Hasbro Beyblade Burst Testings

Thanks for the testings @[mleunc] and @[ali12345456]! I'd encourage you guys (and everyone) to make individual threads for parts if you're going to do a big set of tests with them. It will make it easier to find tests for specific parts in the future if everything isn't just thrown into this thread. I would use this thread only if you're going to do a very small set of tests for a specific match-up, personally. Even then, it might be better to post in a specific thread for the part you're testing.

Anyways, is Unicrest still the best for Stamina among Hasbro parts? It seemed that way to me when I did my initial testing. How does it compare to Wyvron?
(Feb. 13, 2017  1:19 AM)Kei Wrote: Thanks for the testings @[mleunc] and @[ali12345456]! I'd encourage you guys (and everyone) to make individual threads for parts if you're going to do a big set of tests with them. It will make it easier to find tests for specific parts in the future if everything isn't just thrown into this thread. I would use this thread only if you're going to do a very small set of tests for a specific match-up, personally. Even then, it might be better to post in a specific thread for the part you're testing.

Anyways, is Unicrest still the best for Stamina among Hasbro parts? It seemed that way to me when I did my initial testing. How does it compare to Wyvron?

Alright, is it cool if I copy paste the testing into a new thread? Also I actually just finished testing Wyvron using gravity and survive and it's not that good unfortunately, Absolutely got destroyed by valtryek v2 K.Z and Unicrest H.D. It did however fare well against Valtryek A.D. . I am typing up the full results right now and will make a thread soon. 
Cool, thanks for the tips xD
(Feb. 13, 2017  1:39 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: Alright, is it cool if I copy paste the testing into a new thread? Also I actually just finished testing Wyvron using gravity and survive and it's not that good unfortunately, Absolutely got destroyed by valtryek v2 K.Z and Unicrest H.D. It did however fare well against Valtryek A.D. . I am typing up the full results right now and will make a thread soon.

I think that would be fine!

Awesome, looking forward to it.
(Feb. 11, 2017  2:28 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I've just gotten some Hasbro blades today and I decided to compare it to the Light Launcher with the short winder.  The results are as follows:

RHS(LLSW) spin times: 1:21, 1:23, 1:19, 1:20
Average: 1:20
RHS(Hasbro Launcher) spin times: 1:19, 1:24, 1:20, 1:21
Average: 1:21

So, Hasbro's Launcher, while inconsistent, it's comparable to the short winder in terms of power.  Better than they did than in Metal Fight power wise.  However, it's size is a little issue right now, and, unless they make a grip that can make their Launchers better to grip, I'm gonna tank it until I get a Supergrip...

Are you talking about the white hasbro launcher thats like 5 bucks? Its not worth the 5 bucks tbh. I got one and it wore out pretty quick. To me it seems like thats kinda typical of the new hasbro launchers. Theu just feel super cheap to me in general.
I think I might be a little bit off topic, not sure if this is the right thread, but does anyone else notice how hasbro's revolve driver does not attach to the layer as tightly as other drivers. All other hasbro drivers I have seem to provide similar tightness for the layers, however revolve is noticeably looser. This means that revolve combinations are less useful as they burst more often.

Does this happen with everyone else?
(Feb. 21, 2017  8:59 AM)OzBey Wrote: I think I might be a little bit off topic, not sure if this is the right thread, but does anyone else notice how hasbro's revolve driver does not attach to the layer as tightly as other drivers. All other hasbro drivers I have seem to provide similar tightness for the layers, however revolve is noticeably looser. This means that revolve combinations are less useful as they burst more often.

Does this happen with everyone else?

Tightness does vary between each individual part due to manuafacturing variance
I feel that the spring within the revolve tip is the weakest in comparison to the rest of the tips
Has anyone tried yegdrion y2? I've tried it against a whole collection and it only bursted once against xcalius pregen. Someone confirm if this layer is op!
(Feb. 21, 2017  9:22 AM)OzBey Wrote: I feel that the spring within the revolve tip is the weakest in comparison  to the rest of the tips

The spring in the tip does not affect the performance of the bey, only how much the parts fly. The thing that determines burst resistance from the driver are the little teeth above the spring and their height
(Mar. 03, 2017  6:06 AM)Mage Wrote: The spring in the tip does not affect the performance of the bey, only how much the parts fly. The thing that determines burst resistance from the driver are the little teeth above the spring and their height

Sup dude I think he's talking about the Hasbro revolve
(Mar. 03, 2017  6:20 AM)WIMP Wrote: Sup dude I think he's talking about the Hasbro revolve

Yes I know, the only spring in it is the one INSIDE the driver. There is no spring that is visible on the outside and that is the only spring there is
I noticed that my Edge driver (from the horusood and kerbeus two-pack) actually has a tighter spring, basically the opposite of revolve, with its weak spring. Surprisingly, it's not that bad for defense. On top of that, its tip is sharper than survive and much more than revolve, so it spins longer until the edges scrape the stadium floor. Anyone with a proper stadium want to do some tests? Maybe with some TT beys?
(Mar. 31, 2017  11:00 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: I noticed that my Edge driver (from the horusood and kerbeus two-pack) actually has a tighter spring, basically the opposite of revolve, with its weak spring. Surprisingly, it's not that bad for defense. On top of that, its tip is sharper than survive and much more than revolve, so it spins longer until the edges scrape the stadium floor. Anyone with a proper stadium want to do some tests? Maybe with some TT beys?

