Hilarious
64.86%
Gruesome but still funny
21.62%
GROSS!!! Why am i on this thread?
13.51%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
C'mon this game is great, wats ur thoughts

EDIT: OK guy with Mr. Awesome pic, i will contribute. I found Happy Wheels at a friends house, he showed me it and i laughed, the reason why i laughed, guts and everything everywhere. Plus, guys in rocket wheelchairs, thats funny, and guys on lawnmowers. Its really funny, me growing up with GTA and COD, blood and guts are funny. I do hav an account on TotalJerkFace, its... words cant put it, great game. Any questions, just ask me or the guy who posted below me
1ST: @wesome Segway Guy: 64.96
2ND: Stealth: Bill Gates ( Segway Guy ) 68.76
3RD: Meteo-L-leone: Segway Guy 95.10
4TH:
5TH:
MODS of this thread:
@wesome
IHateNoobs
New challenge, see last post by me.
I'll keep this poll up till September 18th,
plus i will tell people of my knowledge of Happy Wheels if they need help and i will tell about new levels and other stuff!! Us ( MODS ) will help evrybody if they hav troubles, need help to pass a level or just share our knowledge!!
I can see I'll be contributing to this thread a lot, you however, have not, contribute.
I have indeed played Happy Wheels, and I really enjoy the game when proper levels are created, haha. All I really see though is harpoon runs and WWE Smackdowns, but when I find a unique and well created level, it makes me come back for more.

The harpoon runds and WWE Smackdowns are still entertaining nonetheless.
can i have a link to it? i've played it, but i can't remember the link
Happy Wheels makes me happy Smile I like the pokemon level best Grin
I lol'd at the name you gave me, that's gettin' sig'd. Anyways, I very much enjoy this game, I enjoy the levels that actually have effort put into them, I think there is a level called Balcony terror or something to that effect, which is my favourite level, Jim Bonacci puts lots of effort into this, and it's all worth it.
(Aug. 15, 2011  4:14 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: I lol'd at the name you gave me, that's gettin' sig'd. Anyways, I very much enjoy this game, I enjoy the levels that actually have effort put into them, I think there is a level called Balcony terror or something to that effect, which is my favourite level, Jim Bonacci puts lots of effort into this, and it's all worth it.

Yeah, that Balcony one is great, i luv how if ur the lawn mower dude, u can mow people, whats evryones thoughts on the new guy, the guy in the idiana jones mine thing? Oh and here is da link

http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.php
I can't stand Miner guy or whatever he's called, he's still pretty glitchy ATM, but he has terrible balance.
Are you kidding? I survived the pokemon level with miner guy! he's great!
I disagree with u Storm, it took me 6 times to finish that level.... he just sucks pretty much, hes so hard to control!!
haha i played it a few times its pretty funny
(Aug. 17, 2011  4:24 PM)zflare3 Wrote: hoe do you finish the pokemon 1?its annoying now!

Ur kidding right???? That is so easy, which part do u get stuck on?
OK i need to get this thread booming!! OK, um whose ur fave character and why?
Mine: Irresponsible Dad ( guy on bicycle with kid ) he and him are mostly chose for those levels where u hav to be that person, plus the kid is funny and wen he kills the kid he is like.... " Damn it! " LOL
Lawnmower guy, 'cause I can chop 'dem peeplez up and dey'll be liekz oh noez! That's seriously my reason, I'm not even kidding.
My favorite guy is segway dude because he's hard to control and that makes games more fun.
OK i agree with u a bit storm dranzer, hes cool but not hard Chocked_2 and wats rong with u zflare?????? How could u like the miner guy????
(Aug. 21, 2011  12:18 AM)@wesome Wrote: OK i agree with u a bit storm dranzer, hes cool but not hard Chocked_2 and wats rong with u zflare?????? How could u like the miner guy????

Because miner guy makes rainbows when he dies -.-
My faviorite charchter is that black dude on the lawnmower...just because i just learned if u get people under him he eats dems ups >Grin
(Aug. 21, 2011  1:27 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  12:18 AM)@wesome Wrote: OK i agree with u a bit storm dranzer, hes cool but not hard Chocked_2 and wats rong with u zflare?????? How could u like the miner guy????

My faviorite charchter is that black dude on the lawnmower...just because i just learned if u get people under him he eats dems ups >Grin

Reminds you of when Bey Brad could eat families, no?
(Aug. 21, 2011  1:32 AM)@wesome Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  1:27 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote:

Reminds you of when Bey Brad could eat families, no?

He could eat familes GaspI never knew o...o
Back on topic.... I just finished balcony terror with segway dude Grin it only took me 2 tries!