Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BEY-SPEEDSTOR.../299298727

An update to some Surge news ^ the Sparking Launcher has the price the same as the previous launchers in the US for 19.99 while for Canadian seems to be more.

Not really anything huge but figured to post it since they didn't have that listing for Walmart before.

I also do think they might put Brave Valtryek as the main bey for the launcher or maybe Spear Valtryek, I don't really see any of those random beys being in the launcher set.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/BEY-SS-BEYSTADIUM/358984290
I guess the stadium by itself costs 10 dollars in the US, so I guess they aren't raising the prices of the stadiums, just the beys.
(Nov. 01, 2020  11:02 PM)originalzankye Wrote: https://www.walmart.com/ip/BEY-SPEEDSTOR.../299298727

An update to some Surge news ^ the Sparking Launcher has the price the same as the previous launchers in the US for 19.99 while for Canadian seems to be more.

Not really anything huge but figured to post it since they didn't have that listing for Walmart before.

I also do think they might put Brave Valtryek as the main bey for the launcher or maybe Spear Valtryek, I don't really see any of those random beys being in the launcher set.

The price increase is reasonable and expected as we saw it happen with MFB when legends came out.

It’s kind of sad to see the gimmicks of hasbro go away.
Spear Valtryek has more of a chance of being in the launcher set than Brave Valtryek since both the Bey and launcher in a set usually have a similar color scheme.
I wonder how Hasbro will handle the dual packs. One bey will probably be standard SP and the other would be SPM. I reckon the single packs will be just SP and the starter packs SPM. And the beys in the battle sets will probably have the same type of tip as each other.
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:08 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: it actually does, its just harder to do.

Then Power-s probably will, just super duper hard to push it in mid battle.

Just like the original driver
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:53 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Then Power-s probably will, just super duper hard to push it in mid battle.

Just like the original driver

Yes, but even harder. (So practically impossible, unless you’re Krillin)
If that is the case, then the lock with the driver will be TIGHT. But the gimmick doesn't work anyway on Power, so nothing would be lost with Power-S
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:58 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: If that is the case, then the lock with the driver will be TIGHT. But the gimmick doesn't work anyway on Power, so nothing would be lost with Power-S

Probably not. It’ll just have the ability to go down, but that’s what we thought with the turbo awakening beys (it wouldn’t have the burst stoppers).
(Nov. 03, 2020  1:00 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 123334225_824286585075427_18197736449733...e=5FC624E2]

Confirmed to be "World Spryzen".

My dreams have come true...
Hey Guys, I tell me, when the sling shock plastic gens beys, Wolborg & Driger F are in shock in both Walmart & Target.com, please?
It occurred to me that if you put a Hasbro forge disc chassis on a Tomy single chassis, you'd then have a literal double chassis
(Nov. 05, 2020  12:17 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: It occurred to me that if you put a Hasbro forge disc chassis on a Tomy single chassis, you'd then have a literal double chassis
Imagine Super Hyperion 1A Xtreme' 1S.
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:11 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  12:17 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: It occurred to me that if you put a Hasbro forge disc chassis on a Tomy single chassis, you'd then have a literal double chassis
Imagine Super Hyperion 1A Xtreme' 1S.

Chassissis
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:14 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:11 PM)g2_ Wrote: Imagine Super Hyperion 1A Xtreme' 1S.

Chassissis

It would be chassis (like how sheep is sheep when plural) probably
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:14 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:11 PM)g2_ Wrote: Imagine Super Hyperion 1A Xtreme' 1S.

Chassissis
The Chassis will turn into discs.
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:14 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Chassissis
The Chassis will turn into discs.

Chassis Forge Discs:

I am inevitable....
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:44 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys, I tell me, when the sling shock plastic gens beys, Wolborg & Driger F are in shock in both Walmart & Target.com, please?

Sometime around Black Friday is my guess. I've been checking daily.
Shield and master dual packs are on targets website for twelve dollars

Also command is on Amazon and eclipse is on Walmart and Amazon and cosmic is on target,Walmart and Amazon. Glad to see the tops coming in

If the Hasbro discs retain their gimmicks, then Takara TOMY Sparking beys will be having their cake and eating it, too.
I figured out why Valkyrie has aero dash instead of 2A. It’s because 2A is a right spin only chassis and hasbro are making Chassis into disks. I further predict that Mirage and Longinus well have rubber and metal respectively.
(Nov. 07, 2020  5:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I figured out why Valkyrie has aero dash instead of 2A. It’s because 2A is a right spin only chassis and hasbro are making Chassis into disks. I further predict that Mirage and Longinus well have rubber and metal respectively.

Isn't 1A also right spin only? That became a disk-chassis. I also hope that Mirage Fafnir and Rage Longinus have metal and chassis discs for them as well (3A as a disc would be cool)
(Nov. 07, 2020  5:56 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  5:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I figured out why Valkyrie has aero dash instead of 2A. It’s because 2A is a right spin only chassis and hasbro are making Chassis into disks. I further predict that Mirage and Longinus well have rubber and metal respectively.

Isn't 1A also right spin only? That became a disk-chassis. I also hope that Mirage Fafnir and Rage Longinus have metal and chassis discs for them as well (3A as a disc would be cool)

Well, 1A doesn’t have rubber on it unlike 2A. Maybe they are trying to prevent rubber combos like Mirage 2A?
(Nov. 07, 2020  5:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  5:56 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Isn't 1A also right spin only? That became a disk-chassis. I also hope that Mirage Fafnir and Rage Longinus have metal and chassis discs for them as well (3A as a disc would be cool)

Well, 1A doesn’t have rubber on it unlike 2A. Maybe they are trying to prevent rubber combos like Mirage 2A?

True, it would be harder to make a 2A disc compared to a 1A disc. Guess I'll just use Zenith.