Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

PLEASE, TT, DON'T MAKE A SPECIAL STADIUM IN THE ANIME, THAT WAY HASBRO WILL HAVE TO INCORPORATE THE GIMMICKS!
(Apr. 08, 2020  2:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: PLEASE, TT, DON'T MAKE A SPECIAL STADIUM IN THE ANIME, THAT WAY HASBRO WILL HAVE TO INCORPORATE THE GIMMICKS!

I am pretty sure they won’t since they already have special launcher
unless they do a new type of stadium that has them nerf the drivers a lot then i think we're looking at a Evolution like series.
King Helkion
Super Hypesis
Gold/Glow Roktavor
Bliss Valtryek
Crush Satomb
idk basically hasbro doesnt do mythological beyblade except their own and more adjectives then nouns.
(Apr. 05, 2020  6:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: redundant thread.. Why wouldn’t they make the beys?

He means how they made the Bey's in Cho-Z and GT completely different from their TT counterparts.

(Apr. 08, 2020  6:58 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: King Helkion
Super Hypesis
Gold/Glow Roktavor
Bliss Valtryek
Crush Satomb
idk basically hasbro doesnt do mythological beyblade except their own and more adjectives then nouns.

What about... Super Hypnosis??? Sounds dumb but it's a Hasbro thing to do.
Super Hypesis
Gold/Glow Roktavor
Bliss Valtryek
Crush Satomb
No gimmicks probably and no chassis

(Apr. 08, 2020  7:04 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  6:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: redundant thread.. Why wouldn’t they make the beys?

He means how they made the Bey's in Cho-Z and GT completely different from their TT counterparts.

Super Hypesis
Gold/Glow Roktavor
Bliss Valtryek
Crush Satomb

Hypnosis is a noun though
We could be seeing a Xceed with plastic.

(Apr. 08, 2020  7:05 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
Super Hypesis
Gold/Glow Roktavor
Bliss Valtryek
Crush Satomb
No gimmicks probably and no chassis

(Apr. 08, 2020  7:04 PM)YishYash Wrote: He means how they made the Bey's in Cho-Z and GT completely different from their TT counterparts.

I don't see a point why not and all other names are nouns so what's your point?
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:07 PM)YishYash Wrote: We could be seeing a Xceed with plastic.

(Apr. 08, 2020  7:05 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: No gimmicks probably and no chassis

No other beyblade has been named on a noun for objects and stuff like that
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:07 PM)YishYash Wrote: We could be seeing a Xceed with plastic.

Were is this going?

I wonder how good the slopes will be.......
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:

I personally don't see why a noun cant be used in a bey name.
(Apr. 05, 2020  10:13 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  9:48 PM)snoc Wrote: go to your first post in this thread then click the full edit button. you'll see the title above the box to put text. change the title

Thanks! I did it

So, if they make a special stadium, what do you think it would be called

Maybe the solar stadium

Since it kind of is like stars which is like sparkling which sounds like SPARKING

Or the STAR stadium

On tinkercad (link in signature) I made a stadium called “Spark Rush Stadium” which is supposed to be the Special Stadium.
(Apr. 08, 2020  8:53 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  10:13 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Thanks! I did it

Maybe the solar stadium

Since it kind of is like stars which is like sparkling which sounds like SPARKING

Or the STAR stadium

On tinkercad (link in signature) I made a stadium called “Spark Rush Stadium” which is supposed to be the Special Stadium.

interesting. if this happened I wonder how hasbro would do it lol
(Apr. 08, 2020  8:53 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  10:13 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Thanks! I did it

Maybe the solar stadium

Or the STAR stadium

YOU made it
(Apr. 08, 2020  11:01 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  8:53 PM)Dacatman Wrote: On tinkercad (link in signature) I made a stadium called “Spark Rush Stadium” which is supposed to be the Special Stadium.

YOU made it

Yes, I mean at least I used a normal stadium that I found on there, a normal half sphere, hollow stadium.
Idk if this is the right thread to post, but since it's related I think it makes sense. I'm not sure how they would change Hyuga's name, but he might get the Aiga treatment(Hyuger?). For Hikaru, I genuinely think they might change his name to Henry. Since the first two letters match Helios, it's not impossible.

