Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

I hope they don’t change the drivers to fit with th stadium, hoping so much they just include a spare one.
And it doesn’t really look like the drivers will be taller or shorter but I might be wrong
From Entertainment Earth:
Ride the rails with Beyblade Burst Slingshock tech! Rush into battle with Slingshock tops that combine rail riding capabilities with the ability to "burst" into pieces during battle (burst rates vary), resulting in intense head-to-head clashes. Bladers can keep the Performance Tip in Battle Ring Mode to defend their position in the Beystadium, or convert it to Slingshock Mode to ride the rails and amp up the battle.
(Aug. 21, 2018  10:23 PM)KnightPro Wrote: These are prototypes right?? if not.... the super z beys look very bad and cheap

What're you talking about? We don't get prototype packaging pictures.
(Aug. 21, 2018  10:20 PM)EKinkoUsagi Wrote: I have so many questions. Better pictures are at Entertainment Earth, if people are curious.

Single Top Way 1 is extremely underwhelming, as they're clearly dual layer re-colours. Extremely nice re-colours, but nothing special. I was SO hoping for an upgrade.

Slingshock Dual Pack Wave 1 is a mix of disappointing and awesome. I'm happy we're getting Guardian Kerbeus, Galaxy Zeus and Neptune, and the colours are nice, but man, I was hoping for Cho-Z upgrades. If feels like a cheap trick :( R4 looks amazing, at least!

Slingshock Starter Pack Wave1 is really nice! The re-colours of z-Achilles and Winning Valkyrie are both super nice! Looking forward to these.

Overall, I'm really happy but the anticipation for upgrades left be a tad bit disappointed. That's entirely our fault for speculation, though.
Something that you haven't thought of: this is Hasbro's chance to strengthen the slopes of the Dual Layer Beys.

From what I can decipher:
Blizzard X Gaianon G4 1 Xtreme
Kerbeus K4 Heavy Yeilding(?)
Land X Anubion A4 5 Operate
Spiral Treptune T4 8 Wedge
Gold X Betromoth B4 6 Xtend(?)
Galaxy Zeutron Z4 4 Liner
Ingress(?) X Minoboros M4 0 Needle
Roktavor R4 11 Wedge
(Aug. 21, 2018  11:39 PM)Kevo Wrote: From Entertainment Earth:
Ride the rails with Beyblade Burst Slingshock tech! Rush into battle with Slingshock tops that combine rail riding capabilities with the ability to "burst" into pieces during battle (burst rates vary), resulting in intense head-to-head clashes. Bladers can keep the Performance Tip in Battle Ring Mode to defend their position in the Beystadium, or convert it to Slingshock Mode to ride the rails and amp up the battle.

so...ALL the new drivers will have mode-changing?
(Aug. 22, 2018  12:33 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: so...ALL the new drivers will have mode-changing?

Sounds like it, but we have no idea what exactly this mode change could be. There is no info on how these tips will change to "Slingshock" mode so far.
Flame X Diomedes D4 8 Defense/Yard
Iron X Surtr S4 2 Operate
Poison X Hyrus H4 8 Yielding(?)
Lightning X Istros I4 4 Volcanic
My guess is Hyrus, Istros, Kerbeus and Betromoth are going to be examples of the new Slingshock drivers. From the way they describe it, im guessing theyre like an extreme trans-like driver where one has a sharp or ball to stay steady in regular stadiums, while slingshock mode might be an extreme/hole flat thing that gives it enough speed to climb up steeper stadium slopes, or "rails". It looks like most of the double packs come with one each.
Theyre really hyping up these new stadiums, huh? It doesnt sound at all practical, but faster battles sounds like some insane nonsense I want in on.
Looks like from the pack the slingshock stadium will be the colour green. Look closely and think of a round track.
Ok, I see:

Guardian Kerbeus Heavy Massive

Gaianon G2 1 Xtreme

Anubion A2 5 Fusion?

Spiral?(If you look close enough at the packaging , it says Spiral) Treptune 8 Wedge

Minoboros M2 0 Needle

Crash Rocktavor 11 Wedge

Behemoth B2 6 Flugal?

Galaxy Zeutron 4 Liner(why)(WHY HASBRO WHY)

Hyrus H2 8 Yielding?

Surtr S2 2 Zephyr?

