Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Feb. 19, 2021  9:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I like the triumph dragon
and I like the armed disc, even if it sucks, better than a crappy hypersphere discs right?
You dont even see armed that much, the only problem that I have is that they just spammed us with 1A and when the bey actually uses 1A they wont give us

Yeah. Imagine them doing that with Spryzen...
And Spryzen ends up with Central...

Small app update, Wyvron is confirmed to have Needle-Speedstorm and Flare Cobra has planetary

The app also features element skins again which is those fancy skins
Kind of weird that they named Planet-H "Planetary-H", even though this is the first Planet to be released, but it's whatever, the new store layout looks nice, and I'm really liking the new tip and disc skins, too bad Hasbro will never release those in real life.
For any Australian Bladers, Pro series is now in Target at $40 AUD a pop. Man.
EDIT: The Elite Champions Pro Set is officially out in Australia, retailing at $90-$100 AUD. The set looks fantastic, can't wait to bust it open.
Also, for some reason Abyss Devolos spins right in the app. Welp, they're gonna have to fix that one eventually. Overall though, I wonder if they'll release more skins in the store now that they've teased us with these.

Also if I could only fix my RatchetLift. I've got it stuck on its stock Minoboros M6, unable to be swapped out. On my other version of the app this also applies to what used to be Jolt-S, but has since turned into Evolutional-SP and is now Needle-SP. This is a weird bug imo.

Also of note, Flugel-S has lost its Switchstrike ability and is now just Slingshock. Guardian-H and Evolutional-SP now have Switchstrike abilities they didn't used to have, making them the first dual types between Hypersphere/Speedstorm and Switchstrike. I dunno why they removed it from Flugel-S, but I like seeing them recycled for Guardian-H and Evolutional-SP.
(Feb. 27, 2021  10:51 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: not anime related but a concept,for ZA WOURDO spryzen is hasbro doesn't do the flipping gimmick, they should have a 2 pack with right ZA WOURDO spryzen and left ZAWOURDO spryzen

i cant say world with a straight face anymore XD

As far as product listings show, there's a dual pack with World Spryzen and a World Evo Helios starter pack, so while I hope they do the flip gimmick, we at least have two versions, a left spin version and possibly a right spin version in the dual pack, unlike Master which only had right spin.
(Mar. 02, 2021  1:48 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Good work finding the videos, hope they fix the pro series problem
question
can you put a pro series weight on a TT base
since the problem is the teeth, can you put a TT chip on a pro series base?

(also there is 69 on the longinus box which is nice)
I cannot currently watch the videos so thats why I am asking cause Idk if he answered in them
(Mar. 02, 2021  2:14 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: question
can you put a pro series weight on a TT base
since the problem is the teeth, can you put a TT chip on a pro series base?

(also there is 69 on the longinus box which is nice)
I cannot currently watch the videos so thats why I am asking cause Idk if he answered in them

I'm pretty sure you can put a TT Chip on a Pro Series Base. (and we will finally get a compatibility like Bakuten or MFB).
(Mar. 02, 2021  1:55 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  1:48 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Good work finding the videos, hope they fix the pro series problem

I noticed in the Joker video that Ultimate Reboot is very... slow... compared to the TT version, is the ultimate reboot for hasbro like, plastic? or is it a really hard rubber, because to me... it just feels very slow, and when you did the test launch, it felt like it didn´t even reboot, imo worse than what the hasbro regular reboot can do, but maybe I´m wrong.
Hoping someone finds images on wave 3 soon...
hasbro after making takara tomy beys with weak plastic,weak teeth and cost 2X the price: [Image: 926e5009-c10a-48fe-b90e-fa0760f82fcd.png...ffset=0x30]
(Mar. 02, 2021  3:03 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  1:55 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Good work finding the videos, hope they fix the pro series problem

I noticed in the Joker video that Ultimate Reboot is very... slow... compared to the TT version, is the ultimate reboot for hasbro like, plastic? or is it a really hard rubber, because to me... it just feels very slow, and when you did the test launch, it felt like it didn´t even reboot, imo worse than what the hasbro regular reboot can do, but maybe I´m wrong.
Hasbro launchers are weak from what I've heard, so it could be because they aren't powerful enough to trigger the gimmick in the first place, which means it'll always have a low spin velocity when launched.

The stadium could also be another factor because attack type drivers tend to slow down in Hasbro stadiums, either because the stadium floor is too flat or the tornado ridge isn't circular, which causes them to slown down by hitting walls too often.
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:24 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  3:03 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I noticed in the Joker video that Ultimate Reboot is very... slow... compared to the TT version, is the ultimate reboot for hasbro like, plastic? or is it a really hard rubber, because to me... it just feels very slow, and when you did the test launch, it felt like it didn´t even reboot, imo worse than what the hasbro regular reboot can do, but maybe I´m wrong.
Hasbro launchers are weak from what I've heard, so it could be because they aren't powerful enough to trigger the gimmick in the first place, which means it'll always have a low spin velocity when launched.

The stadium could also be another factor because attack type drivers tend to slow down in Hasbro stadiums, either because the stadium floor is too flat or the tornado ridge isn't circular, which causes them to slown down by hitting walls too often.

Most of the hasbro launchers are super weak and wear down really quickly
except for the Speed Storm launcher, it is super strong and good for a hasbro launcher
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:29 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:24 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Hasbro launchers are weak from what I've heard, so it could be because they aren't powerful enough to trigger the gimmick in the first place, which means it'll always have a low spin velocity when launched.

Most of the hasbro launchers are super weak and wear down really quickly
except for the Speed Storm launcher, it is super strong and good for a hasbro launcher
Really? My blue hasbro burst launcher and the green hasbro one is still going strong and is still quite strong in my opinion.
Here's an unboxing of Perfect Phoenix Pro Series:
As much as like the release for its parts, at the end the issue of teeth wear is unfortunately still apparent, hopefully this is only a problem on the Cho-Z layers and maybe the GT layers were spared, but teeth wear is still there.  But that's Perfect Phoenix Pro Series.
Here's my review on the Eclipse Evo Devolos and Sphinx 2-Pack, I mostly like it for Keeper lol
WHOAAAAA HASBRO MADE KEEP HAVE RUBBER WOW- THATS AWESOME
I'm hoping we find images of the Motor Strike Battle Set soon. I'm quite excited for it...
Has NY Toy Fair 2021 been completely cancelled? I heard a rumor that it was cancelled a month or two ago, but Google says that there is supposed to be one in May, and on the site, I'm only seeing 2022.
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:08 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Has NY Toy Fair 2021 been completely cancelled? I heard a rumor that it was cancelled a month or two ago, but Google says that there is supposed to be one in May, and on the site, I'm only seeing 2022.

Love your signature!
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:32 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:08 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Has NY Toy Fair 2021 been completely cancelled? I heard a rumor that it was cancelled a month or two ago, but Google says that there is supposed to be one in May, and on the site, I'm only seeing 2022.

Love your signature!

What about that was helping him?

It most likely was canceled just that google is giving a wrong answer.
(Mar. 08, 2021  12:44 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:32 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Love your signature!

What about that was helping him?

I was just being nice...