Haruhism

I Really like this show , but the last episode of season 1 , in the rain or something was really disappointing for me as a season finale , but i am anxious for season 2 , since i like the voices in the Dub i am going to skip season 2 Subs & will patiently wait for the dubs to be released , my favorite characters are

Mikuru , Haruhi tied at 1st spot & , Kyon , i first liked yuki but then she kinda bored me , & Koisume [ forgive me for my typo error ] is kinda cool but i still have doubts about him & yuki being good & i think they are kinda getting suspicious , Mikuru's friend also seems suspicious & i think she is a bot like thing that died in the 6th episode
The ending was a drop off. But it showed one of the few "cute" moments in Haruhi. And season 2 is dubbed you know...
(Feb. 10, 2011  7:46 AM)Nano Wrote: The ending was a drop off. But it showed one of the few "cute" moments in Haruhi. And season 2 is dubbed you know...

Hmm... thank you better check cartoon world , if they have the TV syncs or something , as it is impossible to get a dvd here in india & i can't wait long to buy it online
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:08 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  7:46 AM)Nano Wrote: The ending was a drop off. But it showed one of the few "cute" moments in Haruhi. And season 2 is dubbed you know...

Hmm... thank you better check cartoon world , if they have the TV syncs or something , as it is impossible to get a dvd here in india & i can't wait long to buy it online

Youtube says hi!

I'm on the endless eight now. It seems like Deja Ju to me...
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:02 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:05 AM)Zeox Wrote: Also, I wanna know what a slider is!

A slider is someone who can "slide" through different dimensions and parallel universes.
I always thought a Slider was the same thing as an Esper. What's an Esper though?

Gasp! I can't believe I'm late to this topic!

Nano - According to Wikipedia, the movie is set to be released in English this Spring!

Is the Manga any good? If so I may consider reading it. But only if it is as good as the Anime. (Or almost as good.)

EDIT: I just saw the season 2 opening for the first time ever... It's very odd. But I do like it! Although, it was weird that they all put their hands up and nodded their heads. It was kinda funny though. (Especially when the cat did it!) Cute
Cute avatar BeyHeart. I have to say that's one of the only cute scenes of Haruhi.

I really like season two opening. Mikuru ran funny Tongue_out And the music was good too. The song is Super Driver btw.
I like super driver. And the ending theme for season 1. I also like the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:56 AM)Nano Wrote: Cute avatar BeyHeart. I have to say that's one of the only cute scenes of Haruhi.

I really like season two opening. Mikuru ran funny Tongue_out And the music was good too. The song is Super Driver btw.
yeah, she doesn't get very many "Cute" scenes. But there are a selective few which I like. They always make pretty good Avatars.

I still like how the cat did the nodding thing. XD
♫I lost I lost I lost you!
You're making making my music
I lost I lost I lost you!
We can't meet again? No!♫

I just watched that episode today. I liked it, but it wasn't as good as some of the other episodes that I have seen. But it was pretty good though.

Did you guys know that Haruhi Suzumiya's voice actor is 55? Now that's just weird...
I am indeed hooked to Haruhi now. I rewatched it twice! Darn, you people keep giving me good anime, so I haven't had time to find a teacher for Trading Card Club! Ah well, there's always Monday. Until then, I'm about to watch the "Endless Eight" arc again.
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:40 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I am indeed hooked to Haruhi now. I rewatched it twice! Oh well, you people keep giving me good anime, so I haven't had time to find a teacher for Trading Card Club! Ah well, there's always Monday. Until then, I'm about to watch the "Endless Eight" arc again.
Watch the episode "Live Alive." You will thank me later...

Did you even watch the entire series yet?
Random parts, here and there. I skimmed through a lot of the series, but my dad keep taking the computer! Hence the "rewatch". I can never finish in less than a week, so I keep starting over. Watching Live Alive now, since I've seen Endless Eight 3 times. Gotta let it load... Though I can never make it to Live Alive before getting the computer taken...
Okay, how often does Kyon have to mention the fact that he's "sleep deprived"?
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:35 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Okay, how often does Kyon have to mention the fact that he's "sleep deprived"?

8 times Wink

Just finished episode 4 of season 2. I like how they mix it up a little. Better then the same thing over and over again.
How much sleep did he get?! I mean God, if Kyon got that little sleep, shouldn't he be like a zombie? I know I would. Or I'd just sleep at lunch.
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:27 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: How much sleep did he get?! I mean God, if Kyon got that little sleep, shouldn't he be like a zombie? I know I would. Or I'd just sleep at lunch.

He is a zombie. Can't you tell?

I will try to post pics of my Haruhi stuff tonight.
Okay, you were right. Thanks, Nano. I would ask for it to be shown in Anime Club, but episode 2 kinda scares me... I might get kicked out.
What is scary about episode 2?
I love this show and im hoping to see the movie.
Remind me not to try Hare hare Yukia anymore...I tripped and hit my head on my dresser...Ow.
It's already out, if you're talking about The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya.
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:33 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: What is scary about episode 2?

Haruhi's way of theft and extortion.
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:44 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:33 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: What is scary about episode 2?

Haruhi's way of theft and extortion.

Poor Mikuru...
Lucky computer president...
My head...I'll leave Hare Hare Yukia to you, Nano. I can't do it... Plus, I don't wanna die. I've got 2 left feet anyway. Odd how people with no rhythm can play QB. I asked, and the President said we've gotta skip episode 2, but we can watch it!
I've got rhythm. Probably because of all the EBA I play. But I won't do HHY by myself. Maybe if Bey♥ flies to Oregon I will.