Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Is this the stadium from WBBA vs Hell?
(May. 10, 2020  5:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Is this the stadium from WBBA vs Hell?

It looks something like it, so likely.
Well... I’m sure that the stadiums performance is gonna be questionable but.... at least it looks cool!
And I’m also under the impression that prime apocalypse’s gimmicks are all but a distant memory... which I understand isn’t surprising but still... Hasbro literally are removing everything that made GT fun and replacing it with...

Ok, that’s enough complaining, I’ll say that I like that hasbro at least used the same color scheme...
That’s the least they could do...
(May. 10, 2020  5:20 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Well... I’m sure that the stadiums performance is gonna be questionable but.... at least it looks cool!

Yeah!
(May. 10, 2020  5:20 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Well... I’m sure that the stadiums performance is gonna be questionable but.... at least it looks cool!
And I’m also under the impression that prime apocalypse’s gimmicks are all but a distant memory... which I understand isn’t surprising but still... Hasbro literally are removing everything that made GT fun and replacing it with...

Ok, that’s enough complaining, I’ll say that I like that hasbro at least used the same color scheme...

Based off Zankye's video, the Stadium's Performance seems really good! In fact, that's one of the best qualities about Hypersphere. The Beyblades and how they perform in the stadiums. Unlike with Slingshock (which wasn't bad, honestly) Hypersphere does what it's supposed to do consistently.

And yes, losing the gimmicks suck but it's all but done now.
(May. 10, 2020  5:35 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:

Based off Zankye's video, the Stadium's Performance seems really good! In fact, that's one of the best qualities about Hypersphere. The Beyblades and how they perform in the stadiums. Unlike with Slingshock (which wasn't bad, honestly) Hypersphere does what it's supposed to do consistently.

And yes, losing the gimmicks suck but it's all be done now.

Here's the video if people are wondering, I tried out most of the Hypersphere beys I had at the time and they all perform well, very surprised myself
Hmm.. y’all right, they do perform quite better in that stadium than its predecessor
Which Stadium do you like more ? The rails stadium or the Hypersphere stadium?
Hypersphere has both the better gimmick and the better looking stadium in my opinion.
Hypersphere tbh but SlingSchock rails was interesting to say the least.
Hypersphere for the win. Hypersphere works and is more aesthetically pleasing imo, however for it to work rather than having sections for the bey to move normally they had it all hypersphere. (does suck but it works out better). When the rails worked, they worked, but it was boring tbh. and I know they do technically get stuck in the rails in chouzetsu/turbo, however with the irl rails they just get stuck there and die, and if it halts the beys performance that should be a big red flag. (also rail rush stadiums looked meh, beys in battle ring mode were ok, turbo valtryek has to be the best thing to come out of it tbh, also maybe turbo spyrzen too)
I'm willing to bet at least 70 percent of any rollers on curse satomb wont spin. (hope they do though)

(Apr. 14, 2020  2:10 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Hasbro is a BLADER?

Anyway, I hope these berries are ACTUALLY BETTER THAN TURBO UNLIKE HYPERSPHERE

hypersphere was way better than turbo. gimmicks actually worked as intended
I like both, but like rails better. The gimmick never seems to work for hypersphere, and I’ve had some beys use the ramps to jump right into the pocket or out of the stadium. I also like the ways the rails can provide both advantages and disadvantages to different beys.
(May. 10, 2020  10:19 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I like both, but like rails better. The gimmick never seems to work for hypersphere, and I’ve had some beys use the ramps to jump right into the pocket or out of the stadium. I also like the ways the rails can provide both advantages and disadvantages to different beys.

gimmick never works? if you launch into the hypersphere stadium, even if it doesn't move much its still working lol
I’ve used several tips and tips, including hypersphere ones, and it never seems to do anything but aact normally or go flying.
(May. 10, 2020  10:37 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I’ve used several tips and tips, including hypersphere ones, and it never seems to do anything but act normally or go flying.

