[Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE!

Hey, everybody! My name's Nate, I'm 26 and I live in Virginia Beach. I searched on the forum and I saw that there have been Beyblade tournaments in the Hampton Roads area in the past, but I haven't seen any information about clubs or leagues. I think it would be really cool to start a youth league or all-ages league if there is enough of an interest. The only problem is that I don't know any bladers in real life and I'm not even sure where I could recruit people.

If you live in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Newport News, Hampton, Suffolk or even Yorktown and you want to blade in a social setting, PLEASE comment below so we can talk! I really think that it'd be great to build a strong community for training, tournaments, building and swapping parts, and generally just showing the love for the sport together. I'm open to anything from a serious league-type group where we train rigorously and participate in tournaments to a chill social club where we battle and build for the fun of it.

If you are interested, I would absolutely love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below or send me a PM. Smile
(Apr. 18, 2019  11:09 AM)IndusiumGriseum Wrote: Hey, everybody! My name's Nate, I'm 26 and I live in Virginia Beach. I searched on the forum and I saw that there have been Beyblade tournaments in the Hampton Roads area in the past, but I haven't seen any information about clubs or leagues. I think it would be really cool to start a youth league or all-ages league if there is enough of an interest. The only problem is that I don't know any bladers in real life and I'm not even sure where I could recruit people.

If you live in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Newport News, Hampton, Suffolk or even Yorktown and you want to blade in a social setting, PLEASE comment below so we can talk! I really think that it'd be great to build a strong community for training, tournaments, building and swapping parts, and generally just showing the love for the sport together. I'm open to anything from a serious league-type group where we train rigorously and participate in tournaments to a chill social club where we battle and build for the fun of it.

If you are interested, I would absolutely love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below or send me a PM. :)

Hey, I'm new and I'm trying to get my kids into this and from the area. Did you ever get any interest?
(Apr. 18, 2019  11:09 AM)IndusiumGriseum Wrote: My son is very interested in joining a Hampton Roads league.  We live in Yorktown and he is 9.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

figa49
I have an 8 year son who is interested in a Beyblade league or hanging out with other beybladers. We live in Newport News.
(Apr. 18, 2019  11:09 AM)IndusiumGriseum Wrote: Hey, everybody! My name's Nate, I'm 26 and I live in Virginia Beach. I searched on the forum and I saw that there have been Beyblade tournaments in the Hampton Roads area in the past, but I haven't seen any information about clubs or leagues. I think it would be really cool to start a youth league or all-ages league if there is enough of an interest. The only problem is that I don't know any bladers in real life and I'm not even sure where I could recruit people.

If you are interested, I would absolutely love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below or send me a PM. Smile

My son's and I would love to join this Bey league we live in Suffolk Va

(Dec. 24, 2019  6:59 PM)Ronald1577 Wrote:

My son's and I would love to join this Bey league we live in Suffolk Va

Ronald [phone number redacted by moderator]

You might want to PM that instead of put it in public

Ronald Wombat mana

Hi My name is Zion Scott I'm 16 and I'm a blader I love blading so much and I even train a lot and I wanted to tell you I'm interested in joining you in this tournament club thing I really want to do this I live in Hampton VA too can I join your club please? My email is zionrs390@gmail.com you can use this to contact me about any information.
Hello. My son daughter and myself all love playing beyblade we actually do it nightly.
We have a pretty nice takara tomy collection going.
We would like the ability to play with others our ages.
I am 30 son 8 daughter 6. We live near fort lee va but can travel a little.
Are you still interested in the beyblade club?
Hey guys, did this go anywhere? I'm in the Portsmouth area and I'm trying join or host local friendlies in the Norfolk area. Any info would be appreciated.
(Apr. 18, 2019  11:09 AM)Response To IndusiumGriseum Wrote: Heya!! It's nice to see another local Blader from the 757!!

I'm from Portsmouth, VA. I'm 21, I was born in 2001, and I've been a
huge fan of the original Metal Series since between 2012 and 2013!! 
I hope that there are other local Bladers like us so we can start a fun
competitive group of Bladers to participate in fun battles and make friends!!