Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jun. 04, 2021  3:31 AM)Tempo. Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/NeDgxgL
The Motor Strike Set has dropped in Australia at Big W! For $110 dollars, you'd think we'd get something a little more luxurious than Vertical...

The price is meh, I'll probably wait for a discount.
Hey, have anyone got the Slingshock Driger F & Wolborg from a store?
(Jun. 04, 2021  7:52 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  3:31 AM)Tempo. Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/NeDgxgL
The Motor Strike Set has dropped in Australia at Big W! For $110 dollars, you'd think we'd get something a little more luxurious than Vertical...

The price is meh, I'll probably wait for a discount.

Is the motor strike stadium out in some places?
(Jun. 08, 2021  4:52 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  7:52 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: The price is meh, I'll probably wait for a discount.

Is the motor strike stadium out in some places?

Yeah in Australia.
(Jun. 08, 2021  6:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  4:52 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Is the motor strike stadium out in some places?

Yeah in Australia.

Ok I might get it when it comes in my area
got my hands on draciel, it sucks, hollowed and weak slopes
(Jun. 09, 2021  9:16 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
got my hands on draciel, it sucks, hollowed and weak slopes

Can you do a vid on a First uranus hasbro prototype
Vex lucius chip
Super satomb ring
wheel
mobius sp
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:56 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: How much does anyone wanna bet that the set (motor-wise) isn't even gonna be good?

Personally I'm hoping for the stadium to be good, it would obviously be a nice thing if the beys were good too but I don't want to get my hopes too high as we've seen the recent releases with hasbro, hopefully the stadium is fun and provides more to the speedstorm experience.
video of some kid reviewing it, stadium looks cool, Lucius and Hyperion both ruined by Hasbro, Drift is heavily modified....
(Jun. 14, 2021  11:15 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
video of some kid reviewing it, stadium looks cool, Lucius and Hyperion both ruined by Hasbro, Drift is heavily modified....

Dang, I was hoping to be the first to review it.
Yikes @ that. Does the gimmick not work for the stadium? I can’t tell if it’s just the kid
Ngl I was expecting this to be way better should've known better you really disappointed me Hasbro
(Jun. 15, 2021  1:00 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Ngl I was expecting this to be way better should've known better you really disappointed me Hasbro

I'm still hyped for the stadium. And I hope the driver chip is removable on Hyperion...
(Jun. 15, 2021  1:45 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  1:00 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Ngl I was expecting this to be way better should've known better you really disappointed me Hasbro

I'm still hyped for the stadium. And I hope the driver chip is removable on Hyperion...

I doubt the chips are removable, seeing that the driver codes for Xceed+X-SP and Zoning+Z-SPM are completely different than Xceed-SP(M) and Zoning-SP(M)'s codes.
(Jun. 15, 2021  12:56 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Yikes @ that. Does the gimmick not work for the stadium? I can’t tell if it’s just the kid

It's the kid. When he removed the motorized part and put it back in, he didn't push it all the way in. You can tell because the motor plate isn't level with the beystadium.
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:10 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  12:56 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Yikes @ that. Does the gimmick not work for the stadium? I can’t tell if it’s just the kid

It's the kid. When he removed the motorized part and put it back in, he didn't push it all the way in. You can tell because the motor plate isn't level with the beystadium.
I was just about to say that.
Okay. Good! You can never be certain with these Hasbro releases.
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:10 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

I thought that's how u set it up lol
Oh my goodness, those poor launchers getting twisted unnecessarily all the time...
better unboxing getting mine next week ;)

Drift is fixed no free spin and ruined shape and Xceed+X is fixed no free spin and attachment permanent from what it looks like

also from what the kid said the layers are trash slopes so the whole set is only worth the stadium...

lol
(Jun. 17, 2021  4:51 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
better unboxing getting mine next week Wink

Drift is fixed no free spin and ruined shape and Xceed+X is fixed no free spin and attachment permanent from what it looks like

also from what the kid said the layers are trash slopes so the whole set is only worth the stadium...

lol

Yeah, everything in this review is what I expected from Hasbro. I ordered the set online JUST for the stadium, and it'll be here around next week.
I’m not buying that 🤣 Enjoy, everyone!
DeltaZakuro Beyblade burst surge is now on youtube (Just wanted to tell you because I knew u were wondering)
This is a new quality low... just my opinion.
(Jun. 17, 2021  6:33 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: This is a new quality low... just my opinion.

The kind of low that makes me give up on Hasbro if all of DB is like this.