~Hasbro Beyblade Stadium Measurements & Comparisons~

It may be a manufacturing flaw, but the survival area on my thunder whip is a little deeper than in my LF, which causes the LF to be less forgiving of defense/stamina types.
There isn't really a survival area on the thunder whip. It's one seamless bowl shape. Like the tt attack stadium. But the slope isn't nearly as steep.
(Jan. 19, 2011  6:13 PM)Otsu Wrote: There isn't really a survival area on the thunder whip. It's one seamless bowl shape. Like the tt attack stadium. But the slope isn't nearly as steep.
The whole centre, which you call "bowl", is flat enough to consist of a big Stamina centre ...
Yeah indeed it is very close to flat but its not a completely flat area like mxs and lf. When there're two beyblades in ptw, they're constantly tapping each other in the middle. But in lf/mxs, after a while when the dust has settled, the two beys just spin without any contact in the center. Non attack types that is.
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:33 PM)Otsu Wrote: Yeah indeed it is very close to flat but its not a completely flat area like mxs and lf. When there're two beyblades in ptw, they're constantly tapping each other in the middle. But in lf/mxs, after a while when the dust has settled, the two beys just spin without any contact in the center. Non attack types that is.

the MXS and LF you have a chance with attack because you can do a flower pattern, i the PTW you cant
and (worst to best hasbro stadium) SVS</=PTW<<<LF</=MXS
You can get somewhat of a flower pattern in PTW with a Catapult Shot.
(Jan. 19, 2011  3:18 PM)skrue_luse Wrote: It may be a manufacturing flaw, but the survival area on my thunder whip is a little deeper than in my LF, which causes the LF to be less forgiving of defense/stamina types.

That's kinda the point. Attack had almost no chance in PTW.
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:40 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: You can get somewhat of a flower pattern in PTW with a Catapult Shot.

I use the PTW alot. But I still can't do a perfect flower pattern in it. It takes alot of practice to do a semi good one.
Some original beystadium that's yellow and has no other form of identification.

4.5 in outer wall x 2.5 in inner wall x 3.5 in stam zone x 1.5 in tornado ridge x 11.5 in overall with a 16 degree slope.

Anyone know the slope of a japanese attack stadium?
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:26 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Some original beystadium that's yellow and has no other form of identification.

4.5 in outer wall x 2.5 in inner wall x 3.5 in stam zone x 1.5 in tornado ridge x 11.5 in overall with a 16 degree slope.

Anyone know the slope of a japanese attack stadium?

if it's not from the metal fusion series then i have no idear.

I checked my attack stadium and it seems to have the same slope as the max stampede and lightning force stadiums. but the attack stadium is a little different cause it starts out at a lesser angle for about an inch from the tornado ridge then gets steeper.
Nope it is ORIGINAL Hasbro lol.
Ah okay, mine does the same thing, less slanted tornado ridge and then it drops steeper to the center. Mine doesn't have as wide of pockets though is the only unfortunate thing. Soooo from the sounds of it, mine is pretty comparable except that it's probably made of a bad plastic(RF doesn't do that well in mine).
What's the overall size of yours?
Sounds like I can do decent tests and reviews then in the meantime til I get a Japanese Attack Stadium!
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:53 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Nope it is ORIGINAL Hasbro lol.
Ah okay, mine does the same thing, less slanted tornado ridge and then it drops steeper to the center. Mine doesn't have as wide of pockets though is the only unfortunate thing. Soooo from the sounds of it, mine is pretty comparable except that it's probably made of a bad plastic(RF doesn't do that well in mine).
What's the overall size of yours?
Sounds like I can do decent tests and reviews then in the meantime til I get a Japanese Attack Stadium!

just find some way to snap a picture and post it, i'm sure there re plenty of people here that could name it in a heartbeat.
[Image: Beyblade-Stadium-195575064]
Ah, let's see if this works!
Ugghhhh I hate forums sooooo very much.
http://gibraltor.deviantart.com/art/Beyb...-195575064
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:06 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: [Image: Beyblade-Stadium-195575064]

Edit: Nevermind, not sure what you were measuring...

thats a spinblaster stadium

from plastic series
awsome pretty cool man Wink do you have all of them
(Feb. 02, 2011  8:43 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote:

thats a spinblaster stadium

from plastic series
Spinblaster? Ah thanks man!

Was that question to me Darkbullmaster1? I'll answer anyway lol. I used to have a Dranzer(Flame) stadium, it was pretty big and the slopes were very flat so I sold it, worked well for multiple beys though. I also own the Hasbro HMS stadium that is an oval with 4 pits. Those would be my only stadiums though, bout to get a Takara attack stadium!
What about the Burning Firestrike Stadium? Is it similar to LF and MXS?
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:56 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: What about the Burning Firestrike Stadium? Is it similar to LF and MXS?

it has three grooves in the middle, which makes it fail... allot
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:58 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:56 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: What about the Burning Firestrike Stadium? Is it similar to LF and MXS?

it has three grooves in the middle, which makes it fail... allot

Three grooves?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZukQzs3QsE8

i haven't seen it in stores yet, i don't think i'll be getting it anyway. . . .
AH, as much as I hate seeing stamina types win, it does take away from the sport. Better than Takara's super attack though!
This could really help other bladers determine what stadium they should get, according to size, weight, etc. But i don't think that this deserved a whole thread.

BTW: If anyone is looking for a Hasbro Stadium, I 100% recommend the L drago Force.
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:25 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: This could really help other bladers determine what stadium they should get, according to size, weight, etc. But i don't think that this deserved a whole thread.

BTW: If anyone is looking for a Hasbro Stadium, I 100% recommend the L drago Force.

Given that the mods have not shut this down I believe you're in the minority.
i am lost. the OP suggests that MS and LF are the same thing? I thought MS had waaay better test results than LF?