Well you can only use the Hasbro layers with that edge so I'm assuming testing Hasbro layer + edge against the combos
(Mar. 31, 2017  11:43 PM)mj9 Wrote: Well you can only use the Hasbro layers with that edge so I'm assuming testing Hasbro layer + edge against the combos

Yes. Roktavor and Kerbeus were best for me, from what I have.
New hasbro Test for me against D2HR from TT.

Roktavor Heavy Variable(all Hasbro) VS D2HR(All TT)

RHV: 8 wins(All Burst Finish)
D2HR: 12 wins (All Spin Finish)

3 Double Burst redone.

I have used Beylauncher+beylogger in the standard burst stadium.

P.S.: 90% of D2 wins are really short. one more good hit and D2 bursted.
I've been experimenting with making a better Neptrius. I ordered a Nepstrius N2 (Hasbro ver), and I'm hoping to change out some parts. My current combo is Nepstrius - Heavy - Survive...I combined these with Neptrius because it has a big layer for heavy attack, but then it's also got defense and stamina in the weight and driver. Still not perfect, but better than Nepstrius's original parts.
(Apr. 12, 2017  3:30 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: I've been experimenting with making a better Neptrius. I ordered a Nepstrius N2 (Hasbro ver), and I'm hoping to change out some parts. My current combo is Nepstrius - Heavy - Survive...I combined these with Neptrius because it has a big layer for heavy attack, but then it's also got defense and stamina in the weight and driver. Still not perfect, but better than Nepstrius's original parts.

Nepistrius is a bad layer, sadly. Takaras Neptune is a good defense/stamina hybrid, and it works well with Revolve or Yeilding.
(Apr. 12, 2017  4:22 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Nepistrius is a bad layer, sadly. Takaras Neptune is a good defense/stamina hybrid, and it works well with Revolve or Yeilding.

I can at least try to make it better. The only thing I don't like about Takara beys is they don't work with the Hasbro app.
(Apr. 12, 2017  5:33 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: I can at least try to make it better. The only thing I don't like about Takara beys is they don't work with the Hasbro app.

I like that you want too, but hasbro's Nepistrius bursts as much as Wild Wyvern, so you'd have to stick it on Armed, and even then, the blades added to it by hasbro nerf it's defense.
Roktavor Heavy Variable VS Doomscisor D2 Heavy Revolve

RHV: 13 wins ( 12 BF, 1 OF)
D2HR: 7 wins (all SF)

7 DBF redone.

Comparision to D2HR from TT:

(Apr. 08, 2017  12:35 AM)loyd87 Wrote: New hasbro Test for me against D2HR from TT.

Roktavor Heavy Variable(all Hasbro) VS D2HR(All TT)

RHV: 8 wins(All Burst Finish)
D2HR: 12 wins (All Spin Finish)

3 Double Burst redone.

I have used Beylauncher+beylogger in the standard burst stadium.

P.S.: 90% of D2 wins are really short. one more good hit and D2 bursted.
(Jan. 16, 2017  9:51 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Theres some testing done since?

I actualy testing roktavor and roktavor 2 a lot. Test the driver variable and zephyr too. Actualy did you have totally understand how to resist to burst efficiently? Or we have not enough testing done yet?

Is hasbro R2 good in anything?can u do some formal testing with hasbro R2.also how are the slopes on it ?
i thought it would be good at something but the best thing I have tried with R2 is R2 down zephyr but isn't great for stall and isn't enough agressive for attack purpose. its burst resistance is at a minimum point so its risky to use it.
(Jun. 01, 2017  12:40 PM)loyd87 Wrote: i thought it would be good at something but the best thing I have tried with R2 is R2 down zephyr but isn't great for stall and isn't enough agressive for attack purpose. its burst resistance is at a minimum point so its risky to use it.

im suprised why it isnt good for stalling since it has alot of outward weight distribution oh well i  guess it just isnt good. tbh i dont think down is good for stalling since its weight distribution pushes the beyblade against the floor increasing friction which reduces stamina which is not good for staller maybe try knuckle or gravity and compare it to yegdrion and kerbeus.
gravity is heavier so it increase friction too. knuckle could be a better alternative but I found it to be easier to KO with out something like down when you go for an agressive launch. it depends on what you want to do with tough!