Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Has anyone found any sort of pictures of the Hasbro Beyblade Burst tops and the packaging for which they come in?
(Aug. 02, 2016  4:35 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Has anyone found any sort of pictures of the Hasbro Beyblade Burst tops and the packaging for which they come in?
i don't think so, but I hope we get some soon so I know what to look for in stores
Man, from what I've heard, the Beys themselves seem to have a price of $12 here in the US. The single pack, I mean.

Also, does anyone on here live in Texas?
(Aug. 02, 2016  4:38 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Man, from what I've heard, the Beys themselves seem to have a price of $12 here in the US. The single pack, I mean.

Also, does anyone on here live in Texas?

From info from zankye, it's around $11. c:
Oh sweet! I actually got a refund on this water gun I got a few weeks ago since I wasn't really satisfied with it. I got 12 dollars back, so now I have $14. The other two is because I traded in an old game to GameStop.
Anyone else wish that Beyblade Burst would come out today?

P.S: I'll give any updated info I find so stay tuned to this thread
I'm prob going to cal TRU every other day or so
not going to call them again as I kind of feel wierd asking for the same thing every time but will still call them once every three days
Any news? Sorry for the DP BUT FOR SOME REASON IT WONT LET ME EDIT MY PREVIOUS POST
(Aug. 03, 2016  12:40 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: Any news? Sorry for the DP BUT FOR SOME REASON IT WONT LET ME EDIT MY PREVIOUS POST

Nothing else. I have posted everything I know, and I would assume others have too. I did go to TRU today, and was told a truck came in today. They told me to call back tomorrow to see if they did get Beyblade Burst, which is what I will be doing.
Hato, did they say that the delivery truck was related to Beyblade? Or that it may have some products of Hasbro's rendition of Burst?
(Aug. 03, 2016  12:48 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Hato, did they say that the delivery truck was related to Beyblade? Or that it may have some products of Hasbro's rendition of Burst?

They do not know what comes in, and only know what they have when it comes. Hasbro products were definitely delivered, but the question is what specifically was delivered.
Yikes. Here's hoping that Burst has arrived.
(Aug. 03, 2016  12:51 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2016  12:48 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Hato, did they say that the delivery truck was related to Beyblade? Or that it may have some products of Hasbro's rendition of Burst?

They do not know what comes in, and only know what they have when it comes. Hasbro products were definitely delivered, but the question is what specifically was delivered.
Same here, that's what my local target said so I'm calling them tomorrow too. The suspense is killing me
Your local Target? The other supermarket store nearest to me is a Walmart that's along Precinct Line.
(Aug. 03, 2016  1:15 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Your local Target? The other supermarket store nearest to me is a Walmart that's along Precinct Line.

Sorry but I don't get your point, can you explain?
My point? Um... I don't know. I haven't mustered up the courage to call my local Walmart to find out if they're getting Burst soon.
(Aug. 03, 2016  1:19 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: My point? Um... I don't know. I haven't mustered up the courage to call my local Walmart to find out if they're getting Burst soon.

Ah, I know how you feel. That's why I asked my mom to ask for Burst haha. xD

I facepalmed when she was pausing between Beyblade and Burst lmao.
(Aug. 03, 2016  1:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2016  1:19 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: My point? Um... I don't know. I haven't mustered up the courage to call my local Walmart to find out if they're getting Burst soon.

Ah, I know how you feel. That's why I asked my mom to ask for Burst haha. xD

I facepalmed when she was pausing between Beyblade and Burst lmao.

Heh, I was considering that too and that's why the post I made after illinuc.
(Aug. 03, 2016  1:15 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Your local Target? The other supermarket store nearest to me is a Walmart that's along Precinct Line.
Have you tried the Walmart off HWY 121? There's a Target right next to it too.
(Aug. 03, 2016  1:29 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Also, anyone have Skype?
This is off topic but I do. Though I think some of the people here are only allowed communicate through the actual forums and pms to other members(I'm one)
Everyone please try to calm down ... it's obvious that when they appear somewhere someone will post about it.
Yep. Hey Bey Brad? Sorry I asked people if they had Skype.