[Hasbro]  Garuda G3 Testing and Discussion

(Apr. 19, 2018  6:55 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Mannnnnn, Garuda! Geez.

Has anyone done testing with Garuda G3 against Takara-Tomy's "Garuda killers"? Actual TT beys, I mean. @[MonoDragon] maybe?

@[Kei] you might want to check these results out. Just trying to keep you in the know with the findings.

I have tested it (G3 7C At), the only thing that works is Deep Chaos. Sieg Xcalibur can't burst it no matter what combo I put it on
(Apr. 19, 2018  1:58 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  6:55 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Mannnnnn, Garuda! Geez.

Has anyone done testing with Garuda G3 against Takara-Tomy's "Garuda killers"? Actual TT beys, I mean. @[MonoDragon] maybe?

@[Kei] you might want to check these results out. Just trying to keep you in the know with the findings.

I have tested it (G3 7C At), the only thing that works is Deep Chaos. Sieg Xcalibur can't burst it no matter what combo I put it on

Interesting. SST Wave 4 will have Deep Chaos (Caynox C3). I guess we'll see how that goes.
for metas sake, please dont give bearing a strong spring. since garuda has practically no attack, could you try g3 7c at. (odd weak) vs deathscyther 7c at. (even hard). maybye this will be able to outspin?
(Apr. 21, 2018  6:18 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: for metas sake, please dont give bearing a strong spring. since garuda has practically no attack, could you try g3 7c at. (odd weak) vs deathscyther 7c at. (even hard). maybye this will be able to outspin?
I don't have Deathscyther, sorry. All Hasbro parts for this guy.
oh, sorry, i meant doomscizor.
(Apr. 22, 2018  12:18 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: oh, sorry, i meant doomscizor.
Alright, so G3 7CAt (Odd Weak) vs D 7CAt (Even). However, I already did do something similar with the huge amount of tests I posted earlier in the thread and Doomscizor lost. But if you really want me to test this, I have no problem with that. I just don't think Doomscizor will really hold a candle to Garuda G3, that's all. But let me know what you think.
nevermind then. have you tried an 8c revolve combo yet?
(Apr. 22, 2018  12:49 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: nevermind then. have you tried an 8c revolve combo yet?
Uh, I don't think so. What do you have in mind?
im thinking caynox 8c r (odd hard) vs. g3 7c at. (even weak).
(Apr. 22, 2018  2:30 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: im thinking caynox 8c r (odd hard) vs. g3 7c at. (even weak).
You got it. Expect to see the results in a few hrs, thanks for the new test!
youre welcome. figured nothing else works, and im concerned about the meta, so finding a counter is a priority of mine.
(Apr. 22, 2018  2:39 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: youre welcome. figured nothing else works, and im concerned about the meta, so finding a counter is a priority of mine.
Yeah, I can understand that. And, the next wave of SwitchStrikes should be coming out soon (Luinor L3, Spryzen Requiem S3, Regulus R3, and Caynox C3), so if they have the parts they're supposed to have and they're just as good or even better than their TT counterparts, that's probably when we can see Garuda G3 start to have problems maintaining its hold on the Hasbro metagame.
yeah, definitely. I forsee spryzen requiem 7c bearing dominating g3. by the way, zankye's video of app footage confirms hasbro will release bearing.
(Apr. 22, 2018  2:46 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: yeah, definitely. I forsee spryzen requiem 7c bearing dominating g3. by the way, zankye's video of app footage confirms hasbro will release bearing.
Oh yeah, I saw it. Can't wait to test out the new parts tbh!
I am scared for the next waves. If arc bahamut has good slides then we are screwed. aB 7 Ds would dominate everything.
I reccomend you use garuda polish atomic against requiem 7bump bearing
(Apr. 23, 2018  4:48 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote: I reccomend you use garuda polish atomic against requiem 7bump bearing
Sorry, but I don't have any TT Parts. But, when Spryzen Requiem S3 (Sr), Caynox C3 (dC), and Balkesh B3 (aB) come out, look out for some tests with these parts.
i’m very curious what the hasbro bearing driver will be like.

G3 + hasbro bearing might be pretty tough
@[Flame~Capricorn]

Garuda G3 7Cross Atomic (Odd) vs. Caynox 8Cross Revolve (Even)
- G3.7C.At: 11 Burst, 9 OS (100% Win Rate)
- C.8C.R: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

Garuda G3 7Cross Atomic (Odd) vs. Ifritor I2 Down Iron (Even Sliding Shoot)
- G3.7C.At: 20 OS (100% Win Rate)
- I2.D.Ir: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
@[Rebel Blader]

Garuda G3 7Glaive Atomic (First) vs. Roktavor 7Meteor Needle (Second)
- G3.7G.At: 20 OS (100% Win Rate)
- R.7M.N: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
Yo I'm new to the forum and a Garuda advocate can you test
Garuda g3.4G.At vs Fafnir f3.4G.At?
(Apr. 23, 2018  11:59 PM)Shakyy Wrote: Yo I'm new to the forum and a Garuda advocate can you test
First off, welcome! And second, I've actually done tests similar to this, like G3 7GAt vs F3 7GAt. G3 beats F3 in most battles.
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:06 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  11:59 PM)Shakyy Wrote: Yo I'm new to the forum and a Garuda advocate can you test
First off, welcome! And second, I've actually done tests similar to this, like G3 7GAt vs F3 7GAt. G3 beats F3 in most battles.

i can second this, and oddly G3.At semi-frequently bursts F3.At, somehow. 

i’m not exactly sure of the weakness, but the hasbro F3 does not seem to like getting micro-bumped by G3 dozens (hundreds?) of times and eventually just barely bursts.
So its safe to assume the results with 4 will be similar?