Happy Brad Day III !!

My favorite part was at the end with Ras, especially the part where she says that Brad had a positive effect on her childhood. I can very much relate to that. OtC was a huge part of my childhood, and it had a huge part in developing the person I am today.

What Gackt song was that at the end?
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thank you all so much.

I've posted a full response on my blog: http://brad-t.tumblr.com/post/1377955690...estimonial

I've overjoyed I was able to have a positive effect on the lives of so many people.

It is not such an awful theme, hah. I already know next year's ... I have to do this otherwise I really get short on ideas after three years hahah ...
Happy Brad Day bladers. Smile
Subarashi!!!!!
happy bufday!!! to Brad...Congrats to the brand new CMs... Eee
Happy Brad Day everyone!! Smile

Also, congratulation to Hazel, and Arupaeo! Y'all deserve it! Smile
Ahhh, the new committee members bring a tear to my eye! I AM SO PROUD!

And Happy Brad Day.

I will watch the video when my family aren't watching TV Wink
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:53 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: My favorite part was at the end with Ras, especially the part where she says that Brad had a positive effect on her childhood. I can very much relate to that. OtC was a huge part of my childhood, and it had a huge part in developing the person I am today.

What Gackt song was that at the end?

The part with Ras was really touching to me as well. I haven't spoken to her in a long time, so it was incredible to hear such emotional words. I think I need to rekindle some old friendships.

(Dec. 05, 2011  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I've posted a full response on my blog: http://brad-t.tumblr.com/post/1377955690...estimonial

I've overjoyed I was able to have a positive effect on the lives of so many people.

It is not such an awful theme, hah. I already know next year's ... I have to do this otherwise I really get short on ideas after three years hahah ...

It's fine as a theme, but it's scary to imagine me in any form of political power.
Happy Brad Day everyone!

The video was really awesome, and I think it really drives home how important the WBO has been in our lives. There's a lot of meaning and history here in the WBO community, and there's also been a lot of fun!

Good luck to everyone in the contests, Happy Birthday Brad, congratulations Hazel, and my thanks to all of you for your warm wishes. Smile
(Dec. 05, 2011  4:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

It's fine as a theme, but it's scary to imagine me in any form of political power.

Oh come on, (at the risk of straying into one of our out-of-bounds discussion areas) look at some politicians! It can't be that hard, you managed to run this place long enough, didn't you?

Happy Birthday Mr Brad!

Thanks to brad to keep my inner beyblader alive.I was thinking to leave beyblade but when I found WBO it makes me to let it rip agian and i started to play cos i know only with WBO I can show everyone that I'm exsits.before it I was thinking that who cares that I play beyblade.now bladers over the world i can meet them,battle them or talk with them,its great.thanks brad
Happy brad day!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEYBRAD!!!!!!!!!!
brad everyone misses you without you nothing would have happend I will surely do a video this post will surely not be a spam lol
happy birthday brad !!!!!
That video was great. There's a lot in that video about Brad you can't pick up simply from reading Brad's posts. Hearing that kind of stuff from a video shows much more that a post ever could.

Hazel and Arupaeo. Committee Members. It was only a matter of time. Congratulations to you both!

...Oh yeah. Happy Brad Day, and a Happy Birthday to the man himself!

I just wanna say thank you for being the guy who kicks arse and kicks all our arses.

May you be rewarded with unlimited ammo... Oh wait you already are... XD
By the way, that video is unlisted on YouTube -- not sure if it's intentional but just pointing it out.
OMG!
I've not been as active as I was in the past and I regret it but I swear I'll be ponline more now(after exams lol)
Hazel and Arupeo in a matter of months you people excelled in the forums I congratulate both of you!
HAPPY BRAD DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing how you got all these older community members to take part in this event Kai-V! =) While I couldn't make a video myself, it was great watching all these familiar faces give their testimonials towards Brad, even after all these years!

HAPPY BRAD DAY EVERYONE!
hi brad ! my name is matthew. im home from school today.

happy birthday !!!!!!
The title is a little bit misleading, at first I thought OM is private message. So, I thought BRad for Private message?
Anyone was mislead by the title as well?
If it weren't for Brad creating the WBO, I would've never known as much as I do now about Beyblade, and I would've never known Takara Tomy existed. XD

Thank you Brad, and Happy Brad Day! Grin
Happy Brad day!
If it wasn't for this site,I would get Dark Wolf ._.
(Dec. 05, 2011  5:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: By the way, that video is unlisted on YouTube -- not sure if it's intentional but just pointing it out.

I think I made it public earlier, there were just too many things to do all at once.
thnks for everything brad hope you have a good day and i saw that video. and i noticed on that video that you are a special hero to everyone on this website so keep doin what your doin cause a lot of ppl count on you
Happy brad day but If Brad were to become prime minister of Canada would it snow upwards or something because of the awesomeness
happy brad day and brad ive heard of you sound awesome so from everyone thank you for what you have done
(Dec. 05, 2011  6:57 PM)Dannajude Wrote: Happy brad day but If Brad were to become prime minister of Canada would it snow upwards or something because of the awesomeness

It would of course melt upon arrival.