As for the actual beys, Hasbro is going to have a bad time with King Helios, since they already used King for Kerbeus. Maybe it'll be Kaiser Helios then? I don't know how they would change Super Hyperion though.
(Apr. 08, 2020  11:13 PM)Armor Wrote: Idk if this is the right thread to post, but since it's related I think it makes sense. I'm not sure how they would change Hyuga's name, but he might get the Aiga treatment(Hyuger?). For Hikaru, I genuinely think they might change his name to Henry. Since the first two letters match Helios, it's not impossible.

As for the actual beys, Hasbro is going to have a bad time with King Helios, since they already used King for Kerbeus. Maybe it'll be Kaiser Helios then? I don't know how they would change Super Hyperion though.

Maybe superb hyporion
this is my predictions for names

Kindred Helios

Super Hyperios

Glory Roktavor

Brave Valtryek

Crush Satomb
I'll do some name predictions too I guess

Super Hyperia (Hyperion was a son of Gaia, and I have a feeling hasbro would change it a little bit)

King Helios (I didn't find anything really wrong with this one, it's a simple name with no "controversial" words)

Gust Rocktavor (It's like glide in terms of wind, glide is gliding through wind and gust is a gust of wind)

Dash Valtryek (Another word for Brave is Dashing, so I turned that into Dash)

Hex Satomb (Hex is another word for Curse and you know how hasbro is with words relating to Despair)
(Apr. 09, 2020  12:26 AM)snoc Wrote: Dash Valtryek (Another word for Brave is Dashing, so I turned that into Dash)

I'm not sure I would say if Dash Valtryek is a better sounding name than sword or not lol

Well it's at least better than Wonder. I hated that name.
(Apr. 09, 2020  1:27 AM)peek Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  12:26 AM)snoc Wrote: Dash Valtryek (Another word for Brave is Dashing, so I turned that into Dash)

I'm not sure I would say if Dash Valtryek is a better sounding name than sword or not lol

Well it's at least better than Wonder. I hated that name.
Don't hate me for this, but I think that Bliss sounds badass.
They don’t even need to change em, besides curse satan
(Apr. 09, 2020  12:26 AM)snoc Wrote: I'll do some name predictions too I guess

Super Hyperia (Hyperion was a son of Gaia, and I have a feeling hasbro would change it a little bit)

King Helios (I didn't find anything really wrong with this one, it's a simple name with no "controversial" words)

Gust Rocktavor (It's like glide in terms of wind, glide is gliding through wind and gust is a gust of wind)

Dash Valtryek (Another word for Brave is Dashing, so I turned that into Dash)

Hex Satomb (Hex is another word for Curse and you know how hasbro is with words relating to Despair)

Hex Satomb is pretty good. I could definitely see that.
Guys, I'm pretty sure this thread's original purpose was to predict how Hasbro would physically make the Beys, not about the names. If it was about the names, it would be a redundant thread. I made a thread for that a while back, and I'm still updating it with the newest releases that have confirmed TT names: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1585237
I'm thinking they're going to do something like Beyblade Burst Doubles.
There's 2 main characters so "Doubles"

Layer:
Hyper sphere style Chip and Ring all plastic
Core and Chip will be one piece with slopes
Disc:
Disc will be modified versions of chaise with frame support
Driver:
Drivers will be able to shift left and right like operate driver. "Double" modes
(Apr. 09, 2020  4:12 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Guys, I'm pretty sure this thread's original purpose was to predict how Hasbro would physically make the Beys, not about the names. If it was about the names, it would be a redundant thread. I made a thread for that a while back, and I'm still updating it with the newest releases that have confirmed TT names: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1585237

I originally made it to talk about if Hasbro will make the
Beys, Anne is they do, will they have a gimmick and stuff like that.

Anyone here agree with me that they will have plastic not metal, and they won’t have the ACTUAL pieces, but remakes