[Hasbro]  Garuda G3 Testing and Discussion

(Mar. 03, 2018  5:55 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: @[RichieBoi]

G3 7CO (Odd) vs J2 4GR (Even)
- G3 7CO: 19 SFs, 1 BF (100% Win Rate)
- J2 4GR: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

Thanks! Also, can you try the same exact G3 combo vs these two combos: Alter Cognite 7 glaive atomic and legend spryzen s3 7 meteor hunter.

Can you do it in the same format as you did for the previous test? Thanks dude!!!
(Mar. 03, 2018  6:03 AM)RichieBoi Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2018  5:55 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: @[RichieBoi]

G3 7CO (Odd) vs J2 4GR (Even)
- G3 7CO: 19 SFs, 1 BF (100% Win Rate)
- J2 4GR: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

Thanks! Also, can you try the same exact G3 combo vs these two combos: Alter Cognite 7 glaive atomic and legend spryzen s3 7 meteor hunter.

Can you do it in the same format as you did for the previous test? Thanks dude!!!
Gotcha, so the tests would look like this.

G3 7CO (Odd) vs C3 7GAt (Even) and G3 7CO (First) vs (Right Spin) and (Left Spin) LS3 7MHn (Second Sliding Shoot)
@[bidinga]

Garuda G3 4Glaive Atomic (First Moderate) vs. Doomscizor D3 7Meteor Xtreme (Second Sliding Shoot)
- G3.4G.At: 17 OS (85% Win Rate)
- D3.7M.X: 3 KO (15% Win Rate)
(Mar. 02, 2018  8:34 PM)bidinga Wrote: he only tests hasbro all the parts u reccomended were tt

Ah, I see. The request still stands for anyone that does have the parts. Smile
(Mar. 03, 2018  6:25 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  8:34 PM)bidinga Wrote: he only tests hasbro all the parts u reccomended were tt

Ah, I see. The request still stands for anyone that does have the parts. :)
Yeah, sorry about that. But if you have any Hasbro combos you need tested, let me know. I have tons of parts, so I'd probably be able to do it. Also, did you put your request in the mG testing thread?

@[SupremeBlxder24]

Garuda G3 8Flow Flugel (First) vs. Xcalius X3 4Meteor Merge (Second Sliding Shoot)
- G3.8F.Fl: 20 OS (100% Win Rate)
- X3.4M.Mr: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

@[RichieBoi]

Garuda G3 7Cross Orbit (Odd) vs. (Stamina Mode) Cognite C3 7Glaive Atomic (Even)
- G3.7C.O: 20 OS (100% Win Rate)
- C3.7G.At: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
@[RichieBoi]

Garuda G3 7Cross Orbit (First) vs. (Right Spin) Legend Spryzen S3 7Meteor Hunter (Second Sliding Shoot)
- G3.7C.O: 16 OS (80% Win Rate)
- LS3.7M.Hn: 4 KO (20% Win Rate)

Garuda G3 7Cross Orbit (First) vs. (Left Spin) Legend Spryzen S3 7Meteor Hunter (Second Sliding Shoot)
- G3.7C.O: 19 OS (95% Win Rate)
- LS3.7M.Hn: 1 KO (5% Win Rate)
(Mar. 02, 2018  11:36 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  9:04 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: try G3 PAt
Alright, I need you to tell me a combo to test it against, the launch order for both Beys, the launch power for both of them if you don't want them launched at full power. Thanks.

aginst x3 7m x

launch g3 first

both hard launch
(Mar. 03, 2018  1:50 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  11:36 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Alright, I need you to tell me a combo to test it against, the launch order for both Beys, the launch power for both of them if you don't want them launched at full power. Thanks.

aginst  x3 7m x

launch g3 first

both hard launch
Gotcha, so it's G3 PAt (First) vs X3 7MX (Second Sliding Shoot). Thanks.

@[galaxyvirgo8580]

Garuda G3 Polish Atomic (First) vs. Xcalius X3 7Meteor Xtreme (Second Sliding Shoot)
- G3.P.At: 9 OS (45% Win Rate)
- X3.7M.X: 11 KO (55% Win Rate)
(Mar. 03, 2018  6:24 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: @[bidinga]

G3 4GAt (First Moderate) vs D3 7MX (Second Sliding Shoot)
- G3 4GAt: 17 SFs (85% Win Rate)
- D3 7MX: 3 SOs (15% Win Rate)

thanks
(Mar. 05, 2018  11:32 PM)bidinga Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2018  6:24 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: @[bidinga]

