Aug

Harlequins X Series Monthly 1

Preston, Lancashire
Harlequins Preston
52 Manchester Road
  Climbing stairs is required to enter the premises.
13:30 on 08/18/2024
Hosted by
  Flump
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
6 cash

Pay admission fee at the counter after entry and inform staff of your WBO username.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Format
Stage 1: Group Round Robin 3on3
Final Stage: Top 4 3on3

Banlist Variation 
Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle
Player Cap

Admission Fee
£6

Date + Start Time
Sunday 18th August, 1:30PM, Store/Signups open at 12:00PM.

Harlequins Preston, 52 Manchester Road, Preston, PR13YH

Prizing
1st Place: 2x Random Booster Vol4
2nd Place: 1x Random Booster Vol4

Host + Judges
Flump + The_Trovist
If you are an experienced player/judge and wish to assist let me know and you will be compensated.

The shop space can often be loud and crowded so please be aware of your surroundings and be prepared to handle noise and crowds for significant amounts of time.

Shop Info/Social Media
HQ Preston Facebook
Google Inc Directions
Opens 12:00
Closes 20:00
Phone Number: 01772 251336 (Call ahead if you're going to be late etc.)

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Would it be helpful to you if I bright another X-Stadium or have you got a bunch?
(Aug. 01, 2024  2:48 AM)SgtLemon Wrote: Would it be helpful to you if I bright another X-Stadium or have you got a bunch?

If you're driving then popping it in the car would be great just in case we cap out but if you're on public transport don't worry too much as if necessary we can always source one from elsewhere.
Had to push the event back by a day due to a clash with another event on the Saturday. It is now a day later on the 18th.
Great event! Had loads of fun, staff were super friendly and helpful! Also the shop is immaculate and well stocked! If anyone was talking to me (Sorry I forgot everyones name already haha) and wants to add me on discord my username is sgtlemon1