Haruhism

Lol. Who wants to buy me this poster for the movie? (jk)

[Image: 51-UCUfkICL._AA300_.jpg]

Maybe when my mom lets me get posters for my room I could get that one! ^^

I also really like this one. Alot

[Image: 412pmDJFZAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Toast! ^^ Amazing!
Now I must get the Haruhi and toast one!!!!!
The movie poster reminds me of something out of The West side Story...
Print on a sheet of paper, hang it on your wall in a frame. That's what I did with my large amount of Lucky Star, and NFL posters. Y'know, I just hung a Haruhi poster I printed off a few hours ago!
Quick Question. What the heck is The Melancholy of Konota Izumi!? I saw it on youtube, and I wanted to know if anyone else's seen it.
(Feb. 12, 2011  9:01 PM)Nano Wrote: I must have for a Koizumi fan http://cgi.ebay.com/Suzumiya-Haruhi-Itsu...2560dc16b9

You can get those cheap on rinkya or yja i saw a haruhi AF there & it was like $30-40 or so ask Oki he can find anything on those auction sites
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:24 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Quick Question. What the heck is The Melancholy of Konota Izumi!? I saw it on youtube, and I wanted to know if anyone else's seen it.

It's a parody of Bouken Desho Desho, but with the people from Lucky Star.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SRUCfgSj_0
Darn. I finished the series. Now I need a new anime to watch...
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:20 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Darn. I finished the series. Now I need a new anime to watch...

Watch season two. If you are done with that watch season one again. Or watch Dokoru-Chan. It's similar to TMoHS.
Well, now I know who to go to for anime.
(Feb. 13, 2011  11:42 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Well, now I know who to go to for anime.

Who? I want to know! I need some good anime.
Aww...You're out too?! Darn. Usually I read your posts when I need an anime to watch...
Then watch FMA. It's 50 episodes plus a movie. Then watch FMA: BrotherHood
Finished FMA last year...I'm watching Brotherhood every once in a while.
Am I the only one that doesn't like Haruhi for her body???
I never saw Haruhi that way, she's just really funny to watch...
(Feb. 14, 2011  12:34 AM)Nano Wrote: Am I the only one that doesn't like Haruhi for her body???
OMG! You totally read my mind! Lol. There is a few things I could say on the matter, but I'm not gonna go there...

I love the very beginning of this song! Joyful_3 I just think it's kinda funny. Joyful_3

http://66.90.118.45/soundtracks/the-mela...nsetsu.mp3

EDIT: OMG! That Haruhi Suzumiya poster that I want. (The one with Haruhi Running with toasting hanging out of her mouth.) Just got a price drop! It was like $17. Now, it's $10!!
Bey-Heart
You just had to make me download it, didn't you? i clacked on it and it downloaded so fast I couldn't stop it! Well now I have to put it on my mp3 player Joyful_3
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:45 AM)Nano Wrote: Bey-Heart
You just had to make me download it, didn't you? i clacked on it and it downloaded so fast I couldn't stop it! Well now I have to put it on my mp3 player Joyful_3
I hope you realize that to Download it, you have to click on "Tools," "Page Info," "Media," and then "Save As." You did it, not me. Besides, it's already on my MP3 player. Joyful_3
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:48 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I hope you realize that to Download it, you have to click on "Tools," "Page Info," "Media," and then "Save As." You did it, not me. Besides, it's already on my MP3 player. Joyful_3

For me it didn't do that. I just clicked and it saved it! Maybe because of MFF.
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:51 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:48 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I hope you realize that to Download it, you have to click on "Tools," "Page Info," "Media," and then "Save As." You did it, not me. Besides, it's already on my MP3 player. Joyful_3

For me it didn't do that. I just clicked and it saved it! Maybe because of MFF.
Probably because your computer is different. Mine is an old one. From like, 2003 so I have to save it manually. Yours is probably newer so it does it automatically. (Either that, or you have a different brand or something.)
Hey Bey♥ this is for you!
Japanese lyrics
-----------------
English lyrics

In other words it goes from Japanese lyrics then English, then Japanese...
Bouken Desho Desho lyrics (Click to View)
Do you think I should post these lyrics in the OP? if so I will also put Hare Hare Yukai.
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:06 AM)Nano Wrote: Hey Bey♥ this is for you!
Japanese lyrics
-----------------
English lyrics

In other words it goes from Japanese lyrics then English, then Japanese...
What was the point in posting that? If I wanted to find that, I could have just used Google. Lol.

I seriously need to get those Haruhi Suzumiya posters. Framing them would be expensive though. Perhaps laminating them would be a smarter option! Joyful_3
I wish this was in English
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSir3ZAjLjpzPkbVPhN6Pg...lAcSLHIEtE]
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:32 AM)Nano Wrote: I wish this was in English
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSir3ZAjLjpzPkbVPhN6Pg...lAcSLHIEtE]
Hah. Who doesn't? The Wii game too though. I actually made a post in the Discussion section of the SEGA facebook saying that they should release those two games in North America. (SEGA made the Haruhi SUzumiya Games for DS and Wii.)
Just watched episide 0,1 and 2. It's so quirky and well thought out. My favourite character is Kyon because he's such as gentleman. The incident with the Computer club president kinda creeped me out.