Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Dec. 24, 2016  4:39 PM)Atlas Wrote: It's probably not Hasbro's fault. I'm thinking that Hasbro has probably already shipped out their products early, so stores can have them in time for their official launch. This Target may have released them a little too early, accidentally.

It still means that they could have been sent weeks earlier, in time for Christmas, and it still means that they only sent out Boosters with no launchers to even use the Beyblades with...
(Dec. 24, 2016  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh so it was only the Boosters too? Wow way to introduce players hahah. I thought for sure that Hasbro would start the real marketing plan when Beyblade Burst would be launched in the United States...

Yup, just the boosters. Don't know how to spell the English names but, it was Valtryex, Spryzan, Wyvern and the one with the R. They also had a couple of the sets with the stadium. I really wish I took a pic. I literally waited in my car for my phone to charge to one percent to post on here lol. I hope Hasbro will come up with something for marketing. Any of those worth getting? Maybe I'll make a trip later to buy one because I'm getting excited talking about it haha

(Dec. 24, 2016  4:39 PM)Atlas Wrote: It's probably not Hasbro's fault. I'm thinking that Hasbro has probably already shipped out their products early, so stores can have them in time for their official launch. This Target may have released them a little too early, accidentally.

Seems like a probable idea. But, would they show up in their store inventory before release when they are scanned? Found out the prices with the price checkers. Curious to see if anyone else in the US will have a chance to check it out today.
(Dec. 24, 2016  4:49 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Yup, just the boosters. Don't know how to spell the English names but, it was Valtryex, Spryzan, Wyvern and the one with the R. They also had a couple of the sets with the stadium. I really wish I took a pic. I literally waited in my car for my phone to charge to one percent to post on here lol. I hope Hasbro will come up with something for marketing. Any of those worth getting? Maybe I'll make a trip later to buy one because I'm getting excited talking about it haha

Seems like a probable idea. But, would they show up in their store inventory before release when they are scanned? Found out the prices with the price checkers. Curious to see if anyone else in the US will have a chance to check it out today.

The Wyvern should be decent, so if you can get it to test, do so! I wanna see if it's as good as Takaras!
Really interesting to read about the random Burst sighting at Target in NJ! Might do a post on social about this in the coming days, since many of our followers are eager for Burst's USA launch.

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but I suppose Beyblade is only exclusive to Toys 'R' Us in Canada?
(Dec. 25, 2016  9:41 AM)cadney Wrote: Really interesting to read about the random Burst sighting at Target in NJ! Might do a post on social about this in the coming days, since many of our followers are eager for Burst's USA launch.

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but I suppose Beyblade is only exclusive to Toys 'R' Us in Canada?

They have been spotted in other places such as walmart :Smile i cant remember the other places but if you look back you should be able to find the other places
(Dec. 25, 2016  9:41 AM)cadney Wrote: Really interesting to read about the random Burst sighting at Target in NJ! Might do a post on social about this in the coming days, since many of our followers are eager for Burst's USA launch.

They were at first, but they started appearing at Wal-Mart as mj9 pointed out. I think it was an exclusivity deal.
Interesting, thanks guys! I live 5 minutes from a Wal-Mart, so I gonna scope it out.

I'll check it out again in the morning at take some pics. Hope other people can find them too.
Any approximate date for US's Beyblade Burst arrival?
(Dec. 26, 2016  4:56 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Any approximate date for US's Beyblade Burst arrival?

There are never really any release dates, with Hasbro, unfortunately. In Canada we had one but the toys were in all Toys "R" Us nationwide at least a week earlier than planned...
(Dec. 26, 2016  1:53 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: I'll check it out again in the morning at take some pics. Hope other people can find them too.

Thanks so much! That would be super helpful.
(Dec. 25, 2016  12:17 PM)Hato Wrote: They were at first, but they started appearing at Wal-Mart as mj9 pointed out. I think it was an exclusivity deal.
Here are some pictures. I took a video as well. The DCPI is in the video https://imgur.com/a/z1Z41
(Dec. 26, 2016  5:37 AM)cadney Wrote: Thanks so much! That would be super helpful.

I took a couple of videos feel free to share it around. 
https://youtu.be/IuaPt1SeJRQ

https://youtu.be/uU1x9dgPnOY
No luck at my local Target. (Powell, OH)
I was thinking about looking in central ohio too sometime soon. I'll let you know if I have any luck. Maybe you can let me know if you find anything. Hope we have them within a couple, or few weeks at least
A sub said he found them in CA too. 99% sure it's not legit though.
Checked my two local Targets just for the heck of it. I found nothing, but the entire toy section has been cleared out (probably from all the holiday sales). I'm hoping to see them after they restock everything. I live in Oregon by the way.
(Dec. 27, 2016  6:11 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I was thinking about looking in central ohio too sometime soon. I'll let you know if I have any luck. Maybe you can let me know if you find anything. Hope we have them within a couple, or few weeks at least

Wiil do, man!
Hasbro's Supergrip launcher and perhaps other items are already in stock on Amazon.com for the United States.
Still haven't found these anywhere I'm at, yet. BTW, is it true that the Hasbro Burst Beys aren't as shaky and rattly as TTs?
(Dec. 27, 2016  3:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro's Supergrip launcher and perhaps other items are already in stock on Amazon.com for the United States.

I ordered one from Amazon last night, $4.99 US.  Prime shipping as an "add on item".
Just saw the supergrip launcher 6.99 and epic rival set 34.99 at Target in High Point, NC, US.

I bought the epic rival set just because even though I don't like the stadium.

Will post some pics when I can.
Just looked up that Supergrip launcher, it looks pretty cool! Nice to see Hasbro back into accessories. Seems like their answer to the sword launcher. Now, as to whether or not it will work...
[Image: 7EIcEkb.jpg]

[Image: GMbgQmV.jpg]
Thanks for sharing those pictures mleunc

But I'm disappointed in the Suppergrip launcher it looks soooooo small
Burst is in Jax, FL!  Found all the starters and boosters! Getting R2 now!