Diomedes D2 8 Defense

Istros I2 4 Volcanic?
That tip looks too pointy to be a Massive Driver. It is definitely not Massive in Kerbeus' combo.
After 1 year of haphazard reshuffling/omission of parts and altered paint schemes, we got a solid year of mostly faithful adaptations. We're suddenly back to this nonsense. Has there been any official mention of metal included on the new beys?

I'm apprehensive...
(Aug. 22, 2018  8:07 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Ok, I see:

Guardian Kerbeus Heavy Massive

Gaianon G2 1 Xtreme

Anubion A2 5 Fusion?

Spiral?(If you look close enough at the packaging , it says Spiral) Treptune 8 Wedge

Minoboros M2 0 Needle

Crash Rocktavor 11 Wedge

Behemoth B2 6 Flugal?

Galaxy Zeutron 4 Liner(why)(WHY HASBRO WHY)

Hyrus H2 8 Yielding?

Surtr S2 2 Zephyr?

Diomedes D2 8 Defense

Istros I2 4 Volcanic?

Yielding’s a big No-No for Hasbro. Check your Bearing driver.
If they release a SlingShock set with a stadium and two Beys, it will most likely have the original colors for whatever Beyblade tops it includes.

I think I’ve stumbled upon something! Did you guys ever notice how the Hasbro Beys for the starters have the same design as the TT ones? (I noticed the holes and slits on the layers where a level chip would go.)
Wouldn’t that suggest that maybe SlingShock revolves around that? They mentioned a battle ring mode, so I’m certain that that’s what it means!

Or maybe it’s an attachment to the performance tip?
(Aug. 22, 2018  10:03 AM)TheLVJ Wrote: After 1 year of haphazard reshuffling/omission of parts and altered paint schemes, we got a solid year of mostly faithful adaptations. We're suddenly back to this nonsense. Has there been any official mention of metal included on the new beys?

I'm apprehensive...

I think it's obvious there's metal on the layers.
(Aug. 22, 2018  5:10 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  10:03 AM)TheLVJ Wrote: After 1 year of haphazard reshuffling/omission of parts and altered paint schemes, we got a solid year of mostly faithful adaptations. We're suddenly back to this nonsense. Has there been any official mention of metal included on the new beys?

I'm apprehensive...

I think it's obvious there's metal on the layers.

It's just as likely silver paint, but we'll need larger pictures to be sure.

I guess if it is metal, it would make sense since these dual layers which were released at the same time as the Hasbro Super Z would be made to compete with them. I'd be down for a metal I2.
Why are you guys even questioning if there’s metal on the layers? There obviously is..
No it's not. The layer changes are minimal, except the re-colours. Until there is confirmation, it's all speculation. We hope the layers received a buff, but at this point, based off the pictures, it does not seem that's the case.
(Aug. 22, 2018  5:14 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  5:10 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I think it's obvious there's metal on the layers.

It's just as likely silver paint, but we'll need larger pictures to be sure.

I guess if it is metal, it would make sense since these dual layers which were released at the same time as the Hasbro Super Z would be made to compete with them. I'd be down for a metal I2.

Oh whoops I didn't know they were talking about the Dual Layer recolors. Obviously there's no metal!!
(Aug. 22, 2018  5:28 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  5:14 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It's just as likely silver paint, but we'll need larger pictures to be sure.

Oh whoops I didn't know they were talking about the Dual Layer recolors. Obviously there's no metal!!

Reading back you might be right. I assumed you were talking about the dual layers too, my apologies haha.

But yeah you're right the actual Super Z beys do have metal in the Hasbro version without a doubt.
Also what are the launchers that come with the turbo beys
(Aug. 22, 2018  6:19 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Also what are the launchers that come with the turbo beys

They’re most likely upgraded variants of the launchers that the SwitchStrike Beys came with.
(Aug. 22, 2018  6:27 PM)RexWolfen41 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  6:19 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Also what are the launchers that come with the turbo beys

They’re most likely upgraded variants of the launchers that the SwitchStrike Beys came with.

They’re all the latest versions of the Ripcord launchers (as opposed to the sword launcher).
First the left OR right spin Ripcord launcher, then there’s the left AND right SwitchStrike Launcher (nearly all the SwitchStrike beys didn’t work with other launchers) and finally there’s the latest model, the SlingShock Launcher, it has the ability to go left and right, be able to fit the SwitchStrike beys, and transform all S-tips into either Battle Ring or Slingshock Mode. It’s pretty much the most convenient launcher there is to date. (don’t expect a string launcher anytime soon)