Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Dec. 07, 2019  10:52 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
For the general production of Hasbro/Topic of the BTS panel gives some insight into Hasbro and their production for Beyblades, they show some sick prototype stuff but some couldn't be produced due to costs.

If cost really is an issue, then I'd rather they just sell the layer bases without the weights.  That way, one could just import the weights just like the disks.
(Dec. 10, 2019  4:58 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  10:52 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
For the general production of Hasbro/Topic of the BTS panel gives some insight into Hasbro and their production for Beyblades, they show some sick prototype stuff but some couldn't be produced due to costs.

If cost really is an issue, then I'd rather they just sell the layer bases without the weights.  That way, one could just import the weights just like the disks.
So they would be required to buy weights from TT beys? Think for a moment how inconvenient that would be for many people.
(Dec. 10, 2019  5:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  4:58 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: If cost really is an issue, then I'd rather they just sell the layer bases without the weights.  That way, one could just import the weights just like the disks.
So they would be required to buy weights from TT beys? Think for a moment how inconvenient that would be for many people.

Honestly. It’s difficult enough to find a good TT part online
(Dec. 10, 2019  5:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  4:58 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: If cost really is an issue, then I'd rather they just sell the layer bases without the weights.  That way, one could just import the weights just like the disks.

It's better to have no weights, and be able to fill them with imported ones then to not have weights, at all.
Hasbro should have made the weights plastic but with metal on the center and the screw-looking parts and then make them removable and then the beyblades would have a decent overall weight. THEN we could import TT weights.
(Dec. 11, 2019  3:22 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Wave 2 Starters revealed in pictures
[Image: e8bbf15ab4ae454383e139dc2629decdxl.jpg]

Argh! Hasbro better not re-release Sword Valtryek V5. At least give it a recolor!
(Dec. 11, 2019  4:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  3:22 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Wave 2 Starters revealed in pictures
[Image: e8bbf15ab4ae454383e139dc2629decdxl.jpg]

Argh! Hasbro better not re-release Sword Valtryek V5. At least give it a recolor!

Well, it is being rereleased, like how Hazard Kerbeus was rereleased in Wave 5 Slingshock (the one with Turbo Spryzen S4)
Even though it is EXTREMELY unlikely, it would be cool if Judgement Joker J5 had rubber on it and Trick-H had a mode change gimmick, just like TT.
A bullet driver would be nice as well but Hasbro won't spend time and commit to Beyblade
(Dec. 12, 2019  7:58 PM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: A bullet driver would be nice as well but Hasbro won't spend time and commit to Beyblade

You got that right.
Okay, this may seem like it's just a guess, but I can confirm that these are the combos and product descriptions for Wave 2 Hypersphere (unfortunately, no information on the singles yet)
Dusk Balkesh B5 D48 TH16 (D48 is 7, not 7Wall, Th16 is a new tip)
Right Artemis A5 D74 TH01 (TH01 is Jagged-H the driver on Solar Sphinx, and D74 is Python which was the disc on Viper Hydrax).
Glyph Dragon D5 D72 TH10 (D72 is Sting, TH10 is new).
Judgment Joker J5 D66 TH09 (D66 is only 00, no Turn, and TH09 is new)
Erase Devolos D5 D75 TH18 (This has the Left Devolos chip, but it also has a different tip from Venom)
Left Astro A5 D69 TH04 (D69 is Blitz, and TH04 is new)
Venom Devolos D5 D75 TH11 (Different tips between the two, only right spin chip)
Note: the discs Astro and Artemis may be switched in the final product.

This showed up well: BEY HS Lord SPRYZEN and ROKTAVOR R5
I am excited for what this could be, however take it with a grain of salt as it may not be real, but if it is I'm excited for this so much
"I am excited for what this could be, however, take it with a grain of salt as it may not be real"

Where is your source for all the part names and "BEY HS Lord SPRYZEN and ROKTAVOR R5"?

If this is just a rumour/speculation then just post it on the rumours thread the WBO. 

Because reading a post without any source for the information doesn't seem reliable at all, like if the post said Ex:"So part names were found on amazon.com and they are ______, and here are the listing links" 

then that be fine since the info is verifiable. 
(Dec. 14, 2019  8:51 PM)originalzankye Wrote: "I am excited for what this could be, however, take it with a grain of salt as it may not be real"

Where is your source for all the part names and "BEY HS Lord SPRYZEN and ROKTAVOR R5"?

If this is just a rumour/speculation then just post it on the rumours thread the WBO.

This is most likely real as they were all product listings. This is no rumor, it's just if this is wrong then it's wrong. The part names are all confirmed, it was only the Lord Spryzen that may be incorrect. I only said that because I can't believe that this is real, but if it is then great job Hasbro.
(Dec. 14, 2019  8:57 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  8:51 PM)originalzankye Wrote: "I am excited for what this could be, however, take it with a grain of salt as it may not be real"

This is most likely real as they were all product listings. This is no rumor, it's just if this is wrong then it's wrong. The part names are all confirmed, it was only the Lord Spryzen that may be incorrect. I only said that because I can't believe that this is real, but if it is then great job Hasbro.