wdym by go flying? 1. are you using a hypersphere stadium? 2. if you mean flying b y ring out, you're prob just launching to hard???? the walls should be high enough for them not to ring out. and dont use not hypersphere tips with the stadium, thats not how its supposed to work. you get a hypersphere bey and stadium, and you launch and watch as it glides around the stadium. and other homemade stadiums might work, but official hypersphere stadium specifically (those have the correct shape)

edit: I think your problem is using the wrong tips for the wrong stadiums
(May. 10, 2020  10:40 PM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  10:37 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I’ve used several tips and tips, including hypersphere ones, and it never seems to do anything but act normally or go flying.

wdym by go flying? 1. are you using a hypersphere stadium? 2. if you mean flying b y ring out, you're prob just launching to hard???? the walls should be high enough for them not to ring out. and dont use not hypersphere tips with the stadium, thats not how its supposed to work. you get a hypersphere bey and stadium, and you launch and watch as it glides around the stadium. and other homemade stadiums might work, but official hypersphere stadium specifically (those have the correct shape)

Nope, using rise-h and others. They do move around a little, but it looks just like it would in a regular stadium.
(May. 11, 2020  12:33 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  10:40 PM)snoc Wrote: wdym by go flying? 1. are you using a hypersphere stadium? 2. if you mean flying b y ring out, you're prob just launching to hard???? the walls should be high enough for them not to ring out. and dont use not hypersphere tips with the stadium, thats not how its supposed to work. you get a hypersphere bey and stadium, and you launch and watch as it glides around the stadium. and other homemade stadiums might work, but official hypersphere stadium specifically (those have the correct shape)

Nope, using rise-h and others. They do move around a little, but it looks just like it would in a regular stadium.

use rise tips in rise stadiums. they move around different, they glide and jump around and it looks awesome, and it is a VERY noticeable difference. idk whats wrong with yours. prob cause rise-h is stamina so its not supposed to move around much, but "All rise tips have the same shape and performs the same". jokes aside, idk.
(Apr. 26, 2020  11:58 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: I think Inferno Salamander S5 will be a Heat Salamander S4 recolor, but without its blade changing gimmick and Shield Kerbeus K5 might be a Hazard Kerbeus K4 recolor without its spring gimmick.
They didn't take the gimmicks out of hypersphere for any reason, just laziness. They already have the mold for hazard and salamander so they would just use that

(May. 09, 2020  5:48 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 09, 2020  4:26 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Devolos is a bit different because, similar to Dragon, it came with multiple layers. So, Hasbro wanted to release them in different releases (Erase and Venom) for more $$.

I think Lord Spyrzen will be dual spin, but... like, without the rubber/burst stopper/metal... who cares? Lol. It won't have the weight Turbo Spyrzen does to make it decent (which even in TT was mostly plastic) and it'll probably all be hollowed out.

I mean, hey, at least it means the Hasbro meta is basically permanently solved layerwise :V
I maybe. I don't think Lord Spryzen will be any better than turbo. Probably worse but we have to see.

(May. 09, 2020  6:02 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: I think hasbro can easily make lord spyrzen S5  a duel spin bey and I am hoping they do.
Can they? With the system of slopes they have it may be hard.
I detest the Hypersphere line in general, which is pretty well known if you know me.

If you have to use a very specific subset of parts to be able to use a certain stadium, you're doing it wrong.*
If said parts are also fairly difficult to handle in a more standard stadium, you're doing it wrong.
If your drivers all look like various shaped eggs, you're doing it wrong.

As I see it Hypersphere isn't even Beyblade anymore but a whole different game of its own. It's simply compatible with Beyblade layers and disks, aside from their stupid looking fat shapes. It's this very reason that I've boycotted the entire line, especially since Hypersphere drivers can't really be fought in a Hypersphere stadium without an opponent as their Stamina drains way too fast early in the match for me to actually do a fair fight against myself.

At least Slingshock drivers can pass as ordinary drivers, even if there were a few specific design failures in that subsection (especially concerning Needle-S and its inability to properly enter Battle Ring Mode). Similarly, regular drivers can usually work in Slingshock stadiums as well, even though some can get stuck in the rails. At least it's Beyblade with a totally optional gimmick and not trying so hard to be something else entirely.

*You can get away with this somewhat if you're doing something like the TT Mugen stadiums, where Infinite and Infinite-L are moreso part of the stadium than an actual Beyblade tip. Even then that's for the "drone" beys which are just testing dummies anyways, as you're still meant to launch anything else into the stadium like normal.
Honestly, both gimmicks suck, but if the SlingShock stadiums we got were anywhere as good as the prototype that Hasbro devs showed off at the behind the scenes presentation they did a while back, it would be a whole other story. That stadium actually looked promising, albeit not suitable for competitive play. There was plenty of room for things to move, and the way the Beyblades used the rails actually looked impressive compared to how lame the SlingShock stadiums we got were.
I would be happy if Hasbro at LEAST puts metal on them. Even if they cost somethin' like $35.
(May. 07, 2020  11:42 PM)originalzankye Wrote: App update gave us insight into quite a few releases also that Convert looks wacky on Union, a few things we discovered like some new releases and other stuff we know about. Some surprise I saw myself too.
GALAXY ZEUTRON Z5 LORE REVOLVE-H 
UNION ACHILLES A5 CONVERT XTENDER-H
PRIME APOCALYPSE A5 0 REBOOT-H
WIZARD LUINOR L5 UPPER LINEAR
ZONE BALKESH B5 8’ SPIRO-H
GLYPH VALTRYEK V5 1’ ORBITAL-H
COSMIC APOCALYPSE A5 VANGAURD COIL-H
CRYSTAL DRANZER F 4 TOWER-S
FANG DRAGON F 7 JAGGY-S
GUARD DRACIEL S 1 ATOMIC-S
PHANTOM DRIGER S 2 ZETA-S
ROKTAVOR R5 HEAVY CHARGE II-H
ENGAARD E5 7 BANSHEE-H
GOLDEN JUDGEMENT DRAGON D5 TRIPLE BULLET-I-H (HYPERFLUX)
MONSTER OGRE O5 OUTER OCTAVE-H
SWORD DRAGON SPREAD VALOR-H
HARMONY PEGASUS P5 10 LOW-H
LORD SPRYZEN S5 BILTZ DIMENSION-H

SPRYZEN!!! YES!!! FINALLY!!!
I don't care if it sucks, I'm still gonna buy it!
(May. 11, 2020  2:46 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Honestly, both gimmicks suck, but if the SlingShock stadiums we got were anywhere as good as the prototype that Hasbro devs showed off at the behind the scenes presentation they did a while back, it would be a whole other story. That stadium actually looked promising, albeit not suitable for competitive play. There was plenty of room for things to move, and the way the Beyblades used the rails actually looked impressive compared to how lame the SlingShock stadiums we got were.
Yeah that would have been epic
These are the stadiums I currently own and my thoughts about them (with ranking).

1. Vertical Drop: Funny for casual playing. The beys are well balanced and the playing experience is consistent.
2. Cross Collision: Fights are funny, chaotic and not predictable. But: some drivers are big fails and dont work in Slingshock mode (Et-S, Ab-S).
3. Battle Tower: Great gimmick, 2 floors. But ist a pain to get the beys out again.
4. TT standard type: Fair, competitive... but kinda boring for casual play (with my son). (Imho)
5. Epic Rivals: see TT standard type
6. Star Storm: Interesting star shape of the battle area. Average.
7. Snake Pit: Cool spikes for extra Bursts. But the hole in the lid is simply too narrow for launching easily.
8. Chaos Core: Meeehh. The indents are a pain for attackers and the flat Center area favors stamina types.

[Image: 20200511-102024.jpg]