[Hanoi, Vietnam] Bladers needed for a small BeyClub (Burst format)

Apparently in Vietnam, Beyblade used to be huge, but I realize that it's sort of dying down (which is ironic because Vietnam is where all Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst products are manufactured). So, if anyone living in Hanoi is a Blader and lives near Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District or could go to the place, I'd like to invite y'all to a BeyClub, partly to have fun together, since I know there aren't many Bladers around, and also to build a sustainable community. Age is unrestricted but if there are teenage Bladers that are interested, that would be awesome. If anyone's interested, drop a message below!
(Jun. 15, 2019  4:16 PM)Spider_Sas Wrote: Apparently in Vietnam, Beyblade used to be huge, but I realize that it's sort of dying down (which is ironic because Vietnam is where all Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst products are manufactured). So, if anyone living in Hanoi is a Blader and lives near Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District or could go to the place, I'd like to invite y'all to a BeyClub, partly to have fun together, since I know there aren't many Bladers around, and also to build a sustainable community. Age is unrestricted but if there are teenage Bladers that are interested, that would be awesome. If anyone's interested, drop a message below!

I don't think it's really "dying", a lot of vietnamese are still interested in beyblading but they either doesn't know about the wbo or can't afford beys (like me, lol)
It's not actually dying tho. I'm an 18 year old Vietnamese blader. I'm a huge fan of beyblade, so much that I spent most of my money for beys. Unfortunately I have to wait season 4 to release in Vietnam.

I wanna build a club for bladers in Vietnam but unfortunately none of the people I saw, heard and met don't know anything about Beyblade Burst system. Only a few of them.

But I believe beyblade will go on.

Fans like us still got a chance.