[Hasbro]  Kerbeus K4 Testing and Discussion

Back to the topic after this limited format discussion... ;-)

K4.7C.At vs. Garuda.7C.At
K4.7C.At vs X3.7B.X
(Jan. 29, 2020  3:41 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Back to the topic after this limited format discussion... ;-)

K4.7C.At vs. Garuda.7C.At
K4.7C.At vs X3.7B.X

X3 isn’t very good in limited, but I could test it against tN.
It is a test request Smile

If You don't have the parts or dont want to carry out the test, just tell me.

In my opinion, it's the best right spin hasbey. And there still is no limited format yet, as KJ explained.
(Jan. 29, 2020  10:54 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: It is a test request Smile

If You don't have the parts or dont want to carry out the test, just tell me.

In my opinion, it's the best right spin hasbey. And there still is no limited format yet, as KJ explained.

Not even close. tS4 takes the cake for that one, and if you’re talking exclusively, then K4 probably.
Ok, tS4 was not out then when KJ called X3 the best attacker. So now tS4 may take the cake.

Kerbeus K4 is a defense type. The very first posting in this thread of KJ showed that K4 is not as good in attacking as X3.
(Jan. 29, 2020  11:35 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Ok, tS4 was not out then when KJ called X3 the best attacker. So now tS4 may take the cake.

Kerbeus K4 is a defense type. The very first posting in this thread of KJ showed that K4 is not as good in attacking as X3.

For Hasbro attack I’d say Turbo Valtryek is the best. I never said K4 was a good attacker, just a better Hasbro layer.