[Hasbro]  Hercules H4 Testing and Discussion

(Feb. 13, 2019  7:49 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:06 PM)gxpt2000 Wrote: Oof,  mind telling me your launch strengths on B3 and such? I would like to know how it’s losing because I can usually outspin the takara one.

I use a moderate to weak launch

i see.
I actually just redid the testing, and it was salamander that could outspin hercules, not balkesh.
but still, that means theres more to hercules being good than just the weight. the amazing outward weight and round shape is probably harder to spin steal too.
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:42 PM)gxpt2000 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:49 PM)bladekid Wrote: I use a moderate to weak launch

i see.
I actually just redid the testing, and it was salamander that could outspin hercules, not balkesh.
but still, that means theres more to hercules being good than just the weight. the amazing outward weight and round shape is probably harder to spin steal too.

Yeah, maybe. Though H4 is the heaviest turbo bey
I believe H4 is still one of the heaviest layers in hasbro, excluding nightmare longinus at 14 ish grams. its also definitely the heaviest one without metal.
I would love to see more testing of eternal with other layers, maybe its worth purchasing just for the Slingshock driver.
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:50 PM)gxpt2000 Wrote: I believe H4 is still one of the heaviest layers in hasbro, excluding nightmare longinus at 14 ish grams. its also definitely the heaviest one without metal.
I would love to see more testing of eternal with other layers, maybe its worth purchasing just for the Slingshock driver.

Again, it's not really that bad, it's kinda like a gZ in the sense that it's a jack of all trades kinda thing. There are usually better options though it's pretty safe, at least for hasbro.
H4 10 Et-S vs B3 0W Br Plz
(Feb. 15, 2019  5:42 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: H4 10 Et-S vs B3 0W Br Plz

Ok
(Feb. 15, 2019  5:42 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: H4 10 Et-S vs B3 0W Br Plz
Here you go:

Test 1:
H4.10.Et-S VS B3.0W.Br (alternating weak launches, ties redone)

B3 Win Rate: 100% (OS: 20, KO: 0, BST: 0)
H4 Win Rate: 0% (OS: 0, KO: 0, BST: 0)
Ties: 1
Woah that’s crazy m8
(Feb. 20, 2019  11:56 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Woah that’s crazy m8

I mean, it is 10.Et-S VS 0W.Br. I feel no matter how good the layer is, 10.Et isn't going to beat 0W.Br.
(Feb. 21, 2019  4:22 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  11:56 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Woah that’s crazy m8

I mean, it is 10.Et-S VS 0W.Br. I feel no matter how good the layer is, 10.Et isn't going to beat 0W.Br.
10 Et-S would most likely win in same spin, but in opposite spin 0W Br is the king
(Feb. 24, 2019  9:55 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2019  4:22 AM)bladekid Wrote: I mean, it is 10.Et-S VS 0W.Br. I feel no matter how good the layer is, 10.Et isn't going to beat 0W.Br.
10 Et-S would most likely win in same spin, but in opposite spin 0W Br is the king
Maybe, but Et isn't very good same spin, at least compared to Br
can we get an Et-s against an At combo on same spin? alternating launches?
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:09 AM)gxpt2000 Wrote: can we get an Et-s against an At combo on same spin? alternating launches?

Do you want the same combos besides the tip? I can do F3.0.At Vs F3.0.Et-S. Though At would most likely win, Et just lacks stamina in general compared to revolve, orbit, atomic, and probably some other things too.
Could try something like Hercules H4 Atomic vs B3 Eternal-S to see if Et-S serves the same purpose as TT Eternal, countering opposite spin atomic?
(Mar. 13, 2019  12:39 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Could try something like Hercules H4 Atomic vs B3 Eternal-S to see if Et-S serves the same purpose as TT Eternal, countering opposite spin atomic?
Ok, I will
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:41 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:09 AM)gxpt2000 Wrote: can we get an Et-s against an At combo on same spin? alternating launches?

Do you want the same combos besides the tip? I can do F3.0.At Vs F3.0.Et-S. Though At would most likely win, Et just lacks stamina in general compared to revolve, orbit, atomic, and probably some other things too.

that would be nice, but maybe also other right spins on At.
(Mar. 15, 2019  1:39 AM)gxpt2000 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:41 AM)bladekid Wrote: Do you want the same combos besides the tip? I can do F3.0.At Vs F3.0.Et-S. Though At would most likely win, Et just lacks stamina in general compared to revolve, orbit, atomic, and probably some other things too.

that would be nice, but maybe also other right spins on At.
Ok
I did some tests with Hercules H4. As far as the weight goes, I got 12.87 grams when weighing the Layer. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina, basically to see how it does against the Holy Trinity as far as Hasbro Layers go right now (Garuda G3, Balkesh B3, and Spryzen Requiem S3). I also had it face Caynox C3. The second section was testing KO Attack, basically to see how it compares in performance to Xcalius X3, the best Hasbro Right Spin Attack Layer we have right now.

Disclaimer (Click to View)

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)
(Apr. 19, 2019  2:26 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: I did some tests with Hercules H4. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina, basically to see how it does against the Holy Trinity as far as Hasbro Layers go right now (Garuda G3, Balkesh B3, and Spryzen Requiem S3). I also had it face Caynox C3. The second section was testing KO Attack, basically to see how it compares in performance to Xcalius X3, the best Right Spin Attack Layer we have right now.

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)
Wow, thanks for the tests. That really surprised me. I got H4 to do a lot better when I was just doing some casual testing stuff. I may have to give H4 another look when I can.
I hadn't tested this matchup before until recently and I just wanted to post it here as well.

Hercules H4 00Bump Atomic (Odd Weak) vs. Fafnir F3 00Bump Atomic (Even Weak) (Switch Discs And Drivers After 10 Battles)
- H4.00B.At: 11 OS (55% Win Rate)
- F3.00B.At: 9 OS (45% Win Rate)

Battles 1-10: H4 had 00B (1) and At (1), F3 had 00B (2) and At (2)
Battles 11-20: H4 had 00B (2) and At (2), F3 had 00B (1) and At (1)