Hilarious
64.86%
Gruesome but still funny
21.62%
GROSS!!! Why am i on this thread?
13.51%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
I think he's Bill Gates...lol...
I LOVE THAT GAME. I like Irrisponsible Dad because my friend and I always make up funny things of what he would say.Lol. I can just imagine...
Muahahahaha. Played Lawnmower Guy in Pokemon Training.
(Aug. 24, 2011  1:55 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Muahahahaha. Played Lawnmower Guy in Pokemon Training.

Is it possible to do so with him Gasp...Balcony terror isn't hard it's just so fun to see you fall on people and watch them die that you get caught up and fail
Yes, it's possible, I've completed Pokemon Training with all characters except Miner guy.
(Aug. 23, 2011  5:52 PM)zflare3 Wrote: who is segway dude?!!
is he the old man on the hopper?

The segway guy is the dude on the 2 wheel... well.... segway, next to the guy on wheelchair when u select people
guy with Mr Awesome pic ( thats ur new name ) i finished PT with evryone including miner guy....
BUMP!! Its been a wile since people posted, and wat happened to guy with Mr Awesome Pic who said he would contribute alot to this topic?? Anyway, any questions about HW? and and the winner of the voting thing is..... * flips up golden envelope * The Lawnmower guy.
I'm still here, waiting for a new topic to do with Happy Wheels in this thread because I'm too lazy to do it myself.
never heard of it but sounds pretty cool
i like the weelchair guy! and i like the level million a million stairs.
Ok, new topic!!! * song starts playing * EPIC EPIC EPIC!!! Thats wat Happy Wheels is!! OK, since we came back a bit, new poll. EPIC EPIC EPIC!!! If u could merge any 2 characters together, who would they be and why??
Mine: Lawnmower guy and Wheelchair guy. Creation: A guy who sits on a rocket lawnmower eatin peeps up!! How EPIC!! EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!
Also my followers, i will issue a challenge. Thats right, the HW 1st ever challenge!!
Challenge: Who can finish Pokemon Training in the fastest time
Rules: State which character u used and what the time was
Any character can be used, except the person being on the two person motorbike. Reason: They hav that speed thing, now i know u might be thinking " But the rocket guy has speed, like whatever " but hes a bit hard to control. Anyway, dont lie about the time guys, ive played every single level on that first list so dont bother lying, cuz i'll figure out.... @wesome out..
BAM. Segway dude unharmed on pokemon training time95.10 My merge would be Lawn mower dude and segway and it would be the segway with the eater on the front :3
EDIT: Just got 40.80 seconds on obstacle course as lawnmower dude! Gasp
I got 72.76 seconds on Segway guy(Bill Gates) with no damage. lol, Bill Gates...
Nice, i will keep up to date with the stuff. So at ze moment, segway dude: Stealth 72.76 seconds, i'll do mine 2moz. Once again, @wesome out...
My time.... Is at the end of my post. NEWS!! Two new levels!! Hotel and Mt. Mayhem!! Hotel is a meh level, and Mt. Mayhem is pretty epic. My time: Wheelchair guy 70.03!!
I just played again and my time now is 68.76 with just his helmet coming off.
(Sep. 05, 2011  3:58 AM)Stealth Wrote: I just played again and my time now is 68.76 with just his helmet coming off.

Nice, same guy? Cmon peeps, enter the tournament, the winner can become of my new thing im working on!!! DONT ASK WAT IT IS. ITS A SUPRISE!!!
EDIT: I just played it then and my new score is.... 64.96!! Im not lying, i really dont care if i win or lose this thing.
6 days left!! get ur times in!!! And since nobody is posting i'll announce the prize.... U might hav seen the OP where i put monitors, well the winner will become a monitor!!!!! But if i win the person who came 2nd can take place...
GIANT SUPA MEGA ULTRA DUPER BUMP!!!!!! And the winner is Stealth!! Stealth u shall recieve a PM from me right now asking u do u want to be a MOD or not.....
I enjoy the new guys, Pogo Stick guy and Santa!!! LOL!!!!! Been a fan for awile. Very gruesome but funny!!!
I love Happy Wheels. Epicly Funny and I love watching the pogo guy get destroyed!
I love watching UberHaxorNova play Happy Wheels, it's so freakin' funny! XD
Happy Wheels is SOOOOO FUN! My favorite is Irresponsible Dad hes awesome XD
(Apr. 30, 2012  4:54 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I love watching UberHaxorNova play Happy Wheels, it's so freakin' funny! XD

His cries of frustration and remorse is perfect for the gore involved lol