G3 4GAt (First Moderate) vs D3 7MX (Second Sliding Shoot)
- G3 4GAt: 17 SFs (85% Win Rate)
- D3 7MX: 3 SOs (15% Win Rate)

thanks
No problem.
I was checking out your archives and see you're doing a whole mess of Garuda tests for Hato! Looking forward to seeing the results!
(Apr. 08, 2018  8:11 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I was checking out your archives and see you're doing a whole mess of Garuda tests for Hato! Looking forward to seeing the results!
Yeah, thanks! So far, G3 isn't really having any problems. And yeah, I know that many of these Layers are already outclassed, but you don't know if you don't try, you know? Through this testing, I could potentially find a Hasbro G3 counter, which could pave the way for more testing, which is something I love to do! But yeah, I'm going to try to get all of these tests done as soon as I can.
Maybe before kalazar k3, we can find another grip attacker. Can you test G3.7C.At. vs Q2.K.At.? G3 weak launched, Q2 hard launched, alternating launch order?
(Apr. 14, 2018  2:52 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Maybe before kalazar k3, we can find another grip attacker. Can you test G3.7C.At. vs Q2.K.At.? G3 weak launched, Q2 hard launched, alternating launch order?
Ok, so G3 7CAt (Odd Weak) vs Q2 KAt (Even), right? Sorry for the super late response, I just woke up.
What does ODD and EVEN mean in this context? Lost and confuzzled.
(Apr. 14, 2018  9:52 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: What does ODD and EVEN mean in this context? Lost and confuzzled.
So in 20 battles, odd and even pertains to launch order. If a Bey is Odd, it'll be launched first for every odd numbered battle, if a Bey is Even, it'll be launched first for every even numbered battle. Hope that cleared it up for you.

@[Flame~Capricorn]

Garuda G3 7Cross Atomic (Odd Weak) vs. Quetziko Q2 Knuckle Atomic (Even)
- G3.7C.At: 20 OS (100% Win Rate)
- Q2.K.At: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
This thing is TERRIFYING. while it may seem like an odd request, I would like to test g3 7 C At against nepstrius n2 polish revolve. Alternating, garuda weak launched, nepstrius n2 hard launched, at an angle so it spins on the disk of revolve. hopefully the slopes and angle can destabilize garuda. if it can, there is hope for when noctemius n3 releases!
(Apr. 15, 2018  1:32 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: This thing is TERRIFYING. while it may seem like an odd request, I would like to test g3 7 C At against nepstrius n2 polish revolve. Alternating, garuda weak launched, nepstrius n2 hard launched, at an angle so it spins on the disk of revolve. hopefully the slopes and angle can destabilize garuda. if it can, there is hope for when noctemius n3 releases!
So G3 7CAt (Odd Weak) vs N2 PR (Even Sliding Shoot), right?
@[Flame~Capricorn]

Garuda G3 7Cross Atomic (Odd Weak) vs. Nepstrius N2 Polish Revolve (Even Sliding Shoot)
- G3.7C.At: 19 OS, 1 KO (100% Win Rate)
- N2.P.R: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
(Apr. 14, 2018  9:56 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  9:52 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: What does ODD and EVEN mean in this context? Lost and confuzzled.
So in 20 battles, odd and even pertains to launch order. If a Bey is Odd, it'll be launched first for every odd numbered battle, if a Bey is Even, it'll be launched first for every even numbered battle. Hope that cleared it up for you.

@[Flame~Capricorn]

G3 7CAt (Odd Weak) vs Q2 KAt (Even)
- G3 7CAt: 20 SFs (100% Win Rate)
- Q2 KAt: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

Ah, I see. Imma go have made a 3D-printed dual string launcher holder now. Similar to real-life battles. Problem solved ^_^
So, with some suggestion from @[Hato], I decided to test every Hasbro Layer that's been released so far against Garuda G3. Both combos used 7, Glaive, and Atomic. Both combos were launched at full power. And I alternated the launch order between them.

Conclusion: There were a few Single and Dual Layers here and there that sometimes got a stadium out or two on Garuda G3, but the main focus was on Fafnir F3, Legend Spryzen S3, and Xcalius X3. If you really want to beat Garuda G3, your best bet would be these three Layers, but even there's a higher likelihood of you getting dominated by Garuda G3. So, let's just hope that the next SwitchStrike releases by Hasbro can give us some consistent Hasbro G3 counters. I might also try using 7, Meteor, and Xtreme with all of the other Hasbro Layers against Garuda G3 7Glaive Atomic, but I need to stock up on Xtremes. The ones I use for testing right now wouldn't be able to stay super aggressive after all of those tests.

And of course, if you want me to do more testing with a particular Layer or another part, please feel free to hit me up! Thanks.[/b]
This is amazing! How did you stay focused for so long?
(Apr. 19, 2018  4:17 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: This is amazing! How did you stay focused for so long?
A few things.

1) I made sure I had a balance of activities for the most part whenever I had free time. I usually average about 8 - 12 tests a day (my personal record is 26 tests done in one day), so I took breaks and did other stuff like watch anime from time to time to mix it up.

2) I let my legs rest every now and then because they get sore from being in the same position to launch Beys for a long time.

3) I made sure that if I started a test, I'd finish it in the same day.

I think I started these tests on April 6th (I didn't do tests every day though) and I just finished the final one on the 18th, so not too long.
Mannnnnn, Garuda! Geez.

Has anyone done testing with Garuda G3 against Takara-Tomy's "Garuda killers"? Actual TT beys, I mean. @[MonoDragon] maybe?

@[Kei] you might want to check these results out. Just trying to keep you in the know with the findings.