~Hasbro Beyblade Stadium Measurements & Comparisons~

Hey guys, I hope this is worthy of its own thread. ^^;; Hadn't seen one with all stadiums.
Anyway, I made a quick video showing all the measurements of five Hasbro brand metal fusion stadiums. If more Hasbro stadiums come out that seem worth getting, I'll definitely add them here.

Stadiums included:
Max Stampede (maroon)
Lightning Force (black)
Pegasus Thunder Whip (yellow)
Super Vortex Stadium (red)
Mobile Stadium Case (orange)

Edit: Recalibrated my leveler and found new, more accurate slope degrees.

Max Stampede: 15x14.5in (not including pockets), 10in center circle diameter, 5in survival area, 2.5in from tornado ridge to survival area, 15 degree slope.

Lightning Force: 15x14.5in, 10in center circle diameter, 5in survival area, 2.5in from tornado ridge to survival area, 15 degree slope

Pegasus thunder whip: 15x14.5in, 10in center circle diameter. 10 degree slope

Super vortex: 11.5 x 11.5in, 7.25in center circle diameter. 10 degree slope

Mobile case: 10x10in, 8 in center circle diameter. 11 degree slope

Note: These measurements are as precise as i could get. the video shows quick rough measurements to let people get a gist of the different stadiums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LxpsmzUBxw

PS. subscribe if you like. <3
Nice video! really clear... You could have posted in beyblade videos forum as this was pretty common knowledge though...
the only measurements i could find on this site were for max stampede.
Max Stampede: 16x15 (not including pockets) 10degree curve.
lightning force: 15x15 , 10in center circle diameter, 2 in from outer to inner circle. 10 1/2 degree
Pegasus thunder whip: 15x14 1/2 10in center circle diameter. 5 1/2 degrees
Super vortex: 11 1/2 x 11 1/2, 7 1/2in center circle diameter. ?
Mobile case: 11x11, 8 in center circle diameter. ?

Here you go Grin
you forgot to include degrees for super vortex and mobile case
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:52 AM)Acheron Wrote: Max Stampede: 16x15 (not including pockets) 10degree curve.
lightning force: 15x15 , 10in center circle diameter, 2 in from outer to inner circle. 10 1/2 degree

Here you go Grin

the 3 stadiums are completely identical except for the slope of pegasus thunder whip.
i didn't bother with svs and mobile cause i don't think people really care about those stadiums in the competitive sense but i'll take those measurements now. :p
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:00 AM)Otsu Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:52 AM)Acheron Wrote: Max Stampede: 16x15 (not including pockets) 10degree curve.

Here you go Grin

the 3 stadiums are completely identical except for the slope of pegasus thunder whip.
i didn't bother with svs and mobile cause i don't think people really care about those stadiums in the competitive sense but i'll take those measurements now. :p

um the LF and the MXS are different, they are not "completely" identical, they just have the same basic shape...
don't just say it, tell me how they are different?
the inner dimensions such as the stamina part? (the flat area), and the slope are different for the Max Stampede and the Lightning Force
.... did you not watch the video? the survival area on both stadiums is 5in. the space from the wall to the tornado ridge is 1.5in. the slopes are the same.
Max Stampede: 16x15 (not including pockets) 10degree curve.
It's slightly different, but it usually shouldn't make too much of a difference in bey-battles as far as i know
I do not think so. I cannot measure, but Attack performs differently, so they cannot be the same. I get different results, and Attack fares better, so they can't be the same.

EDIT: Beaten, but that small difference does help balance it. Since the slope is different, it is easier to KO Stamna Types.
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:26 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: EDIT: Beaten, but that small difference does help balance it. Since the slope is different, it is easier to KO Stamna Types.

could be the paint. i notice a lot more paint comes off the lf stadium and hardly any from the mxs stadium.
I don't think paint affects a battle other than making the tip wear faster.
when you run your fingers along the floor of the stadium you can feel where the graphic is and the clean area of the stadium. after using my LF stadium for a while i can hardly feel the graphics and it is much smoother with less resistance.
Hrm...Now that this is cleared up, shouldn't this be locked for reference before it is covered in spam?
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:39 AM)Acheron Wrote: I don't think paint affects a battle other than making the tip wear faster.

it lowers stamina a bit

edit: @ megablader9 1. you posted when i did, 2. i agree
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:44 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrm...Now that this is cleared up, shouldn't this be locked for reference before it is covered in spam?

i still claim they're the same but it's not a big deal.

but i think this thread can be open for people with any other questions regarding the different stadiums.

edit: i'm not gonna argue about keeping this thread alive, il'l just leave it to the mods.
Meh. We can reopen it when Burning Firestrike comes out.
the pegasus thunder whip comes in blue and yellow, in the OP it says it comes in only yellow

and the MXS and LF are different...
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:50 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: the pegasus thunder whip comes in blue and yellow, in the OP it says it comes in only yellow
where are you reading this? i own the yellow one, it never says it only comes in yellow.
It doesn't refer to the Blue version, I think that is what he meant.
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:54 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: It doesn't refer to the Blue version, I think that is what he meant.

that is what i ment, sorry for the confusion
how about the japanese version stadiums?

check out my thread cause i need some ideas.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyhango...#pid510870
This is for HASBRO stadiums. Takara is Japanese.
any website regarding takara since i cant find one thats why i ask.