Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

I am not even sure why we are discussing them, since they are clearly just a side toyline of Beyblade, not actually Beyblades hah. Hasbro should honestly spend less on those stupid miniatures and more into the actual toyline, which really needs more investment on their part... This is actually outrageous, if you think about it.
(Jan. 15, 2017  3:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not even sure why we are discussing them, since they are clearly just a side toyline of Beyblade, not actually Beyblades hah. Hasbro should honestly spend less on those stupid miniatures and more into the actual toyline, which really needs more investment on their part... This is actually outrageous, if you think about it.

I must say I'd have to agree, I mean it's nice to have a side mini product for promotion like Takara does, but they shouldn't waste money on that if the main product is suffering the way it is, the main beys have their good aspects but there is no doubt that they're cheaping out
(Jan. 15, 2017  9:20 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: I must say I'd have to agree, I mean it's nice to have a side mini product for promotion like Takara does, but they shouldn't waste money on that if the main product is suffering the way it is, I mean the main beys have their good aspects but there is no doubt that they're cheaping out

It sure does remind me of the situation in MFB with all the spin offs and tornado battlers and neh neh neh.
(Jan. 15, 2017  9:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It sure does remind me of the situation in MFB with all the spin offs and tornado battlers and neh neh neh.

For sure! I do like that it's just mini beys like those ones that Takara put out with gum though(which look waaaaay better & fun lol) better than putting out tornado battlers & Shogun warriors again xD, but they should stick with spending money to improve the main product before doing spinoff products like this so early, the dubbed version of the show hasn't even aired worldwide yet, so it's a pretty ridiculous decision my opinion  Unhappy
(Jan. 15, 2017  9:33 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: For sure! I do like that it's just mini beys like those ones that Takara put out with gum though(which look waaaaay better & fun lol) better than putting out tornado battlers & Shogun warriors again xD, but they should stick with spending money to improve the main product before doing spinoff products like this so early, the dubbed version of the show hasn't even aired worldwide yet, so it's a pretty ridiculous decision my opinion  Unhappy

Well we know that Hasbro plan looks like this:
[Image: 2me5ptx.png]
...micro?
What the heck are those?

Okay, this is my first time 'round dealing with Hasbro shenanigans. ...I truly do not understand what they're doing.
(Jan. 15, 2017  10:39 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well we know that Hasbro plan looks like this:
[Image: 2me5ptx.png]

dont think their actual plan is that sophisticated
(Jan. 16, 2017  6:22 AM)beyblade_X Wrote: Great News !

What?
(Jan. 16, 2017  12:00 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: What?

He's talking about all the news in this thread
your are lucky im in Glasgow and still not came out yet
(Jan. 16, 2017  5:14 PM)flameworrior123 Wrote: your are lucky im in Glasgow and still not came out yet

in the UK?
Sorry for the double post but burst product are now on Entertainment Earth's website: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlis...e=Beyblade
EDIT: In the description for the Wave 1 of Supergrip launchers it says this:
Case includes 2 individually packaged launchers:
1x BEY BEYBLADE LONG LAUNCHER
1x BEY BEYBLADE STRING LAUNCHER

So Hasbro's releasing a string launcher i guess
(Jan. 17, 2017  12:23 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Sorry for the double post but burst product are now on Entertainment Earth's website: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlis...e=Beyblade

Woah they're selling Minoboros and Yggdrasil!
(Jan. 17, 2017  12:23 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Sorry for the double post but burst product are now on Entertainment Earth's website: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlis...e=Beyblade
EDIT: In the description for the Wave 1 of Supergrip launchers it says this:
Case includes 2 individually packaged launchers:
1x BEY BEYBLADE LONG LAUNCHER
1x BEY BEYBLADE STRING LAUNCHER

So Hasbro's releasing a string launcher i guess

Watch them release it once and almost never put it out again after the first season like they did with MFB.
(Jan. 17, 2017  12:47 AM)Ryuujin K Wrote: Watch them release it once and almost never put it out again after the first season like they did with MFB.

ill stock up on them so i can upcharge later lol
(Jan. 17, 2017  1:36 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: ill stock up on them so i can upcharge later lol

Great to know that you already plan to scalp.
(Jan. 17, 2017  1:43 AM)Hato Wrote: Great to know that you already plan to scalp.

nah i dont think i will actually do that. if i do have extras ill sell them pretty cheap.
So I just picked up the Roktavor R2 and Kerbeus K2 "2 pack" for $10.00 at Target. Wow. Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen, but I'm not complaining!
Bigger pictures of the third wave of products Hasbro will apparently release in February 2017, found by Zankye again:

[Image: Burst_Hasbro_Wave3_zankye.jpg]

That Odax is really cool, and I just wish that the Doomscizor D2's yellow highlights were optional stickers, because then it would be somewhat normal...
(Jan. 19, 2017  6:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Bigger pictures of the third wave of products Hasbro will apparently release in February 2017, found by Zankye again:

That Odax is really cool, and I just wish that the Doomscizor D2's yellow highlights were optional stickers, because then it would be somewhat normal...
That yellow and blue R2 looks beautiful!
(Jan. 19, 2017  6:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Bigger pictures of the third wave of products Hasbro will apparently release in February 2017, found by Zankye again:

When I first saw the Horusood I thought it was Chaos. Dang it. :P

Also, idk if this is just a coincidence, but these layers recolors look like they're based on recolors from TT. (the blue odin is based on the one from RBV2, the yellow R2 and orange K2 from RBV3, the yellow H2 from RLC2, the red D2 from RLC5)
the green W2 doesn't have an origin point i can find tho
Et dire que pour la France on doit attendre Septembre 2017 pour trouver des Beyblades Burst =(
So my Doomscyzer and Sprizen S2 Layers are my most used and they seem to be bursting excessively, is this just me, bad combos, or is this just a normal issue?
(Jan. 19, 2017  9:36 PM)Outpost67 Wrote: So my Doomscyzer and Sprizen S2 Layers are my most used and they seem to be bursting excessively, is this just me, bad combos, or is this just a normal issue?

Did they burst that easily before? If not, then clearly it must be due to either slope wear, or spring wear inside the Drivers...