There still is no source though, so we can't really take anything as confirmed just because you said so.
(Dec. 14, 2019  9:00 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  8:57 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: This is most likely real as they were all product listings. This is no rumor, it's just if this is wrong then it's wrong. The part names are all confirmed, it was only the Lord Spryzen that may be incorrect. I only said that because I can't believe that this is real, but if it is then great job Hasbro.

There still is no source though, so we can't really take anything as confirmed just because you said so.

Look, if you don't trust this as confirmed information then don't. Giving out the source is a complicated process because it's from a region locked website.
(Dec. 14, 2019  9:24 PM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: Then how did you get into it?

Sorry, it's not region locked actually, you just have to go through some robot checking thing if you're from a different region.
I’m confused in the difficulty in copying and pasting a link to prove something exists or even a screenshot.

Makes more sense then going in circles saying this and that.
(Dec. 14, 2019  9:51 PM)originalzankye Wrote: I’m confused in the difficulty in copying and pasting a link to prove something exists or even a screenshot.

I'm on mobile right now. I'll post screen shots once I'm on a computer. I also copied and pasted the names with the parts, as well as the Lord Spryzen info
(Dec. 14, 2019  10:09 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  9:51 PM)originalzankye Wrote: I’m confused in the difficulty in copying and pasting a link to prove something exists or even a screenshot.

I'm on mobile right now. I'll post screen shots once I'm on a computer. I also copied and pasted the names with the parts, as well as the Lord Spryzen info

This better be good. Nobody likes to hear someone crying "I got this info!" while being super sketchy with it.
(Dec. 15, 2019  6:18 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  10:09 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I'm on mobile right now. I'll post screen shots once I'm on a computer. I also copied and pasted the names with the parts, as well as the Lord Spryzen info

This better be good. Nobody likes to hear someone crying "I got this info!" while being super sketchy with it.

Agreed.
All this time of build-up just to take screenshots of texts that ANYONE can fake?? Do you realize that anyone can just do that?
https://imgur.com/a/MMyOqJj
"omg everyone I found regalia and apocalypse!!"
None of what you posted is verifiable info or a source.

BTW "Beyblader" isn't a term that they ever use for product descriptions

"whiz around at the edge and then plunge onto the opposing spinning top to make the battles even more exciting"

Is never said for product descriptions it's this 

"Drop in to victory with Beyblade Burst Hypersphere tech. Specialized Performance Tips enable tops to climb the vertical wall of the Beyblade Burst Hypersphere Beystadium, speed along the brink, and drop in on their opponents for exciting, high-intensity battles (Hypersphere Beystadium sold separately. Subject to availability.) Battle on the brink to get the drop on your opponent for an epic burst victory (burst rates vary.)"

"Here it says." is awkwardly there, which would never appear in product descriptions. 

The whole paragraph in one of the screenshots I looked is a jumbled mess.

Please next time when you're making a post, do not try to purposefully mislead people just to give yourself attention by making up info that has no source for it.
(Dec. 15, 2019  5:46 PM)originalzankye Wrote: All this time of build-up just to take screenshots of texts that ANYONE can fake?? Do you realize that anyone can just do that?

Well, if you don't believe me then fine. Don't. Do you really think I would just make all of this up? I mean seriously, you think I would take so long to write down the direct product description for all of them. I've been right before on every Hasbro occasion. You're just trying to get the source out of me and then say that you found all of this information when you eventually make a video on it. These sources are legitimate screen clippings of the site where I found the information. Also, you spelled Apocalypse wrong in your picture so it is clearly fake. I directly copied and pasted the info and took screenshots of it and then I added watermarks. If you actually read the description of the product, it says level instead of layer. I had to use google translate to get this. Also, I am an honest person and I would've admitted it if I had lied by now. But I didn't. You keep trying to throw my credibility down when these images are true screenshots. You asked for screenshots, you got them.

(Dec. 15, 2019  5:46 PM)originalzankye Wrote: All this time of build-up just to take screenshots of texts that ANYONE can fake?? Do you realize that anyone can just do that?

BTW "Beyblader" isn't a term that they ever use for product descriptions

"whiz around at the edge and then plunge onto the opposing spinning top to make the battles even more exciting"

Is never said for product descriptions it's this 

"Drop in to victory with Beyblade Burst Hypersphere tech. Specialized Performance Tips enable tops to climb the vertical wall of the Beyblade Burst Hypersphere Beystadium, speed along the brink, and drop in on their opponents for exciting, high-intensity battles (Hypersphere Beystadium sold separately. Subject to availability.) Battle on the brink to get the drop on your opponent for an epic burst victory (burst rates vary.)"

"Here it says." is awkwardly there, which would never appear in product descriptions. 

The whole paragraph in one of the screenshots I looked is a jumbled mess.

Please next time when you're making a post, do not try to purposefully mislead people just to give yourself attention by making up info that has no source for it.

Sorry, didn't see your edit. You know sometimes translate can have improper English right? It says Gyro multiple times in the description And stop saying I made it up when you don't know. Gees