Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do?

Poll: If you worked for Hasbro, what more of would you release?

Face-Off packs
3.70%
Booster Packs
22.22%
Battle/Gift Sets
7.41%
Accessories
17.59%
Some/All of the above
45.37%
None of the above
3.70%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
(Jul. 28, 2014  9:57 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: As for my suggestion: they should make a machine that you put 25 cents in and it gives you a facebolt. The designs could be new and the rares would be metal faces with engravings.

I'd honestly be up for an idea like that, though with my luck, I'd constantly be pulling Cancers and Eagles, haha.

Anyone else get the crumby joke..?
(Jul. 28, 2014  10:21 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2014  9:57 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: As for my suggestion: they should make a machine that you put 25 cents in and it gives you a facebolt. The designs could be new and the rares would be metal faces with engravings.

I'd honestly be up for an idea like that, though with my luck, I'd constantly be pulling Cancers and Eagles, haha.

Anyone else get the crumby joke..?

Your FaceBooster pulls haha. Yeah, the commons would be Cancer, Gemios, etc haha.
((im alive! and with infinitely better spelling))

Personally i think hasbro should finish the legends series, the ones where they remake the original metal beys with the hybrid wheels. Gemini, Wolf and so on.

I also think they need to make the string launcher accessible again and make a left spin variation of it, that or at least release separate longer ripcords so that the string and rip launchers have the same power.

A crow facebolt would be nice aswell, i'm not sure about other by i like making the 'generic' beyblades.

Edit: Okay they did make a crow facebolt apparently so good on them XD im really behind on beyblade i need to sort through 4D and the back end of metal fury and see what they have done and released.
YES. String launchers and accessories would be nice, but I'm not hopeful at all.

At this point I'd even take gimmicky launchers just to see more product support.
Even Launcher Grips sold on their own would be nice. And no, not the Custom Grips, because as cool as they look, they only work with ripcord launchers. But in all reality, I'd be happy if Hasbro just continued releasing beyblades.
Remake Cyber Aquario, Forbidden Ionis, Bakushin Belzebub etc with all the correct colours, especially Ionis, they also need the Pre HWS like I suggested. Ha imagine them re-releasing plastics, that would be beyond godsend, eh too bad. Also like the good old plastic series they should make cool recolour series of Beyblades like Translucent Phantom series etc.
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:50 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Remake Cyber Aquario, Forbidden Ionis, Bakushin Belzebub etc with all the correct colours, especially Ionis, they also need the Pre HWS like I suggested. Ha imagine them re-releasing plastics, that would be beyond godsend, eh too bad. Also like the good old plastic series they should make cool recolour series of Beyblades like Translucent Phantom series etc.

Ions was pretty show acurate, in my opinion. Yeah, the TT one is translucent, but the Habro's color is more or less closer to the show.
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:50 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Remake Cyber Aquario, Forbidden Ionis, Bakushin Belzebub etc with all the correct colours, especially Ionis, they also need the Pre HWS like I suggested. Ha imagine them re-releasing plastics, that would be beyond godsend, eh too bad. Also like the good old plastic series they should make cool recolour series of Beyblades like Translucent Phantom series etc.

Ions was pretty show acurate, in my opinion. Yeah, the TT one is translucent, but the Habro's color is more or less closer to the show.

True but I never felt it being authentic, if they darken the translucent clear wheel and make the ED145 clear grey then that's pretty much a near perfect Ionis. I just like translucent parts so that's probably it and he Hasbro one was too dark and ugly to me, and I never got it in stores.