Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

I'm gonna call my local ToysRus later today. And possibly other stores like Target, Kmart, etc. I'll pitch in the information as soon as possible.
(Aug. 01, 2016  11:05 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: So someone repiled to my commend saying, That His brother works at Walmart and he said that Beybalde burst will be coming in tomorrow. It might not be true

If that is true, This is gonna be awesome then Hah !
Who knows They also may start selling up also Haha !

(Aug. 01, 2016  11:11 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I'm gonna call my local ToysRus later today. And possibly other stores like Target, Kmart, etc. I'll pitch in the information as soon as possible.

All the best for that ! I hope you can get some information.

Also i was thinking has anyone checked the Play Store ? As it will be available only in USA for now if it's released or going to be !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Called my local Toysrus. She said that no, they haven't sold them for a long time and doesn't know when they'll return. Apparently she couldn't check the database for Burst. Oh well, that was useless haha. Either way, I think I'll be waiting for Burst to actually come on shelves.
Somewhat good news! I just called my ToysRus and one of the employees checked the system and the back of the store. She didn't find anything on the system but said when she checked the back that she saw a Beyblade Valkyrie product (she butchered the name lol) but they couldn't sell them yet. I live in U.S.A so I don't know about Canada but I'm going to the store sometime this week so I will update.
(Aug. 01, 2016  5:49 PM)VineMonkey Wrote: Somewhat good news! I just called my ToysRus and one of the employees checked the system and the back of the store. She didn't find anything on the system but said when she checked the back that she saw a Beyblade Valkyrie product (she butchered the name lol) but they couldn't sell them yet. I live in U.S.A so I don't know about Canada but I'm going to the store sometime this week so I will update.

Awesome news man, I'm in a mall in Canada and I'm going to pay Walmart and Toys r us a visit to find out which Beyblade products they might have.
Awesome!! The anticipation is killing me!
(Aug. 01, 2016  5:51 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2016  5:49 PM)VineMonkey Wrote: Somewhat good news! I just called my ToysRus and one of the employees checked the system and the back of the store. She didn't find anything on the system but said when she checked the back that she saw a Beyblade Valkyrie product (she butchered the name lol) but they couldn't sell them yet. I live in U.S.A so I don't know about Canada but I'm going to the store sometime this week so I will update.

Awesome news man, I'm in a mall in Canada and I'm going to pay Walmart and Toys r us a visit to find out which Beyblade products they might have.

Nice. Try to see if you can get an employee to check the back for you as that seems most likely way of finding them right now. If you figure out anything about what the stadiums look like let me know! Good luck with your beyhunting!
I really want to check my local TRU to ask if they have it in stock, but all the local stores in my area are absolute garbage at restocking. :P
Still, it feels so surreal being so close to the US release. I don't think I've been this excited for a US Beyblade release since Metal Masters.
Thanks for the info! I'll be checking out local stores around me sometime tomorrow, or today if I get even more bored than I am. It wold be nice for Beyblade Burst to come out when i'm still on Summer Vacation. Tongue_out_wink
Much Thanks to anyone getting yourselves up and see if any stores have any info, very much appreciated!
To be honest, it's kinda weird that Hasbro still hasn't showed any images of Beyblade Burst products or has even talked about it after Feburary's post, yet they are already planning to release it in August (which August is already here, and release is very close) and might have already shipped them to stores if that's true.
Nevertheless I'm very excited for them to release them and for me to try to get them all again, this time!
Perhaps it's because I don't really watch TV anymore, and especially not channels that would feature any sort of Beyblade commercials, but it seems like this release of Burst has been pretty quiet as far as marketing goes. Is it just me living under a rock?
(Aug. 01, 2016  8:43 PM)Dual Wrote: Perhaps it's because I don't really watch TV anymore, and especially not channels that would feature any sort of Beyblade commercials, but it seems like this release of Burst has been pretty quiet as far as marketing goes. Is it just me living under a rock?

It has not even launched yet so there is nothing to advertise, and it's normal for products to "soft launch" before a marketing blitz begins, either way. Would expect to see more marketing going into the holidays.
Called my local Toys R Us. The employee pulled up their release schedule, which she said went up until the end of September, and their was no mention of Beyblades at all. Unhappy

BTW It seems like Hasbro updated their Beyblade Burst app page. Previously it said "coming august"

Now it doesn't say that anymore.
As for the Hasbro Beyblade Burst app, will it be compatible with my old account from TT's BB app? Or do I need to completely start over with a Hasbro Beylogger and have separate accounts with separate Beyloggers? ;A;
(Aug. 01, 2016  9:31 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Called my local Toys R Us. The employee pulled up their release schedule, which she said went up until the end of September, and their was no mention of Beyblades at all. Unhappy

BTW It seems like Hasbro updated their Beyblade Burst app page. Previously it said "coming august"

Can you provide a link for the Hasbro Beyblade Burst app page? Can't seem to find it. Also, has anyone tried contacting Hasbro directly? Seems like it's worth a shot at this point.
(Aug. 01, 2016  10:03 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: As for the Hasbro Beyblade Burst app, will it be compatible with my old account from TT's BB app? Or do I need to completely start over with a Hasbro Beylogger and have separate accounts with separate Beyloggers? ;A;

We don't know this yet, and we don't even know if Hasbro will release the BeyLogger. It was announced that there would be a digital component, and maybe it will be a BeyLogger, but no way of knowing until Burst is released.

(Aug. 01, 2016  10:16 PM)VineMonkey Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2016  9:31 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Called my local Toys R Us. The employee pulled up their release schedule, which she said went up until the end of September, and their was no mention of Beyblades at all. Unhappy

Can you provide a link for the Hasbro Beyblade Burst app page? Can't seem to find it. Also, has anyone tried contacting Hasbro directly? Seems like it's worth a shot at this point.

It is just on the Hasbro Beyblade page here.
(Aug. 01, 2016  10:51 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2016  10:03 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: As for the Hasbro Beyblade Burst app, will it be compatible with my old account from TT's BB app? Or do I need to completely start over with a Hasbro Beylogger and have separate accounts with separate Beyloggers? ;A;

We don't know this yet, and we don't even know if Hasbro will release the BeyLogger. It was announced that there would be a digital component, and maybe it will be a BeyLogger, but no way of knowing until Burst is released.

(Aug. 01, 2016  10:16 PM)VineMonkey Wrote:

It is just on the Hasbro Beyblade page here.

Thanks Hato! Smile
Anyone else noticed the stickers for v2's three points are missing but the feathers are there? Maybe the feathers will be tattooed on while there won't be any stickers
UPDATED: called 9 to 10 stores including Toys "R" Us,Walmart and Target. They all provided zero information. One guy said that (he was a manager by the way) that they have them on Walmart.com when asked if he could check the database.(facepalms)
Walmart has stuff from other websites on the Internet for some reason those are Takara tomy beyblades.

Thanks for this info. My friend is doing me a favor by checking ToysRus and some other stores and asking them about Burst

(Aug. 02, 2016  1:44 AM)AFresnics117 Wrote: Walmart has stuff from other websites on the Internet for some reason those are Takara tomy beyblades.

That is true. I did get a Premium Returns Pre HWS Aquario 105F
Basically it discussed near the end Beyblade being released with 'retail sets' in fall... We did hear a fall release for Burst, but it is being released in August. I think somebody mentioned before how fall for Hasbro is usually end of summer or along those lines?

Thank you for sharing, Time Smile
If you're a toy company releasing stuff for fall, August is when it would come out, yeah.
(Aug. 02, 2016  3:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you're a toy company releasing stuff for fall, August is when it would come out, yeah.

That is true, unfortunately, some companies get a lot of hate for this, as some people may say they misinformed them. Truth is, well, like you said, toy companies really have their own schedule.
Well, the first day of fall is September 22nd, so August is pretty much when you'd have to do it ...