: The same toysrus website that has a picture of a star wars accessory and a beyblade description?

...Yea, that means a lot.

The only thing wrong is the picture. It's obviously a beyblade item, with the correct description.
But yeah, you're grasping for straws, so why should I bother?
I'm grasping for straws? you're getting offended because I asked for a second opinion on a plastic carping stadium.

Not only that, you can't just drop it and walk away. I asked for someone else's opinion, get over it.
(Sep. 05, 2010  11:02 PM)Corey Wrote: I'm grasping for straws? you're getting offended because I asked for a second opinion on a plastic carping stadium.
I'm offended? Glad to know you know me better than I do. Pinching_eyes

(Sep. 05, 2010  11:02 PM)Corey Wrote: Not only that, you can't just drop it and walk away. I asked for someone else's opinion, get over it.
I think you're the only one having problems "getting over anything". I just said what I had to say. At this point, I don't even know what you're saying. Can you stop going off topic, and insulting me? Or just calm down in general?
ffs i cant believe this stupid debate about that stupid star wars item is still ongoing

extic, this is like, the billionth member who's asked you to drop something. i'm pretty sure that's indicative of what we discussed before.

god.

on topic guys, or more warnings.
... Of course the opinion of a member who actually has both the Pegasus Thunder Whip and the Lightning Force will be seeked more. There are still more profound tests that need to be done with this new stadium before we can claim that we totally know it and that our advice about it can be reliable when we will give it to new users.
they are slightly different. one way to tell is the dimensions of the stadiums
LF-Product Dimensions(in inches)22.0 x 15.5 x 4.5
PTW-Product Dimensions(in inches)21.9 x 16.0 x 4.4

not much difference but still
extic, in the name of all things decent in this world, drop it. do not even post a reply to this extic. just drop it ok? lets all be friends here

i will be honest, there are plenty of people more suited to do this review than me. i am a noob, i know very little about MFB, i dont have many beys, and i dont have a PTW stadium to compare LF too. look, school starts for me in 2 days. you guys will get the pics soon, but after that, there is really not much else i can do. someone else with the things i dont have will have to post a review here.

i will say this. From what i have heard about PTW and the other hasbro stadiums, it is slightly better than PTW and is cheaper than other hasbro stadiums. it isnt saying much, but this is most likely the best Hasbro stadium and the only Hasbro stadium you should probobly ever buy, if you dont have the time or money for a TT stadium that is, like myself.

The Tornado ridge is good for attack types and Balance types do good here as well thanks to the flat center. From my knowlage, Attack and Balance work fine in this stadium. As for stamina and defense beys, since i dont have those kinds of beys, someone must do seperate tests for those beys.
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:59 PM)Extic Wrote:

Did you read my post? And do you plan on posting pics or not, because I don't feel like doing it if you already have/are.

Edit~ Extic seems to be pretty mad via PM haha
(Sep. 05, 2010  11:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Of course the opinion of a member who actually has both the Pegasus Thunder Whip and the Lightning Force will be seeked more. There are still more profound tests that need to be done with this new stadium before we can claim that we totally know it and that our advice about it can be reliable when we will give it to new users.

that didn't really help i just buy it myself
I think you quoted the wrong post...
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:19 AM)Leonwind Wrote: extic, in the name of all things decent in this world, drop it. do not even post a reply to this extic. just drop it ok? lets all be friends here

i will be honest, there are plenty of people more suited to do this review than me. i am a noob, i know very little about MFB, i dont have many beys, and i dont have a PTW stadium to compare LF too. look, school starts for me in 2 days. you guys will get the pics soon, but after that, there is really not much else i can do. someone else with the things i dont have will have to post a review here.

i will say this. From what i have heard about PTW and the other hasbro stadiums, it is slightly better than PTW and is cheaper than other hasbro stadiums. it isnt saying much, but this is most likely the best Hasbro stadium and the only Hasbro stadium you should probobly ever buy, if you dont have the time or money for a TT stadium that is, like myself.

The Tornado ridge is good for attack types and Balance types do good here as well thanks to the flat center. From my knowlage, Attack and Balance work fine in this stadium. As for stamina and defense beys, since i dont have those kinds of beys, someone must do seperate tests for those beys.

i think he might have tried replying to what I wrote.... im not sure...but its for things like these that the quote button exists.

back on topic what i said in my quote is true. is anyone else willing to do the review with the things that I lack?
What would those be? Message me and we may be able to do something.

EDIT: Welp, I'm about to finish my homework, and since I don't have anything better to do, I will write a review with pics and junk.

I have to do some shopping later, so I will work on the text and maybe some pics before I go, when I get back, I will wrap up the job. I'll try to provide enough before I go to allow healthy room for discussion, if I can't, I'll just msg it to myself and finish it up when I get back.
From what I've seen in the store, the LF stadium has more of a slope in the center compared to the PTW, which seems to be mostly flat inside of the tornado ridge
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:47 PM)Kyo Crisis Wrote: From what I've seen in the store, the LF stadium has more of a slope in the center compared to the PTW, which seems to be mostly flat inside of the tornado ridge

Completely agree. I just bought one and I can say that the slope is much more pronounced however the big flaw comes from the pocket to wall ratio. It's almost impossible to score a KO in this stadium even if it is better slope wise than the PTW. This was using Quetz and a sliding shoot earlier that I couldn't really get a KO and I was going against Stamina blades including a Flame Bull145SD. I'll post up some actual hard data results with LL Drago later.
I just bought the LL Drago stadium today, and I'm pretty impressed! The slope is pretty nice, with attack types being nice and aggressive, and there is a flat part in the centre so stamina types can do nice and well.
The tornado ridge seems to have little effect when using Storm Pegasus 100RF strangely, but with a flat or the changeable base on flat, it does well. I have managed to get a fair few stadium outs with this, as the pockets are actually quite large.
I'm gonna try and get a video done so you can actually see Smile

EDIT: Ok, time for an actual, proper review in this thread! Worth noting that I don't own PTW - however, I had a look at one today, have seen videos of them in use, and heard many stories about it, so feel I can make an informed opinion on it Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72RNN460j64
Thanks to TraceKaiser's video it looks like an ok stadium. Maybe a bit better than PTW.
Better than the PTW, but I wish they could make more pockets and have a better ridge to keep attack types in. Then I "might" get this...
Ya, thank you TraceKaiser, I think as i save up to get BB-32 (since it comes with the Attackstadium) I might just go and get this since its a decent price, and has at least a little bit of potential, compared to PTW.