Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Brave Review
helios review
Pandora review
Thunder Edge Review
Funny how this stinger blade is better than and more detailed then most main hasbro beys. Lol
Xiphoid Knight
new Valtryek, could be linked to Valt in the new season could also be nothing.
Looks like the main difference is that it’s a lighter blue, but also it doesn’t seem to have the red blade or well for hasbro just red contact points disappointing honestly…
(Dec. 26, 2022  11:11 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Mirage Fafnir Pro Series is coming.

Honestly, I have a good feeling that we'll be seeing Super Hyperion and maybe King Helios in this wave.
Overall, it'd be cool to see World and Hollow for the next wave. Mainly just considering how they both have top tier parts and so we have easier way to access to Hollow in it's original colors, I could see both Hyperion and Helios appear in a stadium set.
I hope for next wave we see the limit break beys so we can have hasbro limit break ability.
Xanthus and 1 lmao
Future launcher looks very boring just a reskin from before
Dying at them just covering Quaddrive with a sticker. 😂😂😂
I believe in my lord and savior one day hasbro will actually put some effort in beyblade lol
I'm very excited about the future of Beyblade Burst Smile
final pandora or the 4th one, is FLAME PANDORA EVERLASTING
Flame Pandora be looking kind of ugly here’s my ranking of a designs (even though they all look bad tbh)
4.Lighting Pandora
3. Flame Pandora
2. Twister Pandora
1. Hydro/Water Pandora
People used to post Canada sightings in this thread but have ceased, so perhaps I shall resume it for the people that care.

The Thunder Edge Battle Set has started popping up in-store at ToysRUs and Gamestop (EB Games). The MSRP is $64.99CAD, which Gamestop is selling it for; ToysRUs usually has a markup but for some reason their regular price is normal at $64.99; it is also onsale this week for $48.67. Also of note is the Mythic Beast Collection, which is a ToysRUs exclusive up here and currently $59.97 which is not bad.

Gambit Dragon and some of first wave QS Starters and Duals have restocked on Amazon Canada. The new Superking Pro Series wave and Xcalius Power Speed Launcher Set listings are live but not in-stock.

very smol now they shrunk it
news on the other pandora
When is the Quadstrike anime coming?
Mirage Review