[Hasbro]  Hasbro only competitive parts/combos

Any good parts for hasbro only tournaments?
Is switchstrike still good?

also

here we talk about good parts and combos as well as their purpose
I think that Vise leopard 0 glaive absorb-s is a pretty good for opposite spin against beys like fafnir and luinor (Idk about the second option tho)

also if this thread is useless or anything you can go ahead and close it
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Any good parts for hasbro only tournaments?

also

I think that Vise leopard 0 glaive absorb-s is a pretty good for opposite spin against beys like fafnir and luinor (Idk about the second option tho)

Ultimate Hasbro combo - Hades H3 00Turn Bearing.
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:24 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Any good parts for hasbro only tournaments?

also

is hades' slopes any good ?
Cause bearing is going to burst a lot (not as much as jolt-s or xtend-s tho)
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:24 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Ultimate Hasbro combo - Hades H3 00Turn Bearing.

I've tested the combo against EVERY single Hasbro Bey I own, and It has never bursted. The only time it was beaten was when my Spryzen Requiem S3 outspun it in Left Defence Mode.
I use a combo that is glide roktavor wheel absorb-s it did pretty well against some pretty strong beys like K3 and S4
You want a unburstable combo? Try turbo Achilles 10 trans. Tried it against master and mirage still hasn’t bursted (burst stoppers really be clutch.
I usually found Tyros T2 Knuckle Press good for defense. The only things that could beat it were things like Xeno and Omni on Xtreme performance tips, and even those struggled

Looking up parts that are banned from the Limited Format is a good start...

Spryzen Requiem, Garuda G3, Balkesh B3, Kerbeus K4, Turbo Achilles,Turbo Spryzen and Bearing are all very strong parts.  

Myth is the best right-spin attack type layer i think, Joker and Ogre should be chips that are hard to burst.
Luinor L2 is pretty much the only good left spin attack layer (not sure about Zone tho), it almost never burst when using the Angle frame for some reason.

Another resource are the tests of kjrules, if you want to check stuff yourself:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=533786436 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...6DR2Y/edit
(Mar. 30, 2021  8:05 AM)tubitr Wrote:

Spryzen Requiem, Garuda G3, Balkesh B3, Kerbeus K4, Turbo Achilles,Turbo Spryzen and Bearing are all very strong parts.  

Myth is the best right-spin attack type layer i think, Joker and Ogre should be chips that are hard to burst.
Luinor L2 is pretty much the only good left spin attack layer (not sure about Zone tho), it almost never burst when using the Angle frame for some reason.

Monster should be the best defence layer base, but maybe Shield could do it? It looks like a bigger Guardian.
(Mar. 30, 2021  8:05 AM)tubitr Wrote:

what about luinor l3 ?
(nightmare luinor)
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  8:05 AM)tubitr Wrote: Looking up parts that are banned from the Limited Format is a good start...

what about luinor l3 ?
(nightmare luinor)

I meant L3 not L2 oops, that's a typo. (L2 can't hold a frame, well it can but needs a disc)
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:41 AM)tubitr Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what about luinor l3 ?
(nightmare luinor)

I meant L3 not L2 oops, that's a typo. (L2 can't hold a frame, well it can but needs a disc)

If I’m being honest, L3 never bursts even without a frame lol

I’ve done battles against a Zwei Diabolos Sting Jolt’ and although it got bodied, it never lost by burst even once.

In classic, stock Spryzen S2 is really good and I haven’t found many combos that can consistently beat it. O2/X2 Gravity Xtreme are always go-tos but you need a perfect launch, and a little bit of luck too
is fafnir still good? i mean hasbro literally made fafnir one of the easiest bursting beys

but is there still some combo that can be used to make it good?

cause i bought mirage the other day and stock combo is TRASH
but i put cyclone roctavors driver on it (sorry forgot the name) and it was a little better
I have a combo Lunior L3 Cross Xtreme and Turbo Spryzen 00Turn Xtend-S
Luinor L3 Bump Xtreme
Spriggan Requiem 0Bump Atomic/Bearing
Balkesh B3 00Bump Bearing
Xcalius X3 7Meteor Hunter/Xtreme/Destroy
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:24 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Ultimate Hasbro combo - Hades H3 00Turn Bearing.

Why would it burst a lot? Hasbro Br has the best burst resistance in the game for hasbro

(Apr. 14, 2021  2:58 PM)pika2442 Wrote: is fafnir still good? i mean hasbro literally made fafnir one of the easiest bursting beys

but is there still some combo that can be used to make it good?

cause i bought mirage the other day and stock combo is TRASH
but i put cyclone roctavors driver on it (sorry forgot the name) and it was a little better
Drain? Yeah in limited or hasbro only it's good. The other ones no.

(Apr. 14, 2021  4:06 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: I have a combo Lunior L3 Cross Xtreme and Turbo Spryzen 00Turn Xtend-S
Turn does meld well with Xtend-S.

(Mar. 29, 2021  11:24 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

also

It's ok, but it's highly unoptimized. This combo could work better on like 6 other layers
Is the Hasbro Hades H3 or Turbo Valtryek V3 any good? If not, what's one of the better hasbro beys?
(Apr. 14, 2021  10:55 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Is the Hasbro Hades H3 or Turbo Valtryek V3 any good? If not, what's one of the better hasbro beys?

hades is hasbro´s heaviest layer I think since it has the same amount of metal as its TT's counterpart and its good for heavy hitters attack combos or defense thanks to the weight
(at least the TT version was like that )
idk about valtryek
(Apr. 14, 2021  11:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  10:55 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Is the Hasbro Hades H3 or Turbo Valtryek V3 any good? If not, what's one of the better hasbro beys?

hades is hasbro´s heaviest layer I think since it has the same amount of metal as its TT's counterpart and its good for heavy hitters attack combos or defense thanks to the weight
(at least the TT version was like that )
idk about valtryek

Hasbros' Hades Layer only has metal on the blades.
Hey guys do any of you have a competitive hasbro geist fafnir combo
(Jun. 10, 2021  1:32 AM)Electric blader Wrote: Hey guys do any of you have a competitive hasbro geist fafnir combo

sorry for the extremely late response but some combos I can find is geist fafnir 10/00 cross atomic-s and geist fafnir wheel hybrid-h
Question: any season or just 2 and 3 ?
(Jul. 10, 2021  10:04 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Question: any season or just 2 and 3 ?

any season

(Jul. 15, 2021  3:05 AM)Danuki-dilemmas Wrote: Is the demise energy layer any decent ?

I really dont know but maybe abyss is better
(Jul. 15, 2021  3:39 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  10:04 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Question: any season or just 2 and 3 ?

any season

(Jul. 15, 2021  3:05 AM)Danuki-dilemmas Wrote: Is the demise energy layer any decent ?

I really dont know but maybe abyss is better
Is Air Knight K5 legal (it's a hasbro exclusive for HS)?