Hasbro Defense Tip vs TT Defense Tip, & Heavy Forge Disk - modern day usage

How does the Hasbro Defense driver performance tip differ in performance to TT version?  I thought I saw somewhere that it isn’t as good as the TT one but cannot find the article or thread. Is it worth getting the Hasbro one if I can’t get the TT one?  

Also, do people still use forge disk Heavy much nowadays given the heavier newer numbered forge disks like 0, 2, 8 etc.  And what frame is good to attach to it?

I was thinking of getting the Hasbro Spryzen pack which has the above 2 parts but wonder if they are still reasonably competitive - does anyone here still use Heavy disk or Hasbro Defense tip with any layers of the more modern lines such as God beys & Super Z beys?
You cannot mix Hasbro Drivers with TT Layers and Vice-Versa in official WBO events.
That should answer perhaps half your question?
Thanks OldSchool, usage is more for casual vs friends or personal amusement lol, not for formal competition...just wondering if there is a glaring performance difference between Hasbro & TT for their Defense driver tips eg does one have weaker spring lock or height difference etc.
(May. 14, 2018  7:10 AM)TCBlading Wrote: How does the Hasbro Defense driver performance tip differ in performance to TT version?  I thought I saw somewhere that it isn’t as good as the TT one but cannot find the article or thread. Is it worth getting the Hasbro one if I can’t get the TT one?  

Also, do people still use forge disk Heavy much nowadays given the heavier newer numbered forge disks like 0, 2, 8 etc.  And what frame is good to attach to it?

I was thinking of getting the Hasbro Spryzen pack which has the above 2 parts but wonder if they are still reasonably competitive - does anyone here still use Heavy disk or Hasbro Defense tip with any layers of the more modern lines such as God beys & Super Z beys?

OldSchool answered the first part of your question, but to answer the second part Heavy Defense fell out of use as a Stamina setup about this time last year with the introduction of Drain Fafnir, where it was outclassed by Spread/Yell Revolve (and eventually 7 Revolve) because that setup has similar (if not better) Stamina while also having more application against opposite spin combos.