Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jul. 20, 2020  12:34 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  11:19 PM)snoc Wrote: Its not that it just doesnt have metal. With GT Metal was just a part of the layer system, and a pretty small part. With Cho-Z Its the main selling point of the bey, so just removing it is stupid
Part of the layer system is like the main selling point idrc about comparing hasbro with TT anymore because they have different goals

well yeah the weight is a part, but they still retained the system unlike SS. And all the SS beys that had metal barely had any. But yeah, Hasbro and TT have different goals anyway.
Prime is not even close to powerful enough. It bursts frequently. I can see what your saying for the gimmick butchering, but only for drivers like jolt. For the most part, the gimmicks still work for SS beyblade. You also forgot that they’re too tall. You’ve also got BIG cons in the gimmicks. I would’ve still wanted a free spinning ring on Hr. Even if they weren’t good gimmicks, I would still want them. And, take Zone Luinor for example. It’s main gimmick is a lot of metal, no metal on it, SS still had a little bit of metal on Octa and had the frames we get like Expand Wall and Turn. We also got an Ametrios cool gimmick, with a pretty cool aero disc and Anchor driver.
(Jul. 20, 2020  2:08 AM)SoleSurvivor11 Wrote: Prime is not even close to powerful enough. It bursts frequently. I can see what your saying for the gimmick butchering, but only for drivers like jolt. For the most part, the gimmicks still work for SS beyblade. You also forgot that they’re too tall. You’ve also got BIG cons in the gimmicks. I would’ve still wanted a free spinning ring on Hr. Even if they weren’t good gimmicks, I would still want them. And, take Zone Luinor for example. It’s main gimmick is a lot of metal, no metal on it, SS still had a little bit of metal on Octa and had the frames we get like Expand Wall and Turn. We also got an Ametrios cool gimmick, with a pretty cool aero disc and Anchor driver.

Prime does burst frequently but in all the videos I've seen, it takes the other bey down with it. And them being tall doesn't really matter. Yeah they're tall and its a bit weird when you're going against non HS beys, but it doesn't make them worse or better. And I understand still wanting them just cause its like the cherry on top, but for the most part a lot of gimmicks still didn't do anything. 

While most of the gimmicks in the second have actually did stuff, most of the gimmicks didn't really do anything or directly affect the battle. Having the rebound on sting is nice, but it literally does nothing irl. And for luinor, despite not having metal it still does back a very large punch. And Amaterios is SwitchStrike, not Slingshock.

edit: Also there wasn't many frames in GT anyways
You have a Big con in gimmicks. All three parts are replaced by HS. The gimmicks did actually do something for some. Vise Leopards gimmick did work. So did Breaker Xcalibur. HS causes good drovers introduced in GT like Charge and Bullet to just be HS. SS maintained moving gimmicks, unlike HS. No Pegasus wings, no Dusk Circle, no eternal lock. Plus, there is also good discs introduced in GT turned into trash by Hasbro such as Blitz and Ratchet. Also, SS is adding Keep-s and power-s. I acknowledge the good GT evolution they did for Ogre, Salamander, and Kerbeus, HS is still the worst Hasbro system. Plus, idk why, but their putting the original Manga discs and season 1 discs on HS, really weird. Why put the Wing disc on the new Salamander GT evolution. Infinity disc on Kerbeus GT? Other discs like these r being used such as Spread and Upper.
(Jul. 20, 2020  3:40 AM)SoleSurvivor11 Wrote: You have a Big con in gimmicks. All three parts are replaced by HS. The gimmicks did actually do something for some. Vise Leopards gimmick did work. So did Breaker Xcalibur. HS causes good drovers introduced in GT like Charge and Bullet to just be HS. SS maintained moving gimmicks, unlike HS. No Pegasus wings, no Dusk Circle, no eternal lock. Plus, there is also good discs introduced in GT turned into trash by Hasbro such as Blitz and Ratchet. Also, SS is adding Keep-s and power-s. I acknowledge the good GT evolution they did for Ogre, Salamander, and Kerbeus, HS is still the worst Hasbro system. Plus, idk why, but their putting the original Manga discs and season 1 discs on HS, really weird. Why put the Wing disc on the new Salamander GT evolution. Infinity disc on Kerbeus GT? Other discs like these r being used such as Spread and Upper.
SlingShock:
Rails are trashy-big impact, given thats the big stadium for this system

Slingshock mode is trashy-big impact, since its forced on every bey

retains some gimmicks-sorta big impact, overall doesn't change to much though but its nice to have to help make up for slingshock mode and rails

Only 2 beys have metal, and they barely have any-giant impact. Metal was literally the main selling point for these beys

tips look more TT like-doesn't change much except those who want spot on recreations of each tips
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hypersphere:
Remakes each driver to look weird- sorta big impact. They look different and are taller with gimmicks removed, but aren't bad

discs are hollowed-bigger impact. Each disc is lighter

no weights-meh impact. barely changes anything tbh. Yeah the beys are lighter, doesn't make them worse.

removal of lots of gimmicks-meh impact. Almost exactly half of them did literally nothing to help the beys.
How did you get wave 4 starters early nvm I got it
Here's an update to some Hasbro stuff + better look at Power Slingshock and Keep Slingshock
[Image: ca2a6d3a-5c74-4b42-92bd-a2241b801a1b.06c...nBg=ffffff]
[Image: 32b3bcdd-1923-4090-a587-fd0b5b624266.575...nBg=ffffff]
[Image: 051ab221-2431-443f-aac6-12fc4ee4a54d.57d...nBg=ffffff]
[Image: 8472213c-dbce-4804-b1e2-85a5b1263a6d.f0c...nBg=ffffff]

[Image: 0d677eaa-8694-4ac5-8b10-ce18e1a3660d.c63...nBg=ffffff]

[Image: 973b2ca1-f072-4bcf-a987-94337ec342d6.f5e...nBg=ffffff]
[Image: 030d36d4-4ac7-4bfe-b35b-07c15a7f9af2.012...nBg=ffffff]
[Image: e82f3af8-7cf8-4f02-8512-e14cb4bc0fff.d74...nBg=ffffff]
[Image: 66b77b85-c688-4783-8863-bf3d8e63d05d.006...nBg=ffffff]
Disappointed with them choosing slingshock but excited for the remake nonetheless.
Shocked they brought slingshock back but i'm glad it is not hs. Also glad to see strong-s and keep-s to.
(Jul. 31, 2020  8:24 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
Hopefully Command Dragon also has a double driver.
I'm wondering what they'll call Left Master, and how hollow master is inevitably going to be when they scrape off the entire bottom portion and hollow it out. Hopefully it's at least not F-tier for Limited format.

Master devolos does look good and seems to have potiential. I would assume that generate will perform similar to ultimate reboot hypershere.Hopefully it will have good slopes and not be hollowed out. Besides that, It will for sure be the best release for this whole entire season. It will sell on it's own just because it's Devolos
For those who didn't watch episode 2 of Beyblade Burst - On the Rise, here is Crystal Dranzer F since there is no image of it on this thread yet.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-07-31-at-4-16-31-PM.png]
Mater looks great. In the hypersphere group of beys it looks like it should be really strong, excited for the release.
Crystal dranzer looks epic. Can't wait to use it in classic. It's kinda OP NGL.
What about Driger F, Draciel F, Wolborg, & Storm Pegasus?
I would assume that pegasus would come out with Command Dragon... For the others, based on previous releases, they would get a 2 pack down the line
(Jul. 31, 2020  8:29 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'm wondering what they'll call Left Master, and how hollow master is inevitably going to be when they scrape off the entire bottom portion and hollow it out. Hopefully it's at least not F-tier for Limited format.

I think they will call left master Master Diabolos II
My rankings for each bey in HS
Shocked they did generate!looks cool tho might have to pick it up
https://twitter.com/Beyblade_Burst/statu...6982966273

According to this tweet, friday we will get a new song from Beyblade Burst, and in september, we will get lot